This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John C. Coleman
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Sep 2013
    • 137

    #61
    Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

    Originally posted by girlygirl18 View Post
    Sorry when I get mad my English goes out the window...thank you for understanding what I was trying to say and idk about the shekels but he did ask my fathers permission. And trust me if he feels I need belted I get belted no matter how much I pout
    Not like you had any to begin with.

    Comment

    • see_the_light
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Nov 2006
      • 1386

      #62
      Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

      Originally posted by girlygirl18 View Post
      Sorry when I get mad my English goes out the window...thank you for understanding what I was trying to say and idk about the shekels but he did ask my fathers permission. And trust me if he feels I need belted I get belted no matter how much I pout
      Then calm down before you post.

      I can see you're still mad (try reading your post again and you'll see why I say so).

      And you shouldn't try to pout your way out of getting belted. He's not your husband but I assume that's the closest a whoring wench like you will ever have.

      PRAISE THE LORD!

      Comment

      • girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore)
        Unsaved trash, teenaged whoremonger
        • Jan 2014
        • 65

        #63
        Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

        I'm going to let that one slide...
        It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

        Comment

        • John C. Coleman
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
          • Sep 2013
          • 137

          #64
          Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

          Originally posted by girlygirl18 View Post
          I'm going to let that one slide...
          Excuse me?? What do you mean let that one slide? You're treading on thin ice, whore.

          Comment

          • girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore)
            Unsaved trash, teenaged whoremonger
            • Jan 2014
            • 65

            #65
            Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

            Whoremonger? That is quite the nickname
            It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

            Comment

            • John C. Coleman
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Sep 2013
              • 137

              #66
              Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

              Originally posted by girlygirl18 View Post
              Whoremonger? That is quite the nickname
              Its not a nickname. Its what you are.

              Comment

              • girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore)
                Unsaved trash, teenaged whoremonger
                • Jan 2014
                • 65

                #67
                Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

                Am not
                It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

                Comment

                • John C. Coleman
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 137

                  #68
                  Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

                  Originally posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) View Post
                  Am not
                  How old are you? 5?

                  Comment

                  • Mark L. Snyde, PhD
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 1284

                    #69
                    Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

                    Hello and welcome, girlygirl18.

                    It is no accident that Jesus brought you here to His favorite church. Indeed, there are no accidents where God is concerned. God has known each and everyone one of us since the beginning:

                    Jeremiah 1:5 (1611 King James Bible)

                    Before I formed thee in the bellie, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the wombe, I sanctified thee, and I ordeined thee a Prophet vnto the nations.
                    God has brought you here so that you may be properly rebuked by His children:

                    1 Timothy 5:20 (1611 King James Bible)

                    Them that sinne rebuke before all, that others also may feare.
                    You are undoubtedly finding the rebuking to be harsh, but...would you rather be treated with tolerance and then sent to hell because no one bothered to tell you that you are full of sin and an abomination before God?

                    We rebuke out of love and concern for the fate of your soul. If you see someone about to get flattened by a 40 ton truck, do you scream at them to move out of the way, or do you smile and tell them nothing is wrong, for fear of hurting their feelings by shouting that they need to take action?

                    Premarital sex is fornication, which is sin. In the eyes of God, who is perfect and without sin, all sin is equally offensive. You may as well be torturing and killing babies as far as God is concerned. Your sin of fornication stings his sensitive nose just as much.

                    The only way to get rid of this foul stench of sin on your soul is to be cleansed in the blood of Christ.

                    1 John 1:7 (1611 King James Bible)

                    But if wee walke in the light, as he is in the light, wee haue fellowship one with another, and the blood of Iesus Christ his Sonne clenseth vs from all sinne.
                    So, consider yourself lovingly and dutifully rebuked by our Pastors, Elders, and members, and informed that you need to refrain from cohabitation and fornication with your betrothed, and accept the hematological gift of Christ.

                    Jesus brought you here so that you may be saved. He wants you to have everlasting life, and so do we. Sometimes to outsiders our ways can seem offputting and even downright antagonistic, but is there anything more important than the destination of your soul and your positive relationship with He who created everything?
                    sigpic

                    I Kings 7:23

                    And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

                    New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

                    Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

                    Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

                    Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

                    Comment

                    • see_the_light
                      True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1386

                      #70
                      Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

                      AMEN!

                      PRAISE THE LORD!

                      Comment

                      • girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore)
                        Unsaved trash, teenaged whoremonger
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 65

                        #71
                        Re: greetings and saluations from AddyAbbySallyFlower!

                        18
                        It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

                        Comment

                        Working...