X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bible Student
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
    Originally Posted by Amara "Bambi" Madden
    So, a group from Utah who calls themselves "straight edge" becomes violent, and that automatically means everyone who's "straight edge" is violent.
    Let me help you find out how STRAIGHT EDGE IS VIOLENT.

    Annoyed Through The Blood Of Christ At Your Ignorance Of Gang Violence,
    Harry Lester
    Brother Harry, maybe "Bambi" will get the point now that you provided the great audio-video aid. Although there were too many words there. You may have to resort to pictures with stick figures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Youth Minister Harry
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Amara "Bambi" Madden View Post
    So, a group from Utah who calls themselves "straight edge" becomes violent, and that automatically means everyone who's "straight edge" is violent.
    Let me help you find out how STRAIGHT EDGE IS VIOLENT.

    Annoyed Through The Blood Of Christ At Your Ignorance Of Gang Violence,
    Harry Lester

    Leave a comment:


  • Amara "Bambi" Madden
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    According to the Denver Post the straight edge movement has been linked to domestic terrorism. Why do you hate America?
    So, a group from Utah who calls themselves "straight edge" becomes violent, and that automatically means everyone who's "straight edge" is violent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Amara "Bambi" Madden View Post
    You have the first part about straight-edge being drug, alcohol, and tobacco free, but I'm a bit unsure what "joining a gang of skin head wannabe's" and "beating people at local rock shows" have anything to do with it.
    According to the Denver Post the straight edge movement has been linked to domestic terrorism. Why do you hate America?

    Leave a comment:


  • Amara "Bambi" Madden
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
    Straight Edge is wonderful! Your children will be drug, alcohol, and tobacco free and all they must do is join a gang of skin-head wannabe's who beat people up at local rock shows. At least your children will be involved with people who pick on others because they are not like them. Are they making you proud yet? If not, you might want to beat them into action!

    Dancing In The Blood Of Christ,
    Harry Lester
    You have the first part about straight-edge being drug, alcohol, and tobacco free, but I'm a bit unsure what "joining a gang of skin head wannabe's" and "beating people at local rock shows" have anything to do with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Youth Minister Harry
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Rain Windsong View Post
    My kids will be raised straight-edge (anti-drug, anti-alcohol, anti-tobacco) and will hopefully have the smarts to stay straight-edge.
    Straight Edge is wonderful! Your children will be drug, alcohol, and tobacco free and all they must do is join a gang of skin-head wannabe's who beat people up at local rock shows. At least your children will be involved with people who pick on others because they are not like them. Are they making you proud yet? If not, you might want to beat them into action!

    Dancing In The Blood Of Christ,
    Harry Lester

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    is "Rain Windsong" really a name????????????????????????

    apparantly I'm a hippie (that's what everyone tells me, but I don't believe in labels)
    what a joke; straight away you're in with the labels:

    I'm a vegan
    I'm anti-war
    I listen to Bob Dylan
    I listen to Grateful Dead
    I listen to The Mamas And The Papas
    I listen to Bob Marley

    yeah, right..........

    Leave a comment:


  • Rain Windsong
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Cursed View Post
    I feel a little better, but I still hope God strikes me dead soon! Praise Him!
    Well, I think you should live a long and happy life. The world needs more great guys like you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Rain Windsong View Post
    Hi. I'm Rain, I'm 18, and apparantly I'm a hippie (that's what everyone tells me, but I don't believe in labels). I'm a vegan (I can't hurt those poor little animals),
    Vegans are anti-American perverts.

    Originally posted by Rain Windsong View Post
    I'm anti-war (why would I support people shooting each other?)
    The Lord is a man of war. Exodus 15:3


    Originally posted by Rain Windsong View Post
    and I love music. I listen to Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead, The Mamas And The Papas, and Bob Marley. I listen to other artists too, but those are my favorites.
    Those bands are among satan's favorites.


    Originally posted by Rain Windsong View Post
    I am interested in converting to Christianity, but would like to meet some people here first.
    Then you'll have to undo all of the sin you're wallowing in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cursed
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Rain Windsong View Post
    Aww, I'm sorry I'll respond now.
    I feel a little better, but I still hope God strikes me dead soon! Praise Him!

    Let me rephrase it then; I don't believe in useless labels given to people by society for the sake of seperating them from the general public.
    But labels aren't useless! Hippy is a descriptive term for "stinking hairy stoned tree-hugger sodomite blasphemer."

    You can't expect us to say that mouthful every time, so we use the word "hippy" and keep it short and sweet. Very useful!

    Yes, I'll definately take that into consideration..?
    While you're chewing on that verse, here's another one where GOD commands you to eat meat.

    Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake: ~1 Corinthians 10:25

    A "shambles" is a slaughterhouse! Eat meat and Praise God!

    Sorry, I still don't support murder.
    Look, it's not about what you support or don't support. That is irrelevant. There is only one correct perspective, that of the LORD GOD. It's not your fault; we all fall short of His Glory.

    The LORD GOD clearly states it is our duty as True Christians to kill unbelievers, adulterers, witches, faggots, and other abominations. It's not murder if GOD tells you to do it; it's Holy!

    Unfortunately, we must wait until secular law is abolished to accomplish this, as the LORD GOD says we must also follow the laws of man while here on Earth.

    But believe you me, the SECOND secular law collapses, there will be a Righteous Reckoning!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rain Windsong
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Originally posted by Mary-Yves Lapierre View Post
    Allo Rain! You are so happy to meet me! A person from Quebec.

    I am agreeing with you a lot about the naming of children for important events during the conception. It is very beautiful!! My boyfriend disagreed before my son, Benoit, was born 4 years ago. He wanted Benoit, I wanted Pussyfart. He thought this was not so good a name for the boy. Anglos are strange, they are embarrassed by the sounds of love. No more men from Toronto for me!
    Um..Ok?

    Toronto, eh? Hmm. I was born not far from there. Ever been to Port Dover?

    Originally posted by Cursed View Post
    You didn't respond to me because I am accursed.

    I am very sad inside. I hope I die when I fall asleep and then I can go to Heaven where mean people like you can't hurt me anymore!
    Aww, I'm sorry I'll respond now.

    Originally posted by Cursed View Post
    Yes, you do believe in labels. You use them all of the time; everyone does. We couldn't communicate effectively without them.
    Let me rephrase it then; I don't believe in useless labels given to people by society for the sake of seperating them from the general public.



    Originally posted by Cursed View Post
    You should eat meat!

    For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.~Romans 14:2
    Yes, I'll definately take that into consideration..?



    Originally posted by Cursed View Post
    You should support people shooting each other, GOD says it is good in certain circumstances! Here are some scriptures that support the righteous smiting of unbelievers.

    If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

    Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

    Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

    But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.~Deuteronomy 13:6-9
    Sorry, I still don't support murder.

    Originally posted by Jerakk View Post
    Why would you call yourself a hippie? I mean think about it. They stood for casual sex outside of marriage, drug use, lawlessness, a complete disregard of public safety, and a variety of other criminal acts. I put it up there with most negros calling themselves "gangsters".

    My suggestion would be to to stop calling yourself that if you really do plan on becoming a Christian. That and go to your local government office and apply for a name change. Get back to me when you have something a bit more appropriate.
    I am not changing my name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerakk
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Why would you call yourself a hippie? I mean think about it. They stood for casual sex outside of marriage, drug use, lawlessness, a complete disregard of public safety, and a variety of other criminal acts. I put it up there with most negros calling themselves "gangsters".

    My suggestion would be to to stop calling yourself that if you really do plan on becoming a Christian. That and go to your local government office and apply for a name change. Get back to me when you have something a bit more appropriate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cursed
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    You didn't respond to me because I am accursed.

    I am very sad inside. I hope I die when I fall asleep and then I can go to Heaven where mean people like you can't hurt me anymore!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary-Yves Lapierre
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    Allo Rain! You are so happy to meet me! A person from Quebec.

    I am agreeing with you a lot about the naming of children for important events during the conception. It is very beautiful!! My boyfriend disagreed before my son, Benoit, was born 4 years ago. He wanted Benoit, I wanted Pussyfart. He thought this was not so good a name for the boy. Anglos are strange, they are embarrassed by the sounds of love. No more men from Toronto for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Peace, Dude

    I hope you raise your kids straight edged. You don't want them to turn out to be a couple of queers.

    Leave a comment:

Working...