X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Wrong with Bringing a Raccoon into a Bar

I've been to Maddock, ND, more than once and always thought it was an OK small city. Then I read about the raccoon incident and now I'm not so sure.

A woman brought a raccoon into a bar there and was arrested. What has happened to freedom in this country? I don't see any reason for the local jack boots to be in the bar at all, let along arresting someone because a silly compliant. It seems like a terrible injustice.

Raccoon put down, woman arrested after visit to North Dakota bar - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: What's Wrong with Bringing a Raccoon into a Bar

WHY? Racoons are always jolly drunks:

So why kill them? Must be those "common-sense regulations" Democrats are always promising.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 09-16-2022, 11:52 AM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Yes it's not like she brought the... other kind of coon into the bar. I'm actually bothered that the cops killed this one.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Where I draw the line is disrespect for authority. If that happens, it will spiral out of control and make us slaves to our desires (Dominos 1:800). What a mess! If the man with the whistle says you cannot take a racoon into a bar and you do and he shoots it, that's how it is. You don't disrespect an officer.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Coons and white people should not have to share public accommodations. You never know what diseases those coons carry.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I've heard raccoons are to be removed from bars in Maddock because of their secretive and demonic characteristics. And, it makes sense. Raccoons always wear masks and have human hands. You cannot trust someone or something that refuses to allow its identity.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

My trips to Maddox, North Dakota, have been successful. You might recall some local jack-booted law enforcement were called because Erin Christensen brought her pet raccoon into the bar there. When they came to her house later she told them she had no pet raccoon. They found the raccoon anyway and killed it. For all of that, they wanted to give her jail time.

I feel an obligation to help people who are unjustly entangled with government. In Erin's case, I pointed out no sin was committed. Because of this I was able to negotiate a probation and no jail time. As far as I'm concerned, law abiding citizens can take their pet raccoons into bars whenever they want.

Woman who brought raccoon into North Dakota bar avoids jail - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports

Comment

Judge Donovan Foughty sentenced her to a year of unsupervised probation.

The Maddock, North Dakota, woman was allowed to enter the pleas without appearing in court. She could be sentenced to six months in jail if she violates the conditions of her probation.

Christensen was arrested several days after she brought a raccoon into the Maddock Bar on Sept. 6, according to a news release from the North Dakota Department of Health and Human Services. She had been drinking and was told to leave, but she showed several patrons the raccoon
                Sorry, making Christmas pudding and memory disturbed bit. But why was this freak on the loose in the first place? "showed several patrons the raccoon" (obviously code for some other display) is a no-brainer right there; this wretch deserves excommunication from any Christian assembly. Let's face it, if I turned up with a racoon on my head.. “Oh, it's ok..” I might have said. “This is my husband.”
                Jude 1:17-19 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; how that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  Sorry, making Christmas pudding and memory disturbed bit. But why was this freak on the loose in the first place? "showed several patrons the raccoon" (obviously code for some other display) is a no-brainer right there;
                  The actual charge against her was that she lied to law enforcement when they came to her farm to find the raccoon. She said she did not have one. Having no other "crimes" to investigate in Maddock, ND, they obtained a search warrant and found the raccoon which is now dead.

My question is this, why didn't they search Hunter Biden's house? They would find plenty of crime there

Comment

I've kept coons as pets since I was a child. I still stick one in the bottom of my bed to warm my feet.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                    X