X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    That was my misunderstanding, I apologize. and as I explained earlier, that was sort of a joke (the bit about Niko in my profile), and I have since changed/updated my profile with more accurate information about myself, including my country of origin, a few hobbies, and my "occupation"

    Hope this clarifies things up, and i'm open to questions if people have them about me.
    I would be interested in knowing more about you. May I ask why you don't have Jesus in your life? I note you said you were currently studying the New Testament. In what way? Obviously as you are not religious, it must not be at Bible College. So where?

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    PS. Thank you for finally complying and posting an introduction. I appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    I'm pretty sure, going by the fact the we just met a couple days ago, he won't lose sleep over it :3 i appreciate your concern though (:
    Niko was saying that he had lustful homer thoughts about you. You must have said something to lead him on.

    Leave a comment:


  • thefollowingerrors
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    Why are you saying it is a joke if that is what you wrote about yourself. Niko might get upset that you don't love him anymore.
    I'm pretty sure, going by the fact the we just met a couple days ago, he won't lose sleep over it :3 i appreciate your concern though (:

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    That was my misunderstanding, I apologize. and as I explained earlier, that was sort of a joke (the bit about Niko in my profile), and I have since changed/updated my profile with more accurate information about myself, including my country of origin, a few hobbies, and my "occupation"

    Hope this clarifies things up, and i'm open to questions if people have them about me.
    Why are you saying it is a joke if that is what you wrote about yourself. Niko might get upset that you don't love him anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • thefollowingerrors
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    That was my misunderstanding, I apologize. and as I explained earlier, that was sort of a joke (the bit about Niko in my profile), and I have since changed/updated my profile with more accurate information about myself, including my country of origin, a few hobbies, and my "occupation"

    Hope this clarifies things up, and i'm open to questions if people have them about me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by BelovedEternally View Post
    Both shoes
    and red or ice blue
    Don't you think Ice Blue is a bit dated, or is it still hot in the gay scene.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    Actually, to clarify, deviantart itself isn't a gay website. It's mainly focused on displaying artwork and poetry, and there are chatrooms where the members can discuss common interests, including movies, music, and art. It's a social networking site of sorts.

    and I don't wear high heels or lipstick. If you're going to insult me, i'm not going to even bother sticking around. I was planning on reading what you all had to say and eventually coming to my own conclusions about what I believe, in terms of religion, however it just seems to me you're hell-bent on insulting me, for no reason, when despite the insults I've tried to at least treat you with respect as human beings.
    I was not insulting you. You have you are BelovedEternally boyfiend in your profile. I was only trying to find more about you.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelovedEternally
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    So you did meet on a gay website.

    Do your prefer flat or high heeled shoes?
    What is your favorite lipstick color?
    Both shoes
    and red or ice blue

    Leave a comment:


  • thefollowingerrors
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    So you did meet on a gay website.

    Do your prefer flat or high heeled shoes?
    What is your favorite lipstick color?

    Actually, to clarify, deviantart itself isn't a gay website. It's mainly focused on displaying artwork and poetry, and there are chatrooms where the members can discuss common interests, including movies, music, and art. It's a social networking site of sorts.

    and I don't wear high heels or lipstick. If you're going to insult me, i'm not going to even bother sticking around. I was planning on reading what you all had to say and eventually coming to my own conclusions about what I believe, in terms of religion, however it just seems to me you're hell-bent on insulting me, for no reason, when despite the insults I've tried to at least treat you with respect as human beings.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    No. that's rather presumptuous of you to assume, but we met at deviantart, which (i've come to learn) is apparently a tool of Satan?
    So you did meet on a gay website.

    Do your prefer flat or high heeled shoes?
    What is your favorite lipstick color?

    Leave a comment:


  • thefollowingerrors
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    So you two meet lurking around on a gay pickup website.
    No. that's rather presumptuous of you to assume, but we met at deviantart, which (i've come to learn) is apparently a tool of Satan?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Cruising for gay sex in the online chat rooms, huh? Were you guys planning to meet up at an Interstate Highway rest stop? The Minneapolis Airport men's room? You unrepentant queers disgust me.

    Believe it or not, I too once wallowed in homosexual perversion. Then one day, Jesus came to me and told me to turn my life around. I heeded His advice, enrolled in a six-month Ex-Gay(c) sexual reorientation program, and today am the proud father of five sons.

    It is not too late for you to quit wallowing in depredation, to turn your life around, and seek His face. I exhort you to put an end to your sex perversions and walk in the ways of True Christendom(tm).

    Luke 15:10
    Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.


    When you are ready to walk with Christ, let us know. We want you to join us in Heaven, pressed against the supple bosom of Jesus, for all eternity.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • thefollowingerrors
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by BelovedEternally View Post
    Betcha can't beat my infraction record
    löl
    I wasn't aware it was a competition =p But yeah you're most likely correct

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    haha, that was really a joke tbh. He was the one who brought me here, he lives like four states away..and we just met like two days ago (over the internet, not in real life) so we're obviously not in a relationship.

    But I don't want to force you to welcome me if you don't want to/feel comfortable to. I understand.

    I'll mostly be reading & lurking like i said. I generally do that, I just kinda take information in.
    So you two meet lurking around on a gay pickup website.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelovedEternally
    replied
    Re: y helo thar

    Originally posted by thefollowingerrors View Post
    I'm a boy. I honestly don't know what I believe religiously. I wasn't raised religiously, and it hasn't been a part of my life

    I'm currently taking a class on the new Testament which is interesting


    probably coconut cream pie, and see above comment for the famous bible verse question.

    I honestly didn't say much because I don't care much for intro threads, I usually just dive right in. I honestly came here because a friend showed me this place, and thought I would investigate. Not sure how long i'll be around. i'll probably just roam/read mostly.
    Betcha can't beat my infraction record
    löl

    Leave a comment:

Working...