This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Im done for tonight. I'll check back tomorrow and respond to any other posts if I still have not been banned. Guess I picked the wrong first example of our shared homophobia. What about the imigration issue?

    Also none of you have tried to find anything we might have in common... Think of something and i'll check back tomorrow. Good nite all

    Leave a comment:


  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
    Hello,

    I have been reading though your posts. I would like to clarify something here.
    We True Christians are not homophobes. We do not fear homosexurals at all. We DO however fear that their choices will lead them to eternal damnation.


    I for one, just like my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, want them to see the error of their ways.

    We are following God's law.

    As you are an atheist and hate God what are your reasons for hating homers as you do? Obviously it has nothing at all to do with God's LOVE or His law, so what is YOUR reasoning?

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
    You can justify your bigotry how ever you like. I feel it is gross for two men to be together. I feel it is against nature not god. You cant reproduce without the opposite sex. I don'tlike they way gay men act feminen. I don't like dykes or transexuals. I find it all weird and unpleasant. (Lipstick lesbians I dont mind but I wouldnt want my daughters to be one) guess im a hypocrte too!

    Leave a comment:


  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Couldn't we just start with mosquitos?

    AGREED! I also hate termites!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by FRAGNBASTICH View Post
    I think the concept of hell is awful! I think if there were a loving creator he would never torture people for all eternity. It's bad enough all the terrible things that can happen in life whay scare children about an afterlife. I feel religon could well be the destruction of man. I dont want my children to be part of the problem...
    Of course Hell is awful. If it was not then everyone will become sinners and expect a good life in Hell. Is that what God wants, no. He wants you to believe in him, lead a Christian life and be reward with a eternal life in Heaven. Who do you think made Hell an awful place, it was Satan, the Devil, Lucifer, or what ever name you want to call him.

    God gave you the free will to believe in Him or go to Hell. It is your choice. Why would you want to remove this free will from your children. I am just glad your daughter has found Christian friends to help her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by FRAGNBASTICH View Post
    I think the concept of ........ I think if there were a loving creator ........... I feel religon could well be the destruction of man......
    You do too much thinking and feeling and not enough believing. That's your problem. If you just believed in Jesus Christ, all of these issues would be solved for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Hello,

    I have been reading though your posts. I would like to clarify something here.
    We True Christians are not homophobes. We do not fear homosexurals at all. We DO however fear that their choices will lead them to eternal damnation.


    I for one, just like my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, want them to see the error of their ways.

    We are following God's law.

    As you are an atheist and hate God what are your reasons for hating homers as you do? Obviously it has nothing at all to do with God's LOVE or His law, so what is YOUR reasoning?

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    How can it be child abuse for bringing up children as Christians. Raising children in a Christian is showing them the Lords love and saving them from an eternal life in hell. If anything, raising them as atheists is child abuse.

    I think the concept of hell is awful! I think if there were a loving creator he would never torture people for all eternity. It's bad enough all the terrible things that can happen in life whay scare children about an afterlife. I feel religon could well be the destruction of man. I dont want my children to be part of the problem...

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    He seems to talk about perverts a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    "You disgust me."

    Not my intention...


    "That's the difference between Christians and atheists. True Christians™ are motivated by God's Love to save souls; we may hate the homosexual agenda, for steering people away from God, but we don't hate the homosexuals."

    Not the only difference I hope...

    "And your children are already going to Hell for their disbelief, so it really doesn't matter if your daughter decides to become a Harley-riding rug-muncher. But I assume you'd hate her if she did, since you hate homosexuals. Being an atheist, you only love the children who turn out as you want them to, right? Some loving father."

    Actually I would still love her but I wouldn't let her bring her girlfriend to family events at my home. Just as I wouldn't let her bring a male harley riding dirtbag either...

    "You, and all other atheists, are incapable of caring about people different from yourselves. Instead, you hate them. You talk endlessly about the Constitution and freedom from religion, but you still want to make people who are as Hellbound as you into second-class citizens. True Christians™ want only one class of citizens: People on the fast-track to Heaven!"

    As usual you have it partly right. I am not incapable of caring about people different from myself. I do feel mostly indifferent to people I dont know. If I hear there was floods in pakistan I don't care. Also what is is with you people. you feel you have to love something or hate it. What ever happened to indifference? I dont want to make people hellbound but I dont want the end of the world brought about by self fulfilling prophecy's either. Those crazy muslims are just as sure of their god as you are yours and I dont want you people to destroy the earth before my decendants get a chance to exist...


    "The lack of God's love in you is why you cannot love, why you cannot feel compassion, why you do not want to help those on a Hellbound path. It is also why you atheists have no morals."

    I have morals because I choose to beleive what is right and wrong. Not because of fear of punnishment like you!

    "You don't even have the class to keep your bigotry to yourself; you proudly display it on a Christian church forum for the world to see. I wonder what your 16-year-old daughter would think if she could read what you're writing."

    I'll let her read this thread when im done...

    You make it hard not to fight with you. All you do is attack me. i'm trying to find out what we have in common and all i get is attacked. Nice to see what morals you have. I hold out a hand to you and say hi and you spit in my face. All you are doing is reinforcing my beliefs...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by FRAGNBASTICH View Post
    I do Hate pedofiles. Can we agree there?!?!
    Couldn't we just start with mosquitos?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by FRAGNBASTICH View Post
    "If you were a loving father, you would make sure your children grow up in a proper, Christian environment. Do you realize that if you raise them as atheists, you are damning their souls to Hell for eternity? You wouldn't just toss your kids into an oven like they're worthless Jews...so why would you raise them unsaved, which is the exact equivalent?"

    I feel it is child abuse to raise a child to beleive in religeon. I was baptized luthran and grew up saying my prayers. I was scared to go to sleep each nite because I didn't want to "die before I woke"

    "If you want to end up in Hell, fine, that is your prerogative. But, please, please think of the children! Drop them off at church and Sunday school. Let them say grace around the dinner table while you stay quiet and do your stupid little atheist protest. Don't warp their minds or control their thoughts...let them think for themselves! Maybe they want a relationship with Jesus Christ"

    First off I have never been to a protest. Second my oldest daughter goes to church with her christian friends regularly. She goes to be with her freinds because their parents would not let them be friends without this. She does not believe a word of it but she likes the music and friendships. If she chose to believe i'd try to talk sense to her but if she was set on it i'd let her be.
    How can it be child abuse for bringing up children as Christians. Raising children in a Christian is showing them the Lords love and saving them from an eternal life in hell. If anything, raising them as atheists is child abuse.

    Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

    I am glad your daughter is attending church and has good Christian friends to help support her. It is a pity that you would want to stop her from loving the Lord.

    Luke 9
    46 Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.
    47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
    48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by FRAGNBASTICH View Post
    We can sit here all day and argue about who is right about what we disagree about. That will get us nowhere and get me banned. I really would like to find out what we have in common!!!!

    I have stated that im a homophobe. That was the truth and from what I've read here I'm not alone. I also think we might see eye to eye on other topics. I'm guessing you all are against illegal aliens. Guess what ME TOO! I live in california and I am sick of getting all my mail from my kids schools to my voting material in english and spanish. I also voted that they not get free medical in our hospitals but some Judge goes against what ever we vote on.
    Without Jesus in your life, it's all a sham. You're just a bigot who hates people for selfish reasons. You aheists have no morality whatsoever.

    Leave a comment:


  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    So you're just a common bigot.

    We hate queers because God tells us they are an abomination. You hate them just because you're a hateful prick.
    LOL. You might have me there! Guess I misunderstood you... I dont hate them though I just dont like to be hit over the head with the gay agenda. I don't hate much I dislike. Few things bring me to such a strong emotion as Hate. I do Hate pedofiles. Can we agree there?!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • FARGINIDJIT
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    We can sit here all day and argue about who is right about what we disagree about. That will get us nowhere and get me banned. I really would like to find out what we have in common!!!!

    I have stated that im a homophobe. That was the truth and from what I've read here I'm not alone. I also think we might see eye to eye on other topics. I'm guessing you all are against illegal aliens. Guess what ME TOO! I live in california and I am sick of getting all my mail from my kids schools to my voting material in english and spanish. I also voted that they not get free medical in our hospitals but some Judge goes against what ever we vote on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: My Introduction...

    Originally posted by FRAGNBASTICH View Post
    I am homophobic and proud of it. Maybe not as much as you guys but I wish they would just go back in the closet and stay off of every TV show and out of politics. I dont care if they can get married or not I just want them to shut up and go away. I think they are gross and against nature. I would not punch someone for being gay but I might if they hit on me.
    You disgust me.

    We True Christians™ go out of our way to help homosexuals find Jesus and become Heavenbound ex-Gays. Unlike you atheists, we don't want them to suffer for eternity.

    That's the difference between Christians and atheists. True Christians™ are motivated by God's Love to save souls; we may hate the homosexual agenda, for steering people away from God, but we don't hate the homosexuals.

    You, on the other hand, have no reason to care one way or the other about homosexuals. They're not raping you, are they? Of course not. And your children are already going to Hell for their disbelief, so it really doesn't matter if your daughter decides to become a Harley-riding rug-muncher. But I assume you'd hate her if she did, since you hate homosexuals. Being an atheist, you only love the children who turn out as you want them to, right? Some loving father.

    You, and all other atheists, are incapable of caring about people different from yourselves. Instead, you hate them. You talk endlessly about the Constitution and freedom from religion, but you still want to make people who are as Hellbound as you into second-class citizens. True Christians™ want only one class of citizens: People on the fast-track to Heaven!

    The lack of God's love in you is why you cannot love, why you cannot feel compassion, why you do not want to help those on a Hellbound path. It is also why you atheists have no morals.

    You don't even have the class to keep your bigotry to yourself; you proudly display it on a Christian church forum for the world to see. I wonder what your 16-year-old daughter would think if she could read what you're writing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...