X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by God Hand Void View Post
    Well i have finnaly found a Bible and am currently really enjoying rading it I hope it'll help me better my life
    Good for you. Just mind the caps, friend You might give the wrong impression to God if you don't.

    Originally posted by God Hand Void View Post
    No I'm not gay I don't hate homosexuals tough I just find the thought of being together with a man really disgusting
    Good. No one here hates homosexuals. In fact, we love homosexuals. We want them to go to Heaven too.

    Sometimes, wannabee Christians think they make an impression by sayings lots of hateful things... doesn't work that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rachel Sue
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by God Hand Void View Post
    I'm from Belgium.
    Friend, we do not appreciate being lied to on our own forum.

    This is a list of European countries that Brother Bobby Joe posted in a different thread:
    __________________________________________________ ___
    England; filled with atheists. Richard Dawkins. Transvestite ruler with "Queen" Elizabeth.

    Belgium: Imaginary country created just to justify socialist propaganda.

    France; women are harlots, men are cowards who think only about food.

    Norway: Utterly evil pro-homosexual country.

    Denmark and Sweden: Next to Norway.

    Holland: Drug capital of the word. Heavily socialized.

    Italy: Greasy idol worshipers.

    Swiss: too boring to mention. Will burn for their collective lack of passion.

    Germany: a nation of rubber fetishists. Also Catholics.

    Spain: Europe’s version of Mexico.

    Ireland: Island full of Catholic drunks.

    Scotland: Only nation on earth with a national constitution that guarantees the right to commit bestiality for all it’s citizens.

    __________________________________________________ ____

    I'm afraid you'll have to try again. Which country do you come from?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Look missy. We are True Christians(tm). We read and follow every single word of the KJV1611 Bible. You want to be a witch? This is not for you. You want some hippy flower power cult? This is not for you. Get it? Either you are or want to be a True Christian(tm) or you are rotten and will burn in Hell.
    Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven.
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    i have tried my best to respect your comments but i feel not able to be willing to do so anylonger.

    My first every reply was one unessisary and quite crude, as for immedietly i was assumed to hate Jesus but if that was true, would i have come onto this site so respectfully and look for advice on his word. I admit, my views are much different then yours and so is my life style, yet why do you ignore my purpose for being here in the first place.

    I am here to see and understand views and possibly place my own, i came here respectively, and yet i have been given nothing but hassle.

    and thank you, but i do not want to know more information about the landover baptist's church. i was hoping that i may ask questions, and give views, like a respectable person. have i stated anything against the church, Jesus, God, or the bible?

    now i know i am off topic for this fourm but can we talk before we come to assumptions about each other. and not as in pick up line talk to get in bed or anything personal but on a professional level peacefully. I also mean talk through this site, no where else, but through these connections.

    Raven

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by Raven. View Post
    first may i state i am not a lesbian. i didn't expect to be treated with respect but i do at lest expect to be watched to see who i am anyway.

    I believe it is good for people to talk to each other about their views, it widens the mind, its opens up ideas and concepts which could greater show how your own views. I was looking for such a conversation, nothing more, nothing less.

    And thank you, yet i am not in search of spiritual counciling, at least for now. i seek more to see the views of those on these forums and hope that perhaps i may share my own views so that others can seek what other ideas exists and where they may find new approaches to thinking so they can better grasp their views.

    Raven
    This is a Christian forum, not a chat site for heathens. There are no "better approaches" than ours.

    If you'd like to know more about Landover Baptist Church, start with THIS thread. If you have any specific questions, then use the "search" function. Don't gum up the works with your unsaved nonsense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven.
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    first may i state i am not a lesbian. i didn't expect to be treated with respect but i do at lest expect to be watched to see who i am anyway.

    I believe it is good for people to talk to each other about their views, it widens the mind, its opens up ideas and concepts which could greater show how your own views. I was looking for such a conversation, nothing more, nothing less.

    And thank you, yet i am not in search of spiritual counciling, at least for now. i seek more to see the views of those on these forums and hope that perhaps i may share my own views so that others can seek what other ideas exists and where they may find new approaches to thinking so they can better grasp their views.

    Raven

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by Raven. View Post
    ok, I understand the infraction, but i can't even message the person on my own accord through your site except through your threads.

    I have understood the risks of posting my email address on this site, so i will also leave the option for him to download my Vcard if he wishes.

    I will not post my email any further on these forums under this knowledge, though i still have the wish to be able to speak to people on my own accord as for threads are here for topics, not conversational means between specific people.

    Raven
    This is not a lezbean pickup site, nor is it a recruiting station for your witch coven. Unless you are here to learn about Jesus and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then please bugger off.

    If you are in need of private spiritual counseling, all you have to do is to click on my email link at the bottom of my signature.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven.
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    ok, I understand the infraction, but i can't even message the person on my own accord through your site except through your threads.

    I have understood the risks of posting my email address on this site, so i will also leave the option for him to download my Vcard if he wishes.

    I will not post my email any further on these forums under this knowledge, though i still have the wish to be able to speak to people on my own accord as for threads are here for topics, not conversational means between specific people.

    Raven

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven.
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    you seem Intresting, i don't know why they call you a demon but there's no better way but to find out myself. i can't contact to you in here because i can't send PM's and for some reason visitor messages for your page but here is my email.

    don't worry, i listen to all views and take every aspect of specific topics as knowledge nessesary to understand the topic itself.

    *** email address deleted ***

    Raven
    Last edited by Wide-Open; 03-02-2010, 10:44 AM. Reason: Removed personal contact details

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by God Hand Void View Post
    I don't see why I should remember that I have been rased to not look down at people with different sexual orientations. I know a couple of gay people and most of them are sweet people. I know they have demons inside of them but i don't think it's their fault satan just decieved them.So I'would rather help them see the right path then hate them.
    Friend, following your personal conscience isn't the way to find Salvation®. If God hates sodomites, then He expects us to abide by His wishes. Who are we to question the Creator of the Universe?

    Psalm 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
    20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
    21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

    The truth is, God even punishes those who defend queers. You could follow them to hell if you're nice to them.

    Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

    Leave a comment:


  • God Hand Void
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by Paul Jeffery View Post
    Oh? Why is that?
    I don't see why I should remember that I have been rased to not look down at people with different sexual orientations. I know a couple of gay people and most of them are sweet people. I know they have demons inside of them but i don't think it's their fault satan just decieved them.So I'would rather help them see the right path then hate them.

    I also have looked into other religions but they al seem like total lies but this one doesn't

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    [QUOTE=TheSatanicViewpoint;477719]
    NO! I am not a demon. I do not worship satan. In fact, I'm not even sure that Satan exists. Let me set you straight:
    Yea right, Let me set you straight Satan is REAL!

    I came to this forum simply through a Google link, saw an interesting post on Dragons, and felt compelled to comment it. While scrolling through this website, I saw many things that I disagreed with. So, I decided to create a username, "TheOpposingViewpoint". Having grown up in a Christian family myself, I felt that if I treated the members of this church and forum with respect, they would be open to hear my ideas, correct me where I was wrong and accept when I might of had a vaild point. I also hoped that I would be treated with the same respect. Upon my first post, I was given an instant citation, simply because the post was outdated. I looked closer and noticed I had been labeled "Unsaved Trash". Upon my second post, which was still wrote with concern for the individual views of people, and, I might add, with respect, a Pastor changed my name, dubbed me Satanic and proceded to mock me. As you can imagine, I was hurt and a little confused as to the ignorance of some of these so-called Christians. I have been to many churches of many religions and have involved myself in many heated debates over the topic of religion.
    Bla- Bla -Bla.... What church do you attend Heathen? Are you hopped up on drugs, We do not change names!


    I will NOT leave this website.
    It is not up to you now is it? This is a private Forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheSatanicViewpoint
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    It is clear to me that YOU are a DEMON, a Satan follower a worshiper of SATAN .

    This is a Christian Forum you are not welcome unsaved trash! Cast away your Satanic Views and get right with Jesus!
    NO! I am not a demon. I do not worship satan. In fact, I'm not even sure that Satan exists. Let me set you straight:

    I came to this forum simply through a Google link, saw an interesting post on Dragons, and felt compelled to comment it. While scrolling through this website, I saw many things that I disagreed with. So, I decided to create a username, "TheOpposingViewpoint". Having grown up in a Christian family myself, I felt that if I treated the members of this church and forum with respect, they would be open to hear my ideas, correct me where I was wrong and accept when I might of had a vaild point. I also hoped that I would be treated with the same respect. Upon my first post, I was given an instant citation, simply because the post was outdated. I looked closer and noticed I had been labeled "Unsaved Trash". Upon my second post, which was still wrote with concern for the individual views of people, and, I might add, with respect, a Pastor changed my name, dubbed me Satanic and proceded to mock me. As you can imagine, I was hurt and a little confused as to the ignorance of some of these so-called Christians. I have been to many churches of many religions and have involved myself in many heated debates over the topic of religion. But never in my life have I seen such atrocious and utter disrespect for one's rights. I will NOT leave this website.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by TheSatanicViewpoint View Post
    One: I am not a demon. It is argueable that demon resides in me, according to your religion.

    Two: Ask nicely, and I might be more willing to comply.
    It is clear to me that YOU are a DEMON, a Satan follower a worshiper of SATAN .

    This is a Christian Forum you are not welcome unsaved trash! Cast away your Satanic Views and get right with Jesus!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheSatanicViewpoint
    replied
    Re: I'm looking for salvation

    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    There is but one Christian Religion that is True, Baptist!
    I cast you out DEMON in The Name Of Jesus leave this place!
    One: I am not a demon. It is argueable that demon resides in me, according to your religion.

    Two: Ask nicely, and I might be more willing to comply.

    Leave a comment:

Working...