Wise words, brother Jim. This fool must be blind not to see what is written there.
Actually I had been told I was wrong before in this topic about the Atheist hating thing, and in the other topic the same verse was used to "show" atheist must hate God.
I wasn't even talking about that. The first verse says that atheists are fools and are wicked. The second verse says that who walks with fools (atheists) will be destroyed.
I would seriously consider those two verses if I were you.
Well, then I'm going to be destroyed. That's a shame, but I guess I can have fun while it lasts without having insane Bible laws affect me.
Yes, neither which of those mention Atheist hating God, but instead says they're corrupt. That means nothing towards hate, and Atheist do not believe in God. Since they don't believe in him, they have no reason to hate, which is why they don't hate him.
I wasn't even talking about that. The first verse says that atheists are fools and are wicked. The second verse says that who walks with fools (atheists) will be destroyed.
I would seriously consider those two verses if I were you.
So you're right because a bunch of fools agreed with you? Interesting theory.
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Proverbs 13:20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Yes, neither which of those mention Atheist hating God, but instead says they're corrupt. That means nothing towards hate, and Atheist do not believe in God. Since they don't believe in him, they have no reason to hate, which is why they don't hate him.
I have yet to see a post by you that made good sense. I have seen a fair amount of whining and complaining, comments that were off the wall and absurd.
Any time a discussion ended when you made a comment, think about it, did you consider that everyone left the 'room' when you came in because it was you?
Gotta go.....
Actually, I believe the point I made in topics such as the atheist one made perfect sense, which means to continue arguing about it would be pointless.
Well, that would be a quote from one of the introduction areas. That and I'm guessing you do care because you seem to infract me a ton for saying something that's nothing rude or anything, but is able to end a discussion because it makes sense.
I have yet to see a post by you that made good sense. I have seen a fair amount of whining and complaining, comments that were off the wall and absurd.
Any time a discussion ended when you made a comment, think about it, did you consider that everyone left the 'room' when you came in because it was you?
Gotta go.....
Leave a comment: