X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Engaged!

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
    First, I am a gnathologist, not a graphologist. It would be hard to analyze the handwriting of a horse, sweet maiden. LOL ROFL LOL
    Matthew 19:26, Brother Larry.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Basilissa,

First of all, I am a certified equine G N A T H O L O G I S T.

Those of my kind are concerned with the proper occlusion of horse's teeth. I am not a graphologist, I am not a gerontologist. It seems there are a few light bulbs dimming in the chandelier of your mind.

Second, I have not proposed to you. This is not to say that I won't do so, but as you can see I am being pursued ravenously by the majority of the women on this board and I am trying to pray about each one to see who may be right for me. I am bombarded with countless private messages from all of them. Today, for instance, I received one. (1)

I think it's sinful to see all this unbridled lust although I completely understand it. It's not every day you see someone bearing the title of CEG and when I add my vet-by-mail certificate to that, it will be hard to contain all the requests for my company.

Your interest is noted.

My income is just fine, TYVM. Just check the tithing records for LBC.
      Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
      “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
      Amen and Amen

Comment

I know this thread is more than 2 years old, but I just wanted to say how happy I am that my daughter didn't marry that heathen Samuel. As disappointed that I am that she doesn't have a husband (through no fault of her own, as there are almost no Godly unmarried men in our area), I'm glad that she isn't unequally yoked and in violation of 2 Corinthians 6:14.

Comment

Yes, this is an old thread. Presumably, it has not be replaced by a "I am married" thread because a properly married, True Christian™ woman would be busy with her household duties and her two or three children by now.

Just because toddlers can't read is no reason not to start their Biblical education, yet. At the very least, a mother can watch them carefully to see if their stubby little fingers start grabbing for their genitals. That's when a sharp slap and a stern lecture on lust begin them on the journey of virtue. Children should NEVER be allowed to think that their bodies are their own property. Christ is over us all.

The thought of playing with their own parts should be as anathema to them as peaking under Jesus' loincloth when they hung Him on the cross to suffer and die. Indeed, Jesus' pain and blood should be brought up at every possible opportunity for the instruction of delicate young minds.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
          X