X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by By_Reason_Alone View Post
    Racism won't help anything, but i'm glad to be your dog because you "ooze" God's love toward all men.
    So the French are a race now?

    Leave a comment:


  • VictoryOS
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Jesus, as always.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    He's just another snotty university student here to drop the same philosophical babble on us. Isn't there already a thread on Pascal's wager? Who won?

    Leave a comment:


  • By_Reason_Alone
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by Rev. Carlton Green View Post
    Friend, let's just put it this way. If you accept Jesus and you die, what do you have to lose? If you die in your sins without Christ, you have everything to lose.

    The choice is yours.


    Or am I going to have to come on over and beat you with a Candlestick to light up your mind?
    Awwww, Pascal's Wager. If I do not worship Allah, he might send me to suffer for all eternity, but if I worship him, I can have eternal bliss. What do I have to lose by converting to Islam?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. Carlton Green
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Friend, let's just put it this way. If you accept Jesus and you die, what do you have to lose? If you die in your sins without Christ, you have everything to lose.

    The choice is yours.


    Or am I going to have to come on over and beat you with a Candlestick to light up your mind?

    Leave a comment:


  • Marshall
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Look here Shirley, I am not the one calling a lady an oozing slut.

    Leave a comment:


  • By_Reason_Alone
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by Marshall View Post
    Watch your filthy mouth! Talk of "ooze" isn't tolerated here.
    Didn't your momma teach you anything?
    The fifth of which you speak exists only in your mind. You have perverted what I said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Marshall
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Watch your filthy mouth! Talk of "ooze" isn't tolerated here.
    Didn't your momma teach you anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • By_Reason_Alone
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Ha! Well, that explains everything! I'm sorry, mon chien. I thought there may be hope for you, but arrogance is engrained into the very fiber of your being! We will try to be quieter so you don't feel like showing up on our doorstep waving a white flag.
    Racism won't help anything, but i'm glad to be your dog because you "ooze" God's love toward all men.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by By_Reason_Alone View Post
    i happen to be french
    Ha! Well, that explains everything! I'm sorry, mon chien. I thought there may be hope for you, but arrogance is engrained into the very fiber of your being! We will try to be quieter so you don't feel like showing up on our doorstep waving a white flag.

    Leave a comment:


  • By_Reason_Alone
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Your posts have oozed nothing but arrogance and ignorance so far, pal. Your claim to have led a "normal Christian life" are patently false. You are a member of a cult that uses a false Bible and preaches radical veganism, which is a branch of satan worship.

    We are not here to spoon feed you God's Holy Plan for Mankind. Our Godly church motto is "Unsaved=Unwelcome," and we take that quite seriously.

    "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11
    Instead of speaking out of ignorance, why don't you check up on Seventh Day Adventist? They do not use a different bible, they do not preach veganism, and they are definitely not satanic. A cult? How? Why are you so hostile yet you claim to preach love? Isn't the message of Christianity to preach love to all people and spread the good news?

    Leave a comment:


  • By_Reason_Alone
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
    Sure you can. You can stop posting a new thread every time a thought crosses your narrow mind, for starters. You could also use the shift key. Are your pinkies injured, or do you just hold them up in the air as you type like a snooty frenchie?
    i happen to be french so thank you for your comment about that. If i posted a new thread every time a thought crosses my "narrow mind" then you would have drowned in them already. i have a lot of "narrow minded thoughts". My pinkies?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by By_Reason_Alone View Post
    rather then read through a bunch of threads looking for what values this community upholds, i would rather just make a new thread myself. if you are offended by this, i am sorry but i cannot do anything about that. just how did my posts "ooze" superiority as you put it?
    Your posts have oozed nothing but arrogance and ignorance so far, pal. Your claim to have led a "normal Christian life" are patently false. You are a member of a cult that uses a false Bible and preaches radical veganism, which is a branch of satan worship.

    We are not here to spoon feed you God's Holy Plan for Mankind. Our Godly church motto is "Unsaved=Unwelcome," and we take that quite seriously.

    "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by By_Reason_Alone View Post
    As for judging god, how can i judge someone i don't think exists, that would be rather like me judging the tooth fairy. As for me calling you "judgemental", please explain to me how i was wrong?
    Are you being deliberately obtuse here? Even though you deny His existance, we don't, and so by judging His character, you're not only judging Him, you're judging those of us who follow His word.
    Putting aside the fact that God calls on True Christians(tm) to righteously judge, you came in complaining about us being judgemental while being judgemental yourself. That amounts to hypocrisy in my book.

    Leave a comment:


  • WickedWitch
    replied
    Re: Well, I'm not impressed

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Of course Alie would be brought out of hiding by the smell of a new man she can attempt to seduce.
    Well of course! Do you know how difficult it is to trap men when you live in the middle of nowhere (which is in BC, just so you know)? I'm a person too, you know, and I get bored... Especially when my playthings male companions escape...

    Leave a comment:

Working...