Originally posted by Eyesight
View Post
X
-
Re: Introducing myself
During the Old Testament we were under the kings law. Not in the new. ;OOriginally posted by Lycia The Repentant View PostSo not only do you pick and choose what parts of the Bible you want to follow, you also pick and choose what parts of evilution you want to believe in.
Interesting.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Introducing myself
What has biblical slavery got to do with race, were not the biblical slavers equal opportunity slavers?Originally posted by Eyesight View PostSince I have been told I need too then I guess I should.
First off my name is Eric I got to a small church called "Golden Gate Bible Church" we are a small church of about 20 or so people. (which is good)
If you want to know a little about me then I will tell you. My Religion is Christian Science but I believe in Evolution and God. Basically I believe that if Evolution is true then God can be true and therefore I believe in both. However I do not believe in everything in Evolution as I do not believe we came from apes I believe we came from Adam and Eve. I try and prove things right or wrong and correct people when they do not have accurate information. Where as one thing I do not believe in is the Old Testament. For instance I do not believe that "Blacks are born to be slaves" as it says "God is a lover of all people" and I do not believe "bastard kids will go to hell" if that were true then Adam will go to hell because TECHNICALLY he has no biological father. Right?
How I came to find God.
I was born in raised in God but never took a big deal in my faith till now.
Originally posted by Exodus 21:2If thou buy an Hebrew seruant, sixe yeeres he shall serue, and in the seuenth he shall goe out free for nothing.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Introducing myself
So not only do you pick and choose what parts of the Bible you want to follow, you also pick and choose what parts of evilution you want to believe in.
Interesting.
Leave a comment:
-
Introducing myself
Since I have been told I need too then I guess I should.
First off my name is Eric I got to a small church called "Golden Gate Bible Church" we are a small church of about 20 or so people. (which is good)
If you want to know a little about me then I will tell you. My Religion is Christian Science but I believe in Evolution and God. Basically I believe that if Evolution is true then God can be true and therefore I believe in both. However I do not believe in everything in Evolution as I do not believe we came from apes I believe we came from Adam and Eve. I try and prove things right or wrong and correct people when they do not have accurate information. Where as one thing I do not believe in is the Old Testament. For instance I do not believe that "Blacks are born to be slaves" as it says "God is a lover of all people" and I do not believe "bastard kids will go to hell" if that were true then Adam will go to hell because TECHNICALLY he has no biological father. Right?
How I came to find God.
I was born in raised in God but never took a big deal in my faith till now.Tags: None
Leave a comment: