X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Damn I have run out of

    Leave a comment:


  • RealBaptist
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Sorry to keep some of you hanging in suspense. I had a wonderful evening with my wife. I probably should post this discussion in a different thread. Please let me know if you would like me to.

    No, first and foremost, there is one fundamental that can not be compromised, interpreted or deconstructed: The only way to salvation is through repentance and tbeing washed from the blood of Christ. Physical death without Salvation is blaspheme against the Holy Spirit, the sin which will not be forgiven. I do not question your salvation. I question your doctrine and practices.

    There are seval issues I have, but for starters:

    We husbands are to love our spouse as Christ loves the Church. I am my beloved's and He is mine. Yet I see a that it is encouraged for husbands to "beat" their spouses. This is a practice associated with redical Musims. On what grounds does your fellowship base the beating of spouses? This was never the attitude exemplified by Christ.

    I know some of you see this as a joke. Lets all have a grown up discussion, if you like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    Basil, huh? I'm sorry, Jo, I am unfamiliar with all of the street names for "reefer."
    That may because I was referring to a herb that is a common culinary ingredient, not one that is a recreational drug.

    This Basil

    This is not Basil

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Basil, huh? I'm sorry, Jo, I am unfamiliar with all of the street names for "reefer."

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    As I said, my faith is shaken to the core. I'm crying over my KJV Bible wondering why it lied to me all these years.

    Guess I'll phone up my sister and go join the Mormons. I get to make pretty crafts day in and day out.
    Don't forget to pick up some magic undergarments on the way

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
    Is anyone else feeling bad about the pure ownage that was dealt to us?

    I know I am.
    As I said, my faith is shaken to the core. I'm crying over my KJV Bible wondering why it lied to me all these years.

    Guess I'll phone up my sister and go join the Mormons. I get to make pretty crafts day in and day out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Rev. Moulmainense Rhododendron View Post
    Are you so delusional that you cannot tell the difference between a human and a flowering shrub?

    "Roddie", OK, I can do that. "RevRod", fine. "Mark", it being my first name, acceptable.

    But "Rodie"? I am not a rhododendron.
    Oh sorry don't you like being called Rodie, Mmmmm I don't think you should have let me know that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Rodie, if you has been concentrating you may have noticed that my quoting Mr Smyth was in response to a question from the current focus of your obsessive personality Ms Repellent.
    Are you so delusional that you cannot tell the difference between a human and a flowering shrub?

    "Roddie", OK, I can do that. "RevRod", fine. "Mark", it being my first name, acceptable.

    But "Rodie"? I am not a rhododendron.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    Are you? Brother Z Smyth is not Sister Lycra the Ravishing.

    Er, Repellent.
    Rodie, if you has been concentrating you may have noticed that my quoting Mr Smyth was in response to a question from the current focus of your obsessive personality Ms Repellent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth
    I am also interested in how our "doctrine" is flawed since it is the inerrant word of God as spelled out in the KJV Bible.
    Are you feeling a little "Tired & Emotional" at the moment Lycra and finding it hard to focus on the screen?
    Are you? Brother Z Smyth is not Sister Lycia the Ravishing.

    Er, Repentant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Lycra The Repellent View Post
    Our doctrine is flawed because you sprinkle marijuana on your pasta?
    As I pointed out that the herb in that particular recipe is Basil.
    Jo, that in no way makes any sense. Are you high right now?
    Poor Lycra, evidently I did not make it clear enough for you he answered his own question when he asked it
    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    I am also interested in how our "doctrine" is flawed since it is the inerrant word of God as spelled out in the KJV Bible.
    Are you feeling a little "Tired & Emotional" at the moment Lycra and finding it hard to focus on the screen?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    I don't think our challenger, GayAnal, is coming back.

    I not only ate my popcorn, I also brushed my teeth AND flossed AND prayed for continued cavity-free dental health.

    On the plus side, I have found that decades of brushing, flossing, and praying have kept my teeth white and devoid of decay. And some people say prayer doesn't work!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Is anyone else feeling bad about the pure ownage that was dealt to us?

    I know I am.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lycia The Repentant
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    You answered your own question there.
    Our doctrine is flawed because you sprinkle marijuana on your pasta?

    Jo, that in no way makes any sense. Are you high right now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Angyal

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    I should've known you sprinkle marijuana on your food.
    7. Add the meatballs to the sauce and cook for a further 15 minutes. Stir through the basil and serve over spaghetti.
    I am also interested in how our "doctrine" is flawed since it is the inerrant word of God as spelled out in the KJV Bible.
    You answered your own question there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...