X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back! [ But still the world's least competent super-spy ]

I posted here during the second year of my church's existence and couldn't handle it while trying to build my church, moved in 2016 to a more receptive country and are running 450 people at most weekly.

Met a Korean woman who I later married.

Saw the most wicked game on mobile phone.. Mario Kart Tour (three words = 666). Rebuked it for it's satanic imagery and it's banned in my church along with mobile phones, none of my congregants are to have one, wanna communicate, write a letter!

Protested a Justin Bieber concert in 2017 and will be protesting one again this year, protested Mario Kart Tour (Luigi (Lederhosen)??? EVIL!).

And since, been cracking down on popular culture, so much sin there...
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-23-2022, 09:04 PM. Reason: Added link to previous introduction

Re: Back!

What is the significance of your avatar? What's with the gloves? Is the hipster hat also a helmet?

Originally posted by Luigi Severus View Post
    I posted here during the second year of my church's existence
    2 AD?

Anyway, what name did you post under? We have had 3 other Luigis.

and couldn't handle it while trying to build my church, moved in 2016 to a more receptive country and are running 450 people at most weekly.
    What couldn't you handle? Did you expect Hillary to win the election? Oh ye of little faith!

When you chose the undisclosed location that you are currently at, did you read our recommendations?

Met a Korean woman who I later married.
    Interesting. Usually with foreign women it happens the other way around.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
      1 What is the significance of your avatar? What's with the gloves? Is the hipster hat also a helmet?

2 AD?

Anyway, what name did you post under? We have had 3 other Luigis.

2 What couldn't you handle? Did you expect Hillary to win the election? Oh ye of little faith!

3 When you chose the undisclosed location that you are currently at, did you read our recommendations?

4 Interesting. Usually with foreign women it happens the other way around.

1. My clothing style is reminiscent of pastors of old and my hair style, just thought mutton chops looked neat and suited for a pastor. Just a regular top hat.

2. The church was in it's early stages, we were running a few families at the time and had no deacon. Now we have a deacon and have planted two churches. Nah, I wasn't bothered about Hillary. Haha.

3. Decided to move to a more receptive region.

4. I married my wife after getting her Saved. Haha.

Comment

Back!

Why?
        READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
          Why?
          It's a good question. I hope the visitor can tell us his purpose for coming here, and what he expects from us. I kind of get the sense of a 6 year old kid who announces he has returned from playing outside and now would like a sandwich.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

So, to summarize things so far:

Due to persecution by Joe Biden's armies of stuttering jack-booted thugs, True Christians sometimes have to be a bit secretive.

However, we do not deceive fellow True Christians, and before we come up with cover stories, we try to get our basic geographical facts straight, using this True Christian HomeSchooling Guide here.

Remember, if you can't fool even casual forum -users, you'll never fool the elite supersoldiers of Joe Biden's antifa gestapo.

So then, unless you're ready to be flogged by a vegan-leather whip while having your face dunked into a gender-neutral toilet, you'd better start over with a better introduction.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
              ...So then, unless you're ready to be flogged by a vegan-leather whip while having your face dunked into a gender-neutral toilet...
              OP just asked me where the line forms.

Comment

Re: Back! [ But still the world's least competent super-spy ]

Welcome back!

The world's greatest super-spy is Jesus. He's always watching everything we do and recording everything we think, taking special care to note down the nasty bits.

You raise a few interesting questions with your post. Can women be saved? Can Koreans be saved? I don't have the answers, but you should watch that woman like Jesus watches you. She could easily be a Communist spy. You never can tell what those Orientals are thinking.
                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Re: Back! [ But still the world's least competent super-spy ]

[URL="https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106348"]I posted here during the second year of my church's existence[/URL] and couldn't handle it while trying to build my church, moved in 2016 to a more receptive country and are running 450 people at most weekly. Met a Korean woman who I later married. Saw the most wicked game on mobile phone.. Mario Kart Tour (three words = 666). Rebuked it for it's satanic imagery and it's banned in my church along with mobile phones, none of my congregants are to have one, wanna communicate, write a letter! Protested a Justin Bieber concert in 2017 and will be protesting one again this year, protested Mario Kart Tour (Luigi (Lederhosen)??? EVIL!). And since, been cracking down on popular culture, so much sin there...
                  Which part of Korea are you in?
                  [URL="https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106348"]I posted here during the second year of my church's existence[/URL] and couldn't handle it while trying to build my church, moved in 2016 to a more receptive country and are running 450 people at most weekly. Met a Korean woman who I later married. Saw the most wicked game on mobile phone.. Mario Kart Tour (three words = 666). Rebuked it for it's satanic imagery and it's banned in my church along with mobile phones, none of my congregants are to have one, wanna communicate, write a letter! Protested a Justin Bieber concert in 2017 and will be protesting one again this year, protested Mario Kart Tour (Luigi (Lederhosen)??? EVIL!). And since, been cracking down on popular culture, so much sin there...
                  Are you a Church leader?

Comment

Working...
                  X