X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

Hi. My name is Eleanor. I am a woman between the ages of 23. I attend a Baptist Church in California called the First Baptist Church.

Dear Eleanor,

While I must say that I cannot totally decipher what it means to be "between the ages of 23", I welcome you to God's Favorite Forum. Twenty and three is a good age. Kings are ready for their - often short-term - employments at that age and women, such as you, usually have between (sic!) 6 and 9 children. How many do you have? How does your husband discipline you? He must be a Godly man.

2 Chronicles 36:2
    Jehoahaz was twenty and three years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months in Jerusalem.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by ReAniK View Post
      Hi. My name is Eleanor. I am a woman between the ages of 23. I attend a Baptist Church in California called the First Baptist Church.
      And, hello to you, dear Miss Eleanor, and We are so pleased that you have found in the midst of the very complicated interwebs system. I do thank you for your very brief introductory message, but I am puzzled about your statement regarding your age. You say that you are a woman "between the ages of 23." Would that be 22 1/2 , 23 1/3, 23 7/8, Dear? Oh, I suppose that it does not really matter. The most important thing is that you are here, and this tell us that you wish to learn how to serve the faithfully.

In your excitement upon finding us, it appears that you have overlooked our requests at the top of the Introduction Forum page, although I do note that you have told us the name of your church. I shall include the other requests below, for your benefit. Kindly supply us with this much-needed information at your earliest convenience, so that our menfolk in the Faith Department can begin their thorough investigative work into your background.

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Thank you so very much for supplying us with this pertinent information, and may bless you, as you walk with — here, at .
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Green.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.0 KB ID:	2068292
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by ReAniK View Post
        Welcome. I hope you were not named after the Communist, Eleanor Roosevelt.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

Welcome. I hope you were not named after the Communist, Eleanor Roosevelt.
          Oh, wouldn't that be terrible, dear Brother Mayor Hold, to be named after that Communist family? Let us hope that our newcomer is not wearing a Communist name tag. And, considering how those Roosevelt people and their supporters are so against our beloved President Donald J. Trump, it is all the more reason to rebuke and to warn anyone with even the slightest of Communistic connections!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Isabella Signature Magenta.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	2068309
          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
            Dear Eleanor,

While I must say that I cannot totally decipher what it means to be "between the ages of 23", I welcome you to God's Favorite Forum.
            Brother, based on grammatical analysis I have determined that the poster is between 2 and 3 years old.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Hello ReAnik.
              Welcome to Landover. Your introduction reminded me of Jonah who, like all Christians, had ignored God for so long – until God did something about it.

Jonah 2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

Up to that point, one could not have been a Christian because nothing anyone does earns "merit" as numerous false belief systems claim. That would be as likely as seeing the sun from inside a crate inside the bottom of a mountain. Or, as in Jonah's case, from inside a fish at the bottom of the sea. Some false beliefs masquerade as denominations (of Christianity) (or of Islam or Buddhism) but clearly, if in fact they had any merit, they'd all agree. But they don't – mostly they contradict whatever "denomination" they belonged to before splintering off into a new one.

Jesus knew that and addressed numerous heresies rampant where He lived in His day. To whom did He turn when launching His ministry?

To a Baptist. So it's encouraging to see you following His example in that respect.

Comment

Working...
              X