X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO's war on superyachts: how will this affect our pastors?

Biden needs to leave President Putin's yacht alone.

Biden's lapdogs now think they have identified Putin's yacht. This is private property and none of Biden's police state thugs should steal it from its rightful and legal owner.

American Officials Believe They Have Located Putin’s Yacht - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: History proves: Trump is right, Putin is a genius

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    Biden needs to leave President Putin's yacht alone.

Biden's lapdogs now think they have identified Putin's yacht. This is private property and none of Biden's police state thugs should steal it from its rightful and legal owner.
    Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! That boat is the private property of President Putin, and it should have a "hands off" designation, to keep pesky, not-my-President Joe Burden away from it. Why, if sleepy Joe seizes that yacht, then that is the same as common thievery — stealing! And, we all know how Almighty feels about that!

Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."

Proverbs 10:2 "Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death."

Now, then; another thing to consider is that President Putin is a very strong, muscular man. It would take nothing for him to knock over sleepy Joe, if it came to that. And, with the way Joe Burden is helping himself to Russian assets (and making look poorly by imposing those "sanctions"), then I have no doubt that President Putin will flex his mighty muscles and seek revenge. And, according to the video clip below, President Putin is not to be agitated, because he fears nobody, and he will win!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Re: History proves: Trump is right, Putin is a genius

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
      Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! That boat is the private property of President Putin, and it should have a "hands off" designation, to keep pesky, not-my-President Joe Burden away from it. Why, if sleepy Joe seizes that yacht, then that is the same as common thievery — stealing! And, we all know how Almighty feels about that!
      Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."
      What a relief! My sources tell me the maintenance and upgrade work on Graceful, Putin's $100 million working office and conference room, was abrupted interrupted and it sailed out of Germany. One theory is Putin learned Hunter Biden wanted the yacht to use as a floating art gallery to sell his terrible paintings. Putin is far too clever and outsmarted the Bidens again.

Putin's yacht ‘Graceful’ abruptly leaves Germany amid sanctions warnings over Ukraine (republicworld.com)

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: NATO's war on superyachts: how will this affect our pastors?

I've split off this thread because I think we need to talk about NATO's persecution of superyacht owners, and how this affects our pastors. After all, Proverbs 15:6 states that "In the house of the righteous there is much treasure", and if that house also floats, and has a GPS navigation system set to the nearest tax haven, that just means all the more righteousness.
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

We all know that Jesus mandated in the Bible (KJV1611) that we all be armed (at least two swords in those days).

Can you imagine what would happen if some tin pot dictator tried to take President Trump's Air Force One just because they disagreed with him? There would be a big chance they would be vaporized with a nuke.

Then there are times when Jesus gets triggered and becomes personally involved. Remember when there was that global flood? That wasn't "climate change" - there were no SUV's and fossil fuels around at the time.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

How will this affect your Pastors?

You cannot be serious. Most of your ilk use their ex-wife's password to get netflix... but not for much longer.

Yachts? In Iowa?

The closest any of these back-street soap-boxers can ever hope to get to a yacht is working as a cabin-boy for Russian Oligarchs.

Don't bore us Doris there is no clitoris!

Bless you, my Ladyboy levan,
            Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
              How will this affect your Pastors?

You cannot be serious. Most of your ilk use their ex-wife's password to get netflix... but not for much longer.

Yachts? In Iowa?

The closest any of these back-street soap-boxers can ever hope to get to a yacht is working as a cabin-boy for Russian Oligarchs.

Don't bore us Doris there is no clitoris!

Bless you, my Ladyboy levan,
              Father Mo

Let's see - how about 75 years of the latest model of Mercedes-Benz popemobiles, chartering the latest wide-body aircraft from Alitalia (no doubt to solve a cash flow problem with the sodomy expenses), and the Vatican helicopter is an AgustaWestland AW139 provided by the Italian Air Force (and who was paid off there).

The cathylick church world wide is estimated to be worth $1.5 trillion - all presided over by pachamama Bergoglio.

Jesus will extract justice one day - and He has no use for Netflix.

Time is running out Mo - but there's still time for you to get Saved®.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                Time is running out Mo - but there's still time for you to get Saved®.
                Yes Mo, convert and maybe you could get a job preaching at Landover Baptist. No "vow of poverty" there.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                  ...the Vatican helicopter is an AgustaWestland AW139 provided by the Italian Air Force *Slander removed*
                  While a Mad Max gyro is at the ready for Pastor Zeke, His Holiness needs a serious ride. All part of God's plan for His spokesman on earth.

The cathylick church world wide is estimated to be worth $1.5 trillion....
                  Wow... about a grand per Catholic alive but factor in inflation and the 30 billion who came before them and gone to Heaven it is mere ducats.

Bless you, my anfractuous breatharian,
                  Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
                    While a Mad Max gyro is at the ready for Pastor Zeke His Holiness needs a serious ride … a grand per Catholic … is mere ducats.
                    Does "his holiness (perhaps mentioning what you think 'holy' means)" still have the litter available?

some stillsa short

Comment

Working...
                    X