X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dr Laurence Niles
    Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
     
    • Jan 2012
    • 9063

    #16
    Re: I'm new hello

    Originally posted by LeAnn27 View Post
    Not really much say about myself I can say about my without everyone saying I will going hell I leave at that.
    Then why are you here, young lady? This here is the pre eminent web forum (God's favourite forum) for praising Jesus?

    Have you thought that Jesus Christ Himself has taken it upon Himself to guide you here?

    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

    Or are you here to mock and unleash golden streams of white hot, urinal fluid in the eyes of the crying baby Jesus himself?

    YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

    Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

    Comment

    • BrotherLarry
      Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2014
      • 2266

      #17
      Re: I'm new hello

      Originally posted by LeAnn27 View Post
      Not really much say about myself I can say about my without everyone saying I will going hell I leave at that.

      Greetings from Darkest Peru:


      I interrupted my mission trip as have a couple of my fellow sojourners to welcome you to this Godly forum. You are, indeed, going to hell unless you repent of your sins and show enough self respect to learn how to compose a proper introduction. You will find the love of Jesus here, with thousands of caring and patient True Christians(TM) to guide you in your journey.


      One thing does concern me, and that is your "mass up" comment. Either it is as the good brother pointed out that you are trying to eat yourself into a gelatinous mass of blubber, or you are attending catholic pagan rituals designed to honor the Roman killing of Jesus through the Jews. Which is it, fellow?


      Well, my friend Jim Farmer is asking for a full body massage right now before we head out into the Peruvian harvest of souls and I think I'll help him out (this is what buddies do).


      COME LORD JESUS!
      BrotherLarry


      PS: Repent of your sins TODAY and I will enter your name in a drawing to win a T-shirt from darkest Peru. Glory!
      Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
      “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

      Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
      Amen and Amen

      Comment

      • LeAnn27
        Unsaved trash
        • Mar 2017
        • 14

        #18
        Re: I'm new hello

        I was saying I know God is not happy with me.

        Comment

        Working...