X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
    Northern Europe is officially God's favorite place. america is quite a long way down the list due to all its sin. It is constantly being punished, e.g. wall street crash, jfk, p/11 and osama obama. does no one take notice?
    Is there some reason why you continue to haunt this Christian forum and toss out the lies and satanic spin favored by atheists and mudslimes?

    Listen up, son: God is not punishing America, because His favorite church, Landover Baptist Church, still holds the fort here on His behalf. Jesus does, for reasons known only to Him, decide to smite various groups of heathens from time to time. But America is stronger than ever, and if it weren't, then God would turn His loving back on us, just as He has on godless England, Autralien, and the rest of the eurotrash cesspool.

    I think your jap harlot girlfriend has been poisoning your mind against God's favorite country, boy. That needs to stop.

    By the way, important words like "America" deserve to be capitalized. Any future attempts to belittle our Godly country will result in infractions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unfalsifiable
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Northern Europe is officially God's favourite place. america is quite a long way down the list due to all its sin. It is constantly being punished, e.g. wall street crash, jfk, p/11 and osama obama. does no one take notice?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Originally posted by Conan Paul View Post
    My Dear Wife

    Unfortunately you are quite wrong about this. Lucky for you I am the first to notice and I shall be able to correct your mistake.

    I will quote the great Pastor Ezekiel (altough from a different thread http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...t=judge&page=4) :


    "Instead of going on rumors, you really should READ the Holy bible to see what it says. We are commanded in both the Old and New Testaments to judge unsaved trash like you.

    Leviticus 19:15
    In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    1 Corinthians 2:15
    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." (Pastor Ezekiel)


    I am the one to judge the bastards over in frigging Europe. And as your husband I am the one to judge you! Don't you ever forget that. The next time I visit you, you will be punished accordingly.

    Now beg for forgivness, and you shall be forgiven.
    Yea, the only problem here is, you are not Saved by Christ's Grace. You are in no position to judge, because you are unsaved scum, in the loving eyes of Jesus.

    1 Corinthians 6:2-3
    Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?


    I think you need to stop all this God mockery and repent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conan Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    My Dear Wife

    Unfortunately you are quite wrong about this. Lucky for you I am the first to notice and I shall be able to correct your mistake.

    I will quote the great Pastor Ezekiel (altough from a different thread http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...t=judge&page=4) :


    "Instead of going on rumors, you really should READ the Holy bible to see what it says. We are commanded in both the Old and New Testaments to judge unsaved trash like you.

    Leviticus 19:15
    In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    1 Corinthians 2:15
    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." (Pastor Ezekiel)


    I am the one to judge the bastards over in frigging Europe. And as your husband I am the one to judge you! Don't you ever forget that. The next time I visit you, you will be punished accordingly.

    Now beg for forgivness, and you shall be forgiven.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Carol J. Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Oh my dear Conan,
    I'm sure you'd be a hero in God's eyes, if you did this. And if this is the only way to get the children and me out of this horrible satan-worshipping country, then do it.
    But God always has a plan. And in the end, it's up to him. Judgement Day will come and all the sinners will be punished. It's not our job to judge these european satanists.

    I pray to the Lord again and again...

    Leave a comment:


  • Conan Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    This is a sad story Brother Paul and Sister Mrs. Corney. I do recall something about this on a security circular. Didn't the Eurotrash country refuse Sister Mrs. Corney's immigration because something about a "husband member of a dangerous mind control cult" that was "systemically abusive towards women". Do I have this right? I remember being stunned reading that about a member of our Church.
    Dear Pastor Bobby-Joe

    Do you remember anything particular? It might prove helpful for us.
    In our case even the youth welfare office plays a part they won't let
    our poor babies go. They probably want to train them to be raped for
    the rest of their lives. Ass-raping Europe! Cat raping, baby eating, french, pope
    whorshipping nazi-satanists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I should kill them all. They won't let them go because they're satanists.
    If they would let them go, the children could be rescued and they know
    that.
    What gun would you recommend?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    This is a sad story Brother Paul and Sister Mrs. Corney. I do recall something about this on a security circular. Didn't the Eurotrash country refuse Sister Mrs. Corney's immigration because something about a "husband member of a dangerous mind control cult" that was "systemically abusive towards women". Do I have this right? I remember being stunned reading that about a member of our Church.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Carol J. Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe



    Thank you my dear husband for your explanation.
    So let's all hope, that our next child will already be born in God's favourite nation.
    Our family is so thankful for your help here. We all can't waite for being finally there with you among true southern baptists.

    Praise the Lord!

    Leave a comment:


  • Conan Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Hello There

    At first I'd like to thank you. Thank you so much for your warm welcome.
    I am sister Paul's husband.

    When I first encountered this poor unsaved soul, I was hit by surprise.
    I was on one of my regular trips to scum-Europe when I met her.
    Usually I visit Europe 6 times a year to go hunting. For a hobby I hunt
    scumbags and no better hunting grounds for scum than Europe.
    Those animal are all the same mostly. Wild animals, raping their own
    siblings and eating the feces of apes. It's truly disgusting!! However, it's
    fun hunting them, and, truth be told, there's nothing better than a
    bavarian trophy on your wall.
    Back to my dear wife Carol. While hunting I noticed her. I found her in a
    catholic church, dragged their by her harlot of a mother. While easily
    taking out the sinners, I noticed that she resented being there.
    I talked to her and found out that I was right. She was attached to Him
    but she didn't believe in false churches. I was shocked! A true believer
    imprisoned in the middle of unholy bitches and fornicators.

    I decided to marry her and keep her away from temptation an sin.
    Unfortunately that is as far as I got. Marrying her. FILTHY NAZI EUROPE
    keeps her from emigrating. Even though she was born in the country of
    the Lord. Her mother is making the beast with two backs with some
    important people in the government over there. The bitch managed to
    have her visa refused. I've been at this for a year now and I'm afraid my
    wife doesn't get the supervision she needs. Also she's alone with twins.
    NO, not alone, her evil bitch-mother is with her, tormenting my babies.

    I'm still trying, but till now I haven't been successful at bringing my wife
    to the best country in the world and to our Lord.

    Thank you for your kind prayers!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stormfront
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    I will assign my "domestic help" to pray for you. Of course, coming to America is only a first step (albeit an important one). You would have to be screened by the Department of Faith to make sure you're a Christian (Southern Baptist, of course), and then interrogated by Landover Security (headed up by our very own Bobby-Joe) so they can lift the restraining order and you can get within ten miles of the church without being shot on sight. Best of luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Carol J. Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Dear Bobby-Joe,

    at first I want to apologize for all my mistakes. I write a lot of wrong things, even you name
    You see, this is also a result of my mother's devilish idea of going to europe. I'm not even able to speak correctly in God's favourite language

    My husband also has an account here, he'll better tell you, why I'm still over here. He'll tell you soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    You have a terrible story dear provisional Sister Carol. May I ask why your' husband can't bring you over to the shinning city on the hill?

    You know if he did the right thing and he tithed to Landover like Jesus wants he could bring you over on the one the Church’s gulfstreams or 767’s and the church lawyers could help with immigration (they all hellbound Jews so you know they are good)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Carol J. Paul
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Thank's again for your prayers, Brother Boby-Joe!

    Your are right, Europe is a playe full of sin! It's not my husband's fault, that I am still here. He's working hart to bring us home soon. We all hope that it won't take long anymore. It's so horrible to have our children at schools where they are taught Darwin's lies, instead of the words of God!

    But I'm sure, Jesus will bring us back to America soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: New member from unsaved Europe

    Naturally friend we will pray for you. Europe is an terrible place for a woman all alone with children. Doubtless the atheist are gathering like vultures even as we speak to to spiritually rape you innocent babies with their humanism.

    I am surprised your' husband hasn't bring you over to Jesus Favorite Nation. I myself have successfully brought over several Ukrainian plural wives saving them from a life of white slavery in the pornography industry. They now enjoy a good place to live on my factory assembly line were they are working hard to earn their salvation! With Jesus help this may happen to you to provisional Sister Carol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Carol J. Paul
    started a topic New member from unsaved Europe

    New member from unsaved Europe

    Hello my dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

    I 'm a new member here, because I wish to find some true believers.
    Unfortunately I have to live in bloody Europe, to where my unsaved mother took me.
    My father was a true Christian and he beat my mother, who didn't obey him. So she brought me over to Europe, after she had divorced him. This is a big sin and I'm afraid my unguilty father will be punished too at Judgement Day

    I wish to come back to the USA, where my father and my husband live. One year ago I married my dear husband. But yet it wasn't possible to follow him there. I'll also bring my children back. They need to be taught moral values, whis is impossible over here.

    So far...
    please pray for my family and me.

    Sister Carol J. Paul
Working...