X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aristotle
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by Respect View Post
    Why is that so?
    Because here at Landover Baptist church we don't try and censor the BIBLE (KJV). It looks to me that you went to one of those 'liberal' churches where the Pastor only uses the politically correct BIBLE verses in his sermon. We call that salad bar Christianity. So-called Christians who think they know better than GOD what should be in his HOLY BOOK.

    Do you accept the BIBLE (KJV), the whole BIBLE?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by Respect View Post
    I said i wanted to learn about people.
    This is a place to learn about Jesus.

    If you're here for other reasons, then we'll have to ask you to leave.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    What a total lack of respect!

    A Homer child comes on OUR forum. Refuses to read the information WE have painstakingly written for HIS benefit. HE gets an attitude. Like many a baby, He lays on HIS back and wants up to change HIS diaper.
    Well pal, it is time to take some responsibility for your life. Do a little research on Christianity and the Bible. And stop being stupid. It makes the human race look bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    And if you want to learn about US then read the KJV and you will know EXACTLY how each and everyone of us lives our lives.

    Leave a comment:


  • Respect
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by MikeforChrist View Post
    Have you started reading the KJV Bible? If not then your statement about wishing to learn is an outright lie.
    I said i wanted to learn about people.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Have you started reading the KJV Bible? If not then your statement about wishing to learn is an outright lie.

    Leave a comment:


  • Respect
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by MikeforChrist View Post
    I most certainly am not.
    Matthew 5:10
    Blessed are they which are PERSECUTED for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Good. Okay. Forgive me for my foolishness. It was a human mistake. I never intended to persecute you, simply to learn. I do not see any persecution on my behalf.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    I most certainly am not.
    Matthew 5:10
    Blessed are they which are PERSECUTED for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

    Leave a comment:


  • Respect
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Look Rian, or whatever your name is, I'm not in the mood to play games, OK? A convert that I worked on for years has decided to turn his back on Christ and take up flower arranging instead.

    So stop being a nasty backbiter, and just get it out in the open, OK. God hates hypocrites son.

    Job 8:13
    So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish
    Im not here to play games, either. I am here to learn.

    Flower arranging? And what is wrong with flower arranging? How is that ungodly?

    So I am a hypocrite now? How so?

    Originally posted by MikeforChrist View Post
    Ooh sounds like we're about to get persecuted, go ahead the Lord tells us we are blessed by that.
    I'm sorry, was that meant to be sarcastic? That is how I interpreted it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Ooh sounds like we're about to get persecuted, go ahead the Lord tells us we are blessed by that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Look Rian, or whatever your name is, I'm not in the mood to play games, OK? A convert that I worked on for years has decided to turn his back on Christ and take up flower arranging instead.

    So stop being a nasty backbiter, and just get it out in the open, OK. God hates hypocrites son.

    Job 8:13
    So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish

    Leave a comment:


  • Respect
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Okay, im sorry if that offended you, asking a question. I was unsure as to what was not made clear to you. I have learnt about people from this. Are you sure you want to read my suppositions? There is a chance you may be offended, that is why I excluded them previously.

    Leave a comment:


  • Respect
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Elaborate.
    What is there to elaborate?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by Respect View Post
    I like to learn about people, and I have done a lot of that through this.
    Elaborate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Respect
    replied
    Re: Indeed.

    Originally posted by MikeforChrist View Post
    I don't believe I saw a confession to Christ, so you obviously aren't learning well. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? Jesus=salvation. ANYthing else=damnation. Please study that last for an hour or so and THEN you will have learned something.
    I like to learn about people, and I have done a lot of that through this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...