X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ed Lowman
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    True Christians™ only ever use the JesOS© operating system.
    Amen. Once one is made pure in Truth™ and Righteousness™, then suddenly they can gain access to such wonderful software.

    What I so much love about that system is its propensity to safeguard all from evil by censoring even the private parts of animals lest any be tempted.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bioggy
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by Sammy The Penitent View Post
    Whatever
    There is a difference in countries.

    Originally posted by Sammy The Penitent View Post
    Careful with the caps....
    That would be the auto correct feature on my tablet, I can honestly say I didn't notice it.

    Originally posted by Sammy The Penitent View Post
    You spell like a canuck. The correct American spelling is memorize.
    It may be incorrect in America, but I am from the UK and it is correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sammy The Penitent
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by bioggy View Post
    I am from Wales not Scotland
    Whatever

    Originally posted by bioggy View Post
    I understand everything you said and I do follow the Bible to the word, I can't say I am doing everything to the word because I am still studying the Bible
    Careful with the caps....

    Originally posted by bioggy View Post
    and trying to memorise it all.
    You spell like a canuck. The correct American spelling is memorize.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • bioggy
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I don't think it would work in Scotland.
    I am from Wales not Scotland

    What I would suggest that you read the Bible and understand the real message it gives Christians around the world. Don't be fooled with 'Jesus is love'. He takes names and is all out of bubble gum.

    People need to understand that Christianity is not about being basically nice but about following the Bible (KJV1611) to the letter to avoid Hell.

    If you could understand our mission you would understand to absolute need to trumpet the laws, bans and structures of the Bible (KJV1611) for all to see and appreciate.
    I understand everything you said and I do follow the bible to the word, I can't say I am doing everything to the word because I am still studying the bible and trying to memorise it all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by bioggy View Post
    I have heard of JesOS I wish I could get a copy! I run alot of OS's because of the nature of my work by JesOS would be perfect for all my day to day needs
    I don't think it would work in Scotland.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by bioggy View Post
    I have heard of JesOS I wish I could get a copy! I run alot of OS's because of the nature of my work by JesOS would be perfect for all my day to day needs
    What I would suggest that you read the Bible and understand the real message it gives Christians around the world. Don't be fooled with 'Jesus is love'. He takes names and is all out of bubble gum.

    People need to understand that Christianity is not about being basically nice but about following the Bible (KJV1611) to the letter to avoid Hell.

    If you could understand our mission you would understand to absolute need to trumpet the laws, bans and structures of the Bible (KJV1611) for all to see and appreciate.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • bioggy
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    I have heard of JesOS I wish I could get a copy! I run alot of OS's because of the nature of my work by JesOS would be perfect for all my day to day needs

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    True Christians™ only ever use the JesOS© operating system.
    The good thing about JesOS(c) (at least as far as I'm aware) is that it is unavailable to the unSaved (thus complying with Jesus' Holy Word in the modern age!).

    2 Corinthians 6:14–17 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by bioggy View Post
    Welcome to the forums I recommend Firefox with the Adons Adblock, Adblock element hider, Adblock popup hider, last pass manager for securely saving passwords and download status bar. I run my own coded Internet filter for that filth that lurks online.
    True Christians™ only ever use the JesOS© operating system.

    Leave a comment:


  • bioggy
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Welcome to the forums I recommend Firefox with the Adons Adblock, Adblock element hider, Adblock popup hider, last pass manager for securely saving passwords and download status bar. I run my own coded Internet filter for that filth that lurks online.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Originally posted by Jerimiah Jameson View Post
    please quote scripture
    An excellent idea (Psalm 12:6-7). Perhaps you should do exactly that!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    What no scriptures?
    "Noobs" please read this before posting.
    **"Noobs" please read this before posting.** SERIOUSLY!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerimiah Jameson
    started a topic Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    Newly Converted Jesus Lover

    I have read through the introductory threads, and find myself happy to finally have found a place that knows the truth about salvation. I just recently converted from a catholic church, and have disowned my former family members until they see the light of true salvation. However, seeing as I am still unsaved trash and this is the only place to post for now, I have a question. What is the best internet browsing application to view this site in? I do not want to unintentionally use a web browser that is unholy in any way, and feel that I need help with this. Of course, please quote scripture to explain your reasoning. Other than that, I am happy to be here!
Working...