X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    Well, 17 is legal, so good, but 34 is even better!! His decesed wife didn't die in a boating accident, did she???

    Actually, MOST (but not all) of my work was indoors.
    Nothing of the sort. It was ruled to be natural causes.

    So office work or something. There's not too much shame involved in that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    ...I'm sure my cousin won't mind that you have worked outside the home.
    I think she means she walks around town with a mattress strapped to her back.

    Perhaps a look beyond her reputed wealth and some concern for her emotional and spiritual health is what a real Christian should be concerned with.



    Bless you, my money-grubbing misogynist,
    Father Mo




    .

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    What is old to you? I may have a 34 year old recent widower cousin. My nephew is 17. I'm sure my cousin won't mind that you have worked outside the home.
    Well, 17 is legal, so good, but 34 is even better!! His decesed wife didn't die in a boating accident, did she???

    Actually, MOST (but not all) of my work was indoors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    Great success!!!!!

    Photo's are always welcome...
    How old is he again???? I like them either young or old... if that narrow's it down. Oh, and did I mention I am experienced (in um, life??).
    What is old to you? I may have a 34 year old recent widower cousin. My nephew is 17. I'm sure my cousin won't mind that you have worked outside the home.

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Very much so. More than you could know. I'll go ahead and talk to my brother.
    Great success!!!!!

    Photo's are always welcome...
    How old is he again???? I like them either young or old... if that narrow's it down. Oh, and did I mention I am experienced (in um, life??).

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
    I find the private island to be intriguing. We could lay naked on the beach make a small Galapagos out of it, and further science.
    Thank you Mr. Darwin, but science is merely a hobby of mine, hardly something I want to spend my days doing... Now lying naked on the beach... Mmm...

    P.S - The Galapagos you might find are more trecherous than you think... albeit the start of new created earth, vulcanic islands and turtles are not my cup of tea!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    I asked my daddy and he said I am worth well over 10 mill. And he would never let me on a boat, he said my wedding gift would be his yaght...

    Does that help??
    Very much so. More than you could know. I'll go ahead and talk to my brother.

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Excellent! I'm sure the two of us you will be very happy together! How big of a life insurance policy does your father carry on you?

    I would be beside myself if anything were to happen to you, say in a boating accident. The only thing that could assuage my heartache would be around 10 million.
    I asked my daddy and he said I am worth well over 10 mill. And he would never let me on a boat, he said my wedding gift would be his yaght...

    Does that help??

    Leave a comment:


  • John Scopes
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    I do not know the biblical equavelant, but my daddy is a multi-millionaire with properties including an island... if that helps at all!!!

    Admittedly, most of these properties are in godless communities... New York, Miami, Maldives, Seychelles, and a private island - Maua Mahiki.
    I find the private island to be intriguing. We could lay naked on the beach make a small Galapagos out of it, and further science.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    I do not foresee the donation to be a problem.

    As for the Island, my daddy has 2 Islands, so we can sacrivice one for the greater good... Yarp!! It's the least he can do, really!!!
    Excellent! I'm sure the two of us you will be very happy together! How big of a life insurance policy does your father carry on you?

    I would be beside myself if anything were to happen to you, say in a boating accident. The only thing that could assuage my heartache would be around 10 million.

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Oh, I'm not too sure about the 3.2 mill trust fund. My daddy would need some clarification on that... The rest I can get by just asking...

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    In that case, with a $100,000 donation to Landover, a 3.2 million dollar trust fund and throw in the island. I'm sure I can talk to my brother into allowing you to marry his 17 year old True Christian™ son.
    I do not foresee the donation to be a problem.

    As for the Island, my daddy has 2 Islands, so we can sacrivice one for the greater good... Yarp!! It's the least he can do, really!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    I do not know the biblical equavelant, but my daddy is a multi-millionaire with properties including an island... if that helps at all!!!

    Admittedly, most of these properties are in godless communities... New York, Miami, Maldives, Seychelles, and a private island - Maua Mahiki.
    In that case, with a $100,000 donation to Landover, a 3.2 million dollar trust fund and throw in the island. I'm sure I can talk to my brother into allowing you to marry his 17 year old True Christian™ son.

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    What kind of dowry is your father offering to take you off his hands?
    I do not know the biblical equavelant, but my daddy is a multi-millionaire with properties including an island... if that helps at all!!!

    Admittedly, most of these properties are in godless communities... New York, Miami, Maldives, Seychelles, and a private island - Maua Mahiki.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    Why do you say that?
    I said that because you said this:

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    My dad lets me do my own thing.

    A parent that loves you would not ignore you.
    If he cared, you two would be doing things together.

    Leave a comment:

Working...