X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Benedict A. Davis
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    Or perhaps God chose to create me as I was as a form of test. The Lord works in mysterious ways. It is not for man to understand, only to do His will.
    You are confused, the Lord makes exceptions for Asexual persons ie persons who are eunuchs, not persons that just wish to change genders.

    Matthew 19:12
    For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

    Isaiah 56. 4-5

    For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
    Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    I fear that you are the one who needs to find god. You consider yourself perfect, and hate all who are different from you. The devil would approve.
    1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

    Please show me, using scripture, why I am wrong.

    I bet you haven't read a Bible in your life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicholas Trano
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    I fear that you are the one who needs to find god. You consider yourself perfect, and hate all who are different from you. The devil would approve.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    But that's blasphemy.
    Why do you think you are special, Cheryl?

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    God isn't any mere mortal. He has an eternity of time for every soul. His love is endless.
    Indeed, He makes time for those who love Him and follow His will. He will damn abominations like you without a second thought.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    The god you speak of resembles a Greek god... all too human.
    There is only one God; I think you are the one who is blasphemous for even referring to them as God's.

    Are you going to repent, or continue to disobey the LORD for the rest of your life? Jesus has a pair of open arms ready to hug, why don't you go and hug him?

    The choice is yours:

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicholas Trano
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    But that's blasphemy. God isn't any mere mortal. He has an eternity of time for every soul. His love is endless. The god you speak of resembles a Greek god... all too human.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    Or perhaps God chose to create me as I was as a form of test. The Lord works in mysterious ways. It is not for man to understand, only to do His will.
    You think God has time to create you specially and that you are exempt from His rules? He is busy, he has to send thousands of sinners and joos to Hell every day. The fact remains that your EVERYONES time on this Earth is a test. Right now you are averaging an F, for Falling into the pits of fire.

    At this website you will find most people get straight A's at following God's instructions - we will Arise and be waiting in Heaven.

    If you carry on the way you are as a cross-dressing ladyboy then there's no escape for you. Repent now to give yourself the best possible chance of salvation.

    Otherwise; when you are falling into the flames, remember this conversation; remember how kind we are, trying to help and guide you. Remember how you threw it back into our faces.

    Buy a KJV1611 Bible, read every word, take off the skirt, praise Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
    What a load of God-mocking tosh!
    You are the one that mocks the One True God with your refusal to accept the TRUTH.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    For the sake of your Immortal soul, simply behave normally!
    That is not for you to say, God is very clear on this point.

    The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn't's"
    4. I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is "go f*** yourself," unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.

    8. I'd really rather you didn't do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/vaseline. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it's a piece of rubber. If I didn't want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicholas Trano
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
    Yes - God created you in His image, in the gender He saw fit.

    Transgender definition:
    "People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."


    Do you think God made a mistake with you?

    You are an ABOMINATION because you think yourself fit to correct God's will. You have free will; sure. You have chosen to worship the devil.
    Or perhaps God chose to create me as I was as a form of test. The Lord works in mysterious ways. It is not for man to understand, only to do His will.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    If you think that shows the heart of christianity I am sure many here will set you right on that point very quickly, but that will only go to show the failings of that religion.
    You need to find the TRUTH and in finding the TRUTH you will find The One True Religion, a religion that will accept you for who you are.

    The Random Number of Not Commandments, Suggestions:

    What a load of God-mocking tosh! New members do not want to be harassed by silly pasta people! I have thrown all my meatballs and pasta out because it reminds me of your flying spaghetti and meatballs creature.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Let me know if you need me to beat the gay out of you. I'd be happy to help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    You entered this world with a soul given by Him that you might follow in the footsteps of the Son of God.

    The minute you had an inkling of Free Will, you went around dressed (somewhat) like a woman (despite a day's growth of beard and a prominent Adam's apple.)

    God saw this was evil and mocking. He saw that the rest of His Creation looked on you without pity but with revulsion and loathing.

    Yes, you were created in His Image, but discarded that gift for a 'trendy' lifestyle in contravention of His Commands.

    This doubtless upsets your parents and that is part of their punishment for fornication.

    For the sake of your Immortal soul, simply behave normally!

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    Why am I an abomination? God created me in his image. It is by his hand I became what I am. Why would you question god's will?
    Yes - God created you in His image, in the gender He saw fit.

    Transgender definition:
    "People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."


    Do you think God made a mistake with you?

    You are an ABOMINATION because you think yourself fit to correct God's will. You have free will; sure. You have chosen to worship the devil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Originally posted by Nicholas Trano View Post
    Why would you question god's will?
    Because they do not accept the One True God.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicholas Trano
    replied
    Re: Hey there.

    Why am I an abomination? God created me in his image. It is by his hand I became what I am. Why would you question god's will?

    Leave a comment:

Working...