X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bryan Tamariki
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Welcome from down here in New Zealand Pastor Manning! I used to know a Manning family who lived in Christchurch.

    Yours in Christ
    Bryan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Dear Petal,

    Thank you for your warm welcome! Do your parents handle your financial affairs? I am wondering if they could use some expert help with that. After all they will want to make sure you are taken care off after they go to Heaven. I know nothing about your personal situation yet, so I hope you can forgive me if I missed the mark here.

    Yours in Christ,

    Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Petal
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Originally posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
    How old is she? I mostly do children up to 15 years old.
    i be to oldin for your medickal attenshun, but i not gonna let myselfs get all jeelous of Mr.Davidson's neice she so lucky!

    welcome to the forums, Mr.Dr.Pastor Manning!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Dear Friends,

    I am humbled and blessed by your joined efforts to allow me to visit you to lighten your burden.

    Although I highly appreciate the gesture of the 5 star accommodation, I would have no problems staying as a guest in their home next to your nieces room. Perhaps it would allow me to fill her with the joy of Jesus and get her to scream glory. How old is she? I mostly do children up to 15 years old.

    "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." (1st John 4:7)

    Yours in Christ,

    Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Warner S. Davidson
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    Brother Warner. Since we live in the same city, perhaps we could meet up and collect together.
    Sister Lisa

    What a sensible idea, I would be happy to meet with you.
    The more we expedite the fund-raising activities the quicker Jesus will bring this great man to our shores

    Warner

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Brother Warner. Since we live in the same city, perhaps we could meet up and collect together.

    Leave a comment:


  • Warner S. Davidson
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Originally posted by Brother Snapper Grogan View Post

    Do you think that, if we Australians were to take up a collection to pay for your travel and expenses, you might see your way fit to visiting us one day? It would be a great blessing to be able to talk to you about investing wisely and to consult you about some of the more embarrassing medical conditions that some of us may have and that we don't want to talk to our joo doctors about.

    If you think it might be possible, please let me know and I'll start collecting.

    God bless you.

    Brother Snapper Grogan.
    Brother Snapper

    I too will start to collect.

    We certainly would benefit from such a learned and respected True Christian™ M.D. such as Pastor Manning assisting our Saved(tm)
    I mentioned this possibility to my niece and her mother and they were delighted at this prospective visit.

    They also made mention that that would be happy to have Pastor Manning stay as a guest in their home.

    They were a little disappointed when I advised them both that an M.D. of Pastor Manning's international reputation and standing would require no less than 5 star accommodation and it would be somewhat insulting and embarrassing for him to be forced to stay out in the suburbs and lodged in a meager single bedroom next to my nieces room.

    Whilst they are disappointed over this they are warmed by the possibility of his visit and subsequent True Christian(tm) medical counsel

    Praise Jesus

    Brother - I will email you with my collection and fund-raising schedule

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Dear Brothers and Sisters,

    Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

    I am so pleased with the condition of my portfolio. You were right having me re-invest all dividends and profits. Seeing the value grow over the years is very comforting.
    I am very glad to hear that. I hope your testimonial here will inspire others to become recession proof money magnets as well.

    Originally posted by Brother Snapper Grogan View Post
    Do you think that, if we Australians were to take up a collection to pay for your travel and expenses, you might see your way fit to visiting us one day? It would be a great blessing to be able to talk to you about investing wisely and to consult you about some of the more embarrassing medical conditions that some of us may have and that we don't want to talk to our joo doctors about. If you think it might be possible, please let me know and I'll start collecting.
    Start collecting Brother! I would be most pleased to visit Australia and lighten your burdens.

    Originally posted by HTannor View Post
    However, because I am currently the custodian of one of Brother Dewitt's Platinum cards with a substantial line of credit, I have resources available that will allow me to forward some "earnest money" if that is required for our first consultation. (Let's just say I can cover an initial investment into the very high five figures.)
    I would most certainly accept you as a client. Let's discuss the details over the phone.

    Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    What does the J.C. stand for? Oh, I know it stands for Jesus Christ, but He is THEE J.C. and you're just a regular J.C., albeit with an MD. and a PhD for good measure.
    It's just J.C., it does not stand for Jesus Christ. Although I am most pleased that my parents allowed me to share His initials!

    Yours in Christ,

    Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

    Leave a comment:


  • handmaiden
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Welcome, Doctor, I mean, Pastor. Boy, you sure do have a lot of letters attached to your name. It sort of looks like a spilled can of alphabet soup.

    What does the J.C. stand for? Oh, I know it stands for Jesus Christ, but He is THEE J.C. and you're just a regular J.C., albeit with an MD. and a PhD for good measure.

    Where did you get your BA and your MD plus the PhD? I got my AB from BMC in PA but did not go on to get an MA.

    Sorry that you're not a OB/GYN 'cause I have been praying about a friend's problem that I promised to keep on the DL. (It's a possible UTI, but not an STD, she swears.)

    Well, if you are OK with the Pastors at LBC, then I wish you well as you settle in to life in Freehold, IA, heartland and spiritual heart of God's beloved US of A.

    Welcomingly Yours,

    Handmaiden

    P.S. You do seem just a teeny bit familiar . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Welcome Pastor Manning. Nice to see another new face.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    How fortunate I was to stop at an internet cafe half way between New Orleans and San Diego. I logged in and found this fine new addition to our community.

    (As a reminder to the Brothers and Sisters: While Brother Dewitt in in jail on those trumped-up charges, I am using his Hummer limo on a sabbatical doing research on queers that will take me ocean-to-ocean and border-to-border.)


    Based upon the testimonials offered here, I am wondering, Pastor Manning, if you would accept me as a client?

    Since I am on the road doing the Lord's work, I am somewhat seperated from my portfolio, which is currently tied up in scarp metal futures from my investment in my moped salvage yard.

    However, because I am currently the custodian of one of Brother Dewitt's Platinum cards with a substantial line of credit, I have resources available that will allow me to forward some "earnest money" if that is required for our first consultation. (Let's just say I can cover an initial investment into the very high five figures.)

    Just to keep this on the up-and-up for Brother Dewitt, I have just delivered a letter to the post office informing him of this opportunity. I only had enough loose change to cover third-class postage, but he will get the letter in the next three weeks or so and I'm confident he will approve.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Snapper Grogan
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    The very warmest of welcomes, Pastor Manning.

    I do admit that whenever I see another of His blessings - such as your arrival - granted to Freehold I feel a twinge of jealousy thinking of the wonderful life that the good citizens of Freehold enjoy compared to the tribulations that we benighted Australians have to endure for His sake every day. But then I realise that He holds Freehold up to us as a beacon of what could become if only we'd more perfectly follow His word.

    Praise Jesus!

    Do you think that, if we Australians were to take up a collection to pay for your travel and expenses, you might see your way fit to visiting us one day? It would be a great blessing to be able to talk to you about investing wisely and to consult you about some of the more embarrassing medical conditions that some of us may have and that we don't want to talk to our joo doctors about.

    If you think it might be possible, please let me know and I'll start collecting.

    God bless you.

    Brother Snapper Grogan.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Pastor Manning, I am pleased you finally found the time in your way too busy schedule of saving those that can be Saved(c) and tossing those deemed not worthy to chat with us here. You words and actions throught the years have been a blessing and an inspiration to all.
    I am so pleased with the condition of my portfolio. You were right having me re-invest all dividends and profits. Seeing the value grow over the years is very comforting. One day, when I am completely retired and unable to earn a living anymore, I have comfort in knowing I have this sizable nest egg entrusted to you. All the more important these days after what that rotten Bernie Maddox did to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Dear Warner S. Davidson, dear Jedediah,

    I will do both boys and girls, both the younger and the a little older ones up to 15 years old.

    Originally posted by Warner S. Davidson View Post
    She is a blossoming young lady but a little reserved for her age and I am told by her mother that she has "young womens problems" and is too shy to talk with her regular M.D.
    I have a lot of experience with these cases. I am certain I would be able to go deep into her spirit to find the root of her problems and to fill her with the joy of Jesus.

    Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
    I'll find you after services so we can go over the details.
    An excellent suggestion.

    Yours in Christ,

    Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: Be most blessed everyone!

    Originally posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
    I have no plans to open a medical practice in Freehold, so there will be some limits to what I can do, but I should be able to help with most of the medical issues your children might get. Do you want me to visit them so I can assess their current medical condition? I have been able to fill most of the children I looked into with the joy of Jesus. I have to insist parents not to be present though, as I have learned that this makes handling matters much more comfortable for the child. Usually they find sessions with me to be very exhausting so they will be probably asleep when I am done with them. If they wake up they sometimes start talking about weird dreams they had, but you can safely ignore that.
    That sounds great. Rebekah will be taking my youngest two to visit their grandparents in Texas next week. However, Leviticus, Isaiah, and Lamentations will all be here with me. If your schedule is free, I can have my buddy Earl's wife Mabel cancel homeschool for a day so that you can assess them physically and spiritually. I will be at the lab all day, so you'd have all the time you need with them. Just let me know when you are done with them so I can have Mabel come pick them up.

    Would you also be available to check up on Earl and Mabel's daughters? Or do you just do young boys?

    Thanks for your help. I'll find you after services so we can go over the details.

    Leave a comment:

Working...