X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Noah Dint
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    Judges 11:27
    Wherefore I have not sinned against thee, but thou doest me wrong to war against me: the Lord the Judge be judge this day !!!!!!!!!

    You judge that i am unfilt to be saved Brother?? when i come to you for salvation with the Love and Acceptance of God in my Heart?? you believe your fellow brothers to be taken in by a harlet in disguise? Where is your faith in Lord that he may Overcome all?!?!?! i am disheartened by your lack of fith Brother Has not God given you the strength to take even the wickedest and turn them to thelight???
    Notice the spelling and punctuation have also now gone to hell in a handbasket. Another young harlot that starts getting nervous when she feels someone is about to take her cookie away.

    Does any person here not see this as clearly?

    (watch out for the snake over there.....)

    -ND

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by Jed_Cassidy View Post
    Sorry girlie---you are 26 with no little Christians Soldiers and a full-time job. There isn't a single man in the entire world who finds that situation attractive.
    If I were you, I devote the rest of my time to attaining Salvation (which actually, is what I do now anyways). Like many have suggested, you can start by reading the Bible. After each verse read, beat yourself on the top of the head with it 3 times. A man may not be around to beat the lezby thoughts out of your head, but a Bible will do just fine in this situation.

    Let me know how it goes.

    Brother Jed
    ...and to make matters worse, she is a canuk!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    found a great website and i have started to read it.
    Now please don't come back until you finished reading it.

    Leave a comment:


  • suzie83
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Bla bla bla. Stop brabbling and start reading the Bible please. All of it.
    Of Course Brother I have found a great website and i have started to read it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    It seems you are right Brother Noah. The snake has started to hiss. She is probably beyond saving. Have fun in hell .

    Leave a comment:


  • Jed_Cassidy
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    No never
    Although i have been with women and still have unclean thoughts about them and other men as well, I need a Godly man to beat these preverted thoughts from my sick little head!
    I do want to serve God and a Man i know my purpose but these thoughts are so tempting........


    Genesis 33:5
    And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.
    Sorry girlie---you are 26 with no little Christians Soldiers and a full-time job. There isn't a single man in the entire world who finds that situation attractive.
    If I were you, I devote the rest of my time to attaining Salvation (which actually, is what I do now anyways). Like many have suggested, you can start by reading the Bible. After each verse read, beat yourself on the top of the head with it 3 times. A man may not be around to beat the lezby thoughts out of your head, but a Bible will do just fine in this situation.

    Let me know how it goes.

    Brother Jed

    Leave a comment:


  • suzie83
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Judges 11:27
    Wherefore I have not sinned against thee, but thou doest me wrong to war against me: the Lord the Judge be judge this day !!!!!!!!!

    You judge that i am unfilt to be saved Brother?? when i come to you for salvation with the Love and Acceptance of God in my Heart?? you believe your fellow brothers to be taken in by a harlet in disguise? Where is your faith in Lord that he may Overcome all?!?!?! i am disheartened by your lack of fith Brother Has not God given you the strength to take even the wickedest and turn them to thelight???

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    but these thoughts are so tempting...
    Bla bla bla. Stop brabbling and start reading the Bible please. All of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • suzie83
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    No never
    Although i have been with women and still have unclean thoughts about them and other men as well, I need a Godly man to beat these preverted thoughts from my sick little head!
    I do want to serve God and a Man i know my purpose but these thoughts are so tempting........


    Genesis 33:5
    And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Noah Dint
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    I would love the chance to meet with Rev. Jim, for him to beat the devil from my thoughts and force me to open myself to Jesus. I very much want to share with you but im afraid that what i think, and have done in the past, might get me kicked off this site!!
    This woman is a snake in the grass. She may waltz in here all innocent and smiley at everyone but let's look at the facts people!

    She does not read the Bible, comes from a broken family, only wants God's word on CD so that she's not bothered with true study of The Word, and has a heathenous past.

    Just because a snake calls itself a cute little rabbit - that does not make it a rabbit.

    If it has a forked tongue, hisses, slithers on the ground, and eats rodents it is most likely a snake. You can not change it. I can not change it. The snake itself can not change what it truly is.

    Only God can change it.

    No mam, you are not saved and most likely headed straight to hell on the express train. It is not easy telling someone the truth, but you deserve to know that you will rot in hell for all eternity. Does this answer your original question? Is there something else I can help you with on this fine day?

    -ND

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul Jeffery
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    I would love the chance to meet with Rev. Jim, for him to beat the devil from my thoughts and force me to open myself to Jesus. I very much want to share with you but im afraid that what i think, and have done in the past, might get me kicked off this site!!
    Suzie, I have but one question for you. Have you ever blasphemed The Holy Spirit?

    Matthew 12:31-32 (King James Version)


    31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
    32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.


    If you are at least pure enough to have never done this, nothing else you've ever done will sway Rev. Jim from his determination to purge you of your demons and set you on the path to your closer walk with Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    I very much want to share with you but im afraid that what i think, and have done in the past, might get me kicked off this site!!
    Baloney. You get kicked off the site for posting porn or being an irritant. If you honestly want to be a good Christian and want to share the things you have done that you aren't proud of, well, there are understanding people here who won't judge you for your past.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    I would love the chance to meet with Rev. Jim, for him to beat the devil from my thoughts and force me to open myself to Jesus. I very much want to share with you but im afraid that what i think, and have done in the past, might get me kicked off this site!!
    I can't speak for Rev. Jim, but I don't think he (or Jesus) will mind your previous sins. (much) Remember, we heard it all before.

    Rev. Jim can make you feel so Reborn®, you wont even remember them! They'll all seem like blasts from the past when he's done with you, young lady.

    (I think you can possibly even bring your ladyfriends pictured in your avatar )

    Open your heart to Jesus friend. Once Saved, you will and can no longer sin, isn't that beaufitul!

    Leave a comment:


  • suzie83
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    I would love the chance to meet with Rev. Jim, for him to beat the devil from my thoughts and force me to open myself to Jesus. I very much want to share with you but im afraid that what i think, and have done in the past, might get me kicked off this site!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul Jeffery
    replied
    Re: Hello from Canada

    Originally posted by suzie83 View Post
    I have started to feel close to the Lord buti still have wicked thoughts, how do i cast these from my mind? i have lived a life full of sin and i am afraid i will never be able to cleanse my dirty soul!!!!
    Suzie, it just breaks my heart to think that a woman like you, quickly approaching middle age as you are, is still plagued by "wicked thoughts". This is what is keeping you from becoming the stay-at-home mom you were destined by God to become. Your dirty and stained soul is no match for the cleaning power of Jesus Christ!

    1 John 1:6-7 (King James Version)


    6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
    7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.


    Dear one, what are these wicked thoughts that trouble you? You may share them here with us in great detail. Also, please consider a personal meeting with Rev. Jim Osborne. His work in liberating women from the bondage of their hedonistic ways is the stuff of legends and he is uniquely qualified to help you find your way to Jesus.

    Leave a comment:

Working...