X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
    Hello Tzieth.

    He is real he just replied to you he is Catholic they worship Mary so he will not go to Heaven.

    I have been to Washington it is very pretty they have too many serial killers.

    Thank you.

    Rusty
    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    Nah, they are just born here.. Most head to Florida
    Rusty:

    If I were you, I would keep your distance from this guy. He has just winked at you. I think he may have some immoral thoughts about you.


    Leave a comment:


  • Tzieth
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
    Hello Tzieth.

    He is real he just replied to you he is Catholic they worship Mary so he will not go to Heaven.

    I have been to Washington it is very pretty they have too many serial killers.

    Thank you.

    Rusty
    Nah, they are just born here.. Most head to Florida

    Leave a comment:


  • Russell Holbeck
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    Wow.. You as well "Father"? Are any of you people real?

    First off Stalin was no where near Communist. But entertain me.. what is the difference between communism and socialism?
    Hello Tzieth.

    He is real he just replied to you he is Catholic they worship Mary so he will not go to Heaven.

    I have been to Washington it is very pretty they have too many serial killers.

    Thank you.

    Rusty

    Leave a comment:


  • Tzieth
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Wow.. You as well "Father"?

    First off Stalin was no where near Communist. But entertain me.. what is the difference between communism and socialism?

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    ..Though I am conservative, I do not trust Fox News no more than I do CNN... I went to a State University ...
    I trust they did not charge you for this fine education of yours?


    I learned fast...
    The evidence suggests otherwise.

    If complete socialism is achieved, then the Government would then control everything and it is only a matter of time before we get our own Joesph Stalin...
    Joseph Stalin was a closer to being a communist, but not a socialist. Here again your State University education has failed you and your ignorance is showing.

    ...I was inboxed an infraction for "Being a feminazi (Alternate name for a female dog)
    No it is not. Your ignorance is astounding. It is a pejorative term for women perceived by ignorant men like yourself as being radical feminists.

    But I can tell you all the differences between Baptist and Catholic.
    I don't think you posses the knowledge or communication skills to inform anybody much of anything outside of the abundant ignorance that defines you. I am surprised you haven't fit right in here with the rest of the rubes.




    Bless you, my State University drop-out,
    Father Mo




    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    I went to a State University and though my major was Criminal Justice, I had to have a few other curriculum that I could have done without. Sociology and Biology based classes were like a Marxist brainwashing session. Though Macro-Evolution is still just a theory, these other science based classes use it as a platform implying that it is a proven fact. (Micro-Evolution is, but not Macro.) It was bad enough that I had to grin and bare the Macro-Evolution stuff, but why must I have been forced to listen to Socialist-Extremist views?
    I think you are confused, dear. Any type of evolution is false. Like you said, it's just a theory (same like the theory of gravity, also false).

    Their agenda is not to "Save the environment." I learned fast that this is how they gain a voting population among hippie types. Their true agenda is happening before our eyes. "Complete Socialism" Obama care is just the start. If complete socialism is achieved, then the Government would then control everything and it is only a matter of time before we get our own Joesph Stalin... Kiss freedom of speech and freedom of religion goodbye.
    Oh, I agree with you there, everything what Obama does is strikingly similar to the Gulag system, not to mention that the Patriot Act made us into a police state (even though this law passed before Obama took office, it was clearly his own doing) and all of the parallels between our economic problems and the Ukrainian hunger in the early 30's.... I think the only reason why we aren't eating our dead relatives yet is because we are a Godly Christian nation, unlike these Ukrainian heathens.

    This is the soviet-like destination Obama is taking us to:

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    ....I do not trust Fox News no more than I do CNN. .....
    Really? You trust Fox News more than CNN? When did you trust Fox News? What was the deciding event that induced your waffling?

    So contrary to all your blowhard rhetoric. Or was the double negative just 'another mistake in judgment'?

    At least Fo'Mo follows his 'religion' with a fervent heart and a learned tongue (confirmed by many a choir boy).

    Leave a comment:


  • Tzieth
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    You're confused, dear. You imply you know what the Christian faith really is, and yet you reveal naught but ignorance and arrogance in your posts. Why so much anger? Have you been recently left by a man and are all alone now? Perhaps we can help! Some time ago I wrote a letter to my niece in order to help her find a decent True Christian™ man to marry and care for her. You can read it here. I hope you find it helpful.

    First off dear Mary I am male. So by your own rules are you not supposed to bow down to me?

    I assure you I am not angry, though I now know this is your goal and your little inbox to me has shown me just how Christian you truly are

    My infraction was for being a feminazi Bi--h? How very Christlike of you.

    I stated that I no longer considered myself "Southern Baptist" I never said that I was not a Christian. I asked something of God and God granted it. That made me lose faith in the church (My denomination) but it brought me closer to Christ as I had ever been before. <---Not for you Mary as I know you don't really care. *** anti-Landover libel removed ***
    Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 11-24-2013, 11:18 PM. Reason: Anti-Landover rhetoric removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    And, pray tell dear papist, what is the definition of "irony"?
    Not to be confused with ironing, something you should better stick to, irony might well be summed up with a supposed literal interpreter of scripture (you in this case) attempting to "teach or usurp authority over a man". (Moi in this case)

    Timothy 1, 2:12 KJV.


    Bless you, my Baptist baby machine,
    Father Mo




    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Tzieth
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    Although you seem to have a grasp on the history of the Catholic Church and its relationship with the Bible you seem to be sorely incapable of both charity to others (Libtards?) and reading well known and widely published television/radio ratings.

    Fox News is a large part of the mass (no relation to us) media, the most popular Cable news in America while so-called right-wing radio dominates the ratings as far as talk radio is concerned. This seems at odds with your above quote so I must surmise that you are another of the sadly brainwashed Americans who in fact do qualify as ignorant.

    Ignorance:

    lack of knowledge or information.

    "he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"

    synonyms: incomprehension of, unawareness of, unconsciousness of, unfamiliarity with, inexperience with, lack of knowledge about, lack of information about
    ;

    The colour of your neck is unknown to me but I suspect your arrogance (that bit that has you bandying about catch-phrases of demonstrable ignorance) is what will finally be the yolk about your neck that will keep you from the spiritual enlightenment we all need if we desire to spend eternity at the side of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

    As for the idea that Catholics and Baptists are essentially the same save for our veneration of The Virgin Mary, I further recommend some basic research beyond the rigorous religious studies of your military experience to help you with what once again is clearly your ignorance on the given subject.



    Bless you, my ignorant imposthume,
    Father Mo



    .
    Father, I assure you that I am many things, but "Brainwashed" is not one of them. Though I am conservative, I do not trust Fox News no more than I do CNN.

    I use the term "Libtards" because they are just that. It is to the point that they are becoming dangerous. I am unaware of how you priests become priests. Seminary?

    I went to a State University and though my major was Criminal Justice, I had to have a few other curriculum that I could have done without. Sociology and Biology based classes were like a Marxist brainwashing session. Though Macro-Evolution is still just a theory, these other science based classes use it as a platform implying that it is a proven fact. (Micro-Evolution is, but not Macro.) It was bad enough that I had to grin and bare the Macro-Evolution stuff, but why must I have been forced to listen to Socialist-Extremist views?

    Their agenda is not to "Save the environment." I learned fast that this is how they gain a voting population among hippie types. Their true agenda is happening before our eyes. "Complete Socialism" Obama care is just the start. If complete socialism is achieved, then the Government would then control everything and it is only a matter of time before we get our own Joesph Stalin... Kiss freedom of speech and freedom of religion goodbye.

    As for what I said about the Fundamentals. I am 1/2 Italian and a lot of my family are Catholic. *** anti-Landover libel removed ***

    But I can tell you all the differences between Baptist and Catholic. Baptist do not pray to the Virgin Mary, They do not believe in fixed prayer, They do not believe in Purgatory, They believe that you can only reach heaven by being born again. Baptism is symbolic to Baptists, but they do not believe water saves you. Aside from that, the core beliefs "The sermon it's self" is pretty much the same. Compare this to the core belief's of a Pentecostal, Jehovah's Witness or Mormon and you see how the fundamentals of how both interpret scripture are the same. Both use King James, Both believe in the Holy Trinity, both believe that during the Pentecost "Speaking in tongues." literally meant other nations languages and not some weird angelic language because we didn't stop reading there.. we read on to where it said "Go ye there forth and teach all nations."
    Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 11-24-2013, 11:13 PM. Reason: Anti-Landover rhetoric removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Larry
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    Although you seem to have a grasp on the history of the Catholic Church and its relationship with the Bible you seem to be sorely incapable of both charity to others (Libtards?) and reading well known and widely published television/radio ratings.
    Bless you, my ignorant imposthume,
    Father Mo
    Father Mo,

    I note that your location is Vatican City. Do you plan any trips to the US in the near future?

    Brother Larry

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    ... I suspect your arrogance (that bit that has you bandying about catch-phrases of demonstrable ignorance) is what will finally be the yolk about your neck that will keep you from the spiritual enlightenment we all need if we desire to spend eternity at the side of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....



    .
    And, pray tell dear papist, what is the definition of "irony"?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    Sure.. but not on here. These people are not Baptists and they sure as heck aren't Christian.
    You're confused, dear. You imply you know what the Christian faith really is, and yet you reveal naught but ignorance and arrogance in your posts. Why so much anger? Have you been recently left by a man and are all alone now? Perhaps we can help! Some time ago I wrote a letter to my niece in order to help her find a decent True Christian™ man to marry and care for her. You can read it here. I hope you find it helpful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Tzieth View Post
    The Libtards control the mass media and will fully use this against you to make the point that you are an "ignorant redneck"...
    Although you seem to have a grasp on the history of the Catholic Church and its relationship with the Bible you seem to be sorely incapable of both charity to others (Libtards?) and reading well known and widely published television/radio ratings.

    Fox News is a large part of the mass (no relation to us) media, the most popular Cable news in America while so-called right-wing radio dominates the ratings as far as talk radio is concerned. This seems at odds with your above quote so I must surmise that you are another of the sadly brainwashed Americans who in fact do qualify as ignorant.

    Ignorance:

    lack of knowledge or information.

    "he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"

    synonyms: incomprehension of, unawareness of, unconsciousness of, unfamiliarity with, inexperience with, lack of knowledge about, lack of information about
    ;

    The colour of your neck is unknown to me but I suspect your arrogance (that bit that has you bandying about catch-phrases of demonstrable ignorance) is what will finally be the yolk about your neck that will keep you from the spiritual enlightenment we all need if we desire to spend eternity at the side of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

    As for the idea that Catholics and Baptists are essentially the same save for our veneration of The Virgin Mary, I further recommend some basic research beyond the rigorous religious studies of your military experience to help you with what once again is clearly your ignorance on the given subject.



    Bless you, my ignorant imposthume,
    Father Mo



    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Tzieth
    replied
    Re: About Tzieth

    Originally posted by Peacebewithyou View Post
    Tzieth, I would like to hear what all God revealed to you when you got down on your knees and prayed. Thanks.
    Sure.. but not on here. These people are not Baptists and they sure as heck aren't Christian.

    Leave a comment:

Working...