X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bob4God
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    No offence, but how do I know Catholicism is the right branch of Christianity? Serious question, i'm just curious about all this stuff is all. Lost and curious haha. Thank you so much though!
    All the Catholics have their "branches" in the behinds of little altar boys. I wouldn't listen to Father Mo if I were you.

    We only allow him to keep posting here in hopes that he will one day see the truth.

    Landover Baptist Church is the church. There is only One True GOD, and we are the only ones that actually worship Him. Anybody else is a deluded mad man.

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    Catholicism is not a branch of Christianity my dear it is the very tree of Christianity.

    We have been preaching the words of Jesus since the day He started the Church when he decided to build His earthly mission on the rock of St. Peter.

    Unlike these start-up cults (Baptwits, Lutherans etc...) we have been at Christian ground zero since day one dedicating our lives to the most noble of human causes with no regard for our own well-being and a selflessness that defines a culture of sacrifice, love and pureness as Jesus taught us in his words and deeds.

    Bless you, my inquisitive potential Marian,
    Father Mo
    .
    Wasn't Jesus a Jew though? So isn't Judaism the core belief? I'm confused, sorry!

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    Thank you for being nice!

    Is this site a Catholic site? No offence, but how do I know Catholicism is the right branch of Christianity? Serious question, i'm just curious about all this stuff is all. Lost and curious haha. Thank you so much though!
    Catholicism is not a branch of Christianity my dear it is the very tree of Christianity.

    We have been preaching the words of Jesus since the day He started the Church when he decided to build His earthly mission on the rock of St. Peter.

    Unlike these start-up cults (Baptwits, Lutherans etc...) we have been at Christian ground zero since day one dedicating our lives to the most noble of human causes with no regard for our own well-being and a selflessness that defines a culture of sacrifice, love and pureness as Jesus taught us in his words and deeds.




    Bless you, my inquisitive potential Marian,
    Father Mo


    .

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    Then there is hope for you still.
    Welcome to God's favorite forum! Play nice, spell nice and quote scripture from the KJV!
    Thank you, I didn't like it when you were mean to me earlier though.

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    Candy... worry not about the poorly mannered reception you encountered here as it is the norm for these sad folks. As you can see they have a very twisted and unpleasant view of Holy Scripture.

    A big part of this is that they are reading the wrong Bible and on top of that are somewhat illiterate literalists... this a makes for some very bad behaviour that is at tremendous odds with what Jesus teaches us.

    If you are intent on learning more about the Bible and how to live a proper Christian life I urge you to visit you nearest Catholic Church and ask to meet with a Priest so that you can begin your journey to spiritual clarity.

    We have offices and Churches all across the world and quite a few very nice ones in the greater Miami area. Drop into any one of them any time of day or night and tell them Father Mo sent you. I promise you a warm, gentle and Christian reception unlike the one you received here.

    Bless you, my future fine Catholic girl,
    Father Mo.
    Thank you for being nice!

    Is this site a Catholic site? No offence, but how do I know Catholicism is the right branch of Christianity? Serious question, i'm just curious about all this stuff is all. Lost and curious haha. Thank you so much though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    I stated to be 16 when I completed my profile and it says nothing in the Terms of Service in the FAQ page about needing to be 18 or over. I have no children.
    Candy... worry not about the poorly mannered reception you encountered here as it is the norm for these sad folks. As you can see they have a very twisted and unpleasant view of Holy Scripture.

    A big part of this is that they are reading the wrong Bible and on top of that are somewhat illiterate literalists... this a makes for some very bad behaviour that is at tremendous odds with what Jesus teaches us.

    If you are intent on learning more about the Bible and how to live a proper Christian life I urge you to visit you nearest Catholic Church and ask to meet with a Priest so that you can begin your journey to spiritual clarity.

    We have offices and Churches all across the world and quite a few very nice ones in the greater Miami area. Drop into any one of them any time of day or night and tell them Father Mo sent you. I promise you a warm, gentle and Christian reception unlike the one you received here.




    Bless you, my future fine Catholic girl,
    Father Mo





    .

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    I have no children.
    Then there is hope for you still.
    Welcome to God's favorite forum! Play nice, spell nice and quote scripture from the KJV!

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    I thought I saw it all, but I never knew English people would even butcher this!


    Because you stated to be 18 when you joined this Godly site.
    I stated to be 16 when I completed my profile and it says nothing in the Terms of Service in the FAQ page about needing to be 18 or over.

    Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
    I know a stripper called Candy who works in Miami... are you really from London?

    If you are, you must tell us about your children, as the good members from God's favorite church has already asked you - I believe 14 is the age British girls start the reproduction process.
    I have no children.

    Leave a comment:


  • FoundGirlJNB
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    I know a stripper called Candy who works in Miami... are you really from London?

    If you are, you must tell us about your children, as the good members from God's favorite church has already asked you - I believe 14 is the age British girls start the reproduction process.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    Exodous
    I thought I saw it all, but I never knew English people would even butcher this!

    I'm 16, why do you ask?
    Because you stated to be 18 when you joined this Godly site.

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Well you don't adhere to every word in the bible, since your policy of being mean to strangers is at odds with Exodous (and a whole bunch of other passages in the bible).

    Exodous: 22:21 Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

    I'm 16, why do you ask?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    I don't have a husband I'm still at school. Like i said above, i don't go to church but i do believe in god. I came here because i was interested in what you guys believe and wanted to find out more about it.

    If i'm being honest you haven't been very welcoming
    That's because our church adheres to every word of the Holy Bible. God wants us to stay clear of unsaved harlots like you. READ THIS for the details.

    How old are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    I don't have a husband I'm still at school. Like i said above, i don't go to church but i do believe in god. I came here because i was interested in what you guys believe and wanted to find out more about it.

    If i'm being honest you haven't been very welcoming

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Originally posted by MiamiCandy View Post
    Whats the big deal? its just a name i picked, it doesnt mean anything and isnt important
    This is the introductions forum. Please introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. How old are you? What church do you attend? How many children do you and your Husband have?

    I assume that you have his permission to be posting here.

    Leave a comment:


  • MiamiCandy
    replied
    Re: Lost and curious

    Whats the big deal? its just a name i picked, it doesnt mean anything and isnt important

    Leave a comment:

Working...