X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Benedict A. Davis
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Welcome Brother,It is so nice to hear of your desire to see God's Country. I only hope that you can actually enter it but if your fate is that of Moses so be it. There is always the Travel Channel.
    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Welcome friend. From what I have seen, the denmarkians are a frightening bunch. Something about living that close to the North pole, sunlight for a few scant days each year. I am impressed you retained your santity. Perhaps someday, you and I can take turns on our knees praying with each other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deuteronomy
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Welcome old-timer. Have you ever been to church? Are you a dope addict like so many other Denmarites?
    Thank you brother. Unfortunately there are no churches in Denmark to attend properly blessed by a Pastor of LBC

    I know not what this dope is of which you speak. Is that the same as the gates of Hell? Because I know for a fact that almost all Daneesians are there.

    God bless you

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Welcome old-timer. Have you ever been to church? Are you a dope addict like so many other Denmarites?

    Leave a comment:


  • Deuteronomy
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Originally posted by humble servant View Post
    I think it would go a long way with the Lord if you did your best to plug the volcano that has been erupting in Iceland with Danes. Maybe you could arrange tours to go there and then push them in when you get close enough.

    Well, I am more of an ideas guy...I'm not the best with the logistics and details.

    Praise God.
    I believe God made that volcano for a reason and I do not think it will be pluged before every single heathen in Iceland have been torched

    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    Considering his age, perhaps it wasn't such a sinful hellhole when he was born? After all Lot moved to Sodom when it was a decent town.

    I pray that the Lord either calls you home or gives you warning before he smites that God forsaken land.
    I think Denmark have always been infested with sodomites and philistines. I at least have no recollection of anything else.

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    You could always read the KJV 1611 and find out.
    I too am sorry you dwell in so blighted a land. May you be delivered in a very tiny exodus along with any other isolated individuals who might not be Godless reindeer-raping hooligans.
    My farther (bless his soul) used to discipline me several times at day by spanking me with KCV 1611 to beat the sins out of my body, but I thank you brother for reminding me that I can never read enough in the good book.

    God bless you all and God bless the United States of America

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Originally posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    I am not sure.
    You could always read the KJV 1611 and find out.
    I too am sorry you dwell in so blighted a land. May you be delivered in a very tiny exodus along with any other isolated individuals who might not be Godless reindeer-raping hooligans.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Considering his age, perhaps it wasn't such a sinful hellhole when he was born? After all Lot moved to Sodom when it was a decent town.

    I pray that the Lord either calls you home or gives you warning before he smites that God forsaken land.

    Leave a comment:


  • humble servant
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    I think it would go a long way with the Lord if you did your best to plug the volcano that has been erupting in Iceland with Danes. Maybe you could arrange tours to go there and then push them in when you get close enough.

    Well, I am more of an ideas guy...I'm not the best with the logistics and details.

    Praise God.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deuteronomy
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    Welcome Brother.
    What did you do so wrong in the eyes of God to end up in such a Sinful Hellhole?
    I thank you sister. I am not sure. Despite my farther's firm hand (bless his soul) I was and still am a sinner in the eyes of the Lord. As we both know my sins are inherited directly from Adam and the Lord moves in mysterious ways.

    I still pray for Jesus to show me the way to Gods own country before I have to face him myself.

    God bless you

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: The beginning

    Welcome Brother.
    What did you do so wrong in the eyes of God to end up in such a Sinful Hellhole?

    Leave a comment:


  • Deuteronomy
    started a topic The beginning

    The beginning

    It is with penetrating humility that I approach a ministry of such holiness. I am not sure I am worthy of your attention, since I live among the midgets of Denmark. I try to do Gods work banning negroes, homosexuals, hippies, porno-actors, all other actors, liberals, pretend-Christians and general sinners, which pretty much include all the midgets of Denmark.
    I'm older than dirt and have lived through two world wars. I have only seen decline and degeneration around me as long as I can remember, but I stay here until the Almighty Lord commands me otherwise.

    God bless you all and God bless the United States of America (not including New York and San Fransisco of course)
Working...