X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to be Vice-President?

...Among those who are likely to get the job. In no particular order:

Mike Huckabee

Mike Huckabee is the leading Republican candidate. He is as good as George W Bush, if not better.
    • "I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution. But I believe it’s a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living god. And that’s what we need to do — is to amend the Constitution so it’s in God’s standards rather than try to change God’s standards so it lines up with some contemporary view of how we treat each other and how we treat the family."

• "I hope we answer the alarm clock and take this nation back for Christ." - (Source: Huckabee: U.S. gave up on religion - Arkansas Gazette, June 8, 1998.)
    • In 1992, Huckabee said about AIDS patients - 'we need to take steps that would isolate the carriers of this plague". When questioned about it in 2007, he stood by his previous statement. (Source: Huckabee stands by AIDS statement).
    • "If a person dresses provocatively, they're calling attention - maybe not the most desirable kind - to private parts of their body." - referring to women who wear miniskirts. (Source)
    Pro-family: Women Should Submit
    • On August 26, 1998, Huckabee was one of 131 co-signers of a full page ad in USA Today, which supported the Southern Baptist Convention's statement on the family. That statement said, in part, "A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ." (Source: Huckabee: women's role in marriage is to "graciously submit").
    • Huckabee opposes abortion, even for victims of rape and incest.
    Don't like the Confederate flag? Go sodomize yourself:

MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina (CNN) – Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee told South Carolina voters..."You don't like people from outside the state coming in and telling you what to do with your flag...In fact, if somebody came to Arkansas and told us what to do with our flag, we'd tell them what to do with the pole, that's what we'd do."

Later, in Florence, he repeated the remarks. "I know what would happen if somebody comes to my state in Arkansas and tells us what to do, it doesn't matter what it is, tell us how to run our schools, tell us how to raise our kids, tell us what to do with our flag — you want to come tell us what to do with the flag, we'd tell them what to do with the pole." (Source: CNN)

Pro-Faith: Showing the Christian spirt of forgiveness:

AP reports, Huckabee used his pardon power at an unprecedented rate, to offer clemency when his fellow ministers requested it.
    • In 1997, Huckabee used his influence as governor to secure an early parole for convicted rapist Wayne DuMond. Four years later, DuMond was convicted of raping and murdering a Kansas City woman, and he later died in jail. (Source: Digbysblog, June 11, 2007.) Huckabee sought parole for DuMond despite letters from his previous victims begging him to keep DuMond behind bars. (Source)
    • Huckabee released 1033 convicted prisoners while he was governor. (Source)
    Not a believer in evolution or the holohoax:
    • At one of the GOP presidential debates, he raised his hand to show that he did not believe in evolution.
    Hitler only took land, he didn't kill:
    • "We need to understand that this is, in fact, World War III. Unlike any other world war we've ever fought, this one is one we cannot afford to lose.... Because losing it does not mean we lose some land or some geopolitical influence. It means we give up our own lives, because no less than that is the goal of the jihadists." Full article
    Speaks for Jesus:
    • "Interestingly enough, if there was ever an occasion for someone to have argued against the death penalty, I think Jesus could have done so on the cross and said, 'This is an unjust punishment and I deserve clemency.'" Full article
    God has chosen him, and he knows it:
    • "There's only one explanation for it, and it's not a human one. It's the same power that helped a little boy with two fish and five loaves feed a crowd of 5,000 people and that's the only way that our campaign could be doing what it's doing. And I'm not being facetious nor am I trying to be trite. There literally are thousands of people across who are praying that a little will become much and it has, and it defies all explanation. It has confounded the pundits, and I'm enjoying every minute of their trying to figure it out. And until they look at it from a just experience beyond human, they'll never figure it out. And that's probably just as well. That's honestly why its happening."
    Will use his knowledge of the Bible to fight Muslims:
    • "I think I'm stronger than most people because I truly understand the nature of the war that we are in with Islamo fascism. These are people that want to kill us. It's a theocratic war. And I don't know if anybody fully understands that. I'm the only guy on that stage with a theology degree."
    Mitt Romney

Arguments against:

Mitt Romney is a member of the Mormon Cult. More information:Arguments for:

Fred Thomson

He is the most Bush-like of all the candidates.

He is on the board of advisers for Scooter Libby's legal fund, helping defend every American's right to give away the identity of CIA agents who marry Democrats.

He was a lobbyist for the British reinsurance company Equitas Ltd. The company paid him $760,000 to guard its interests against several bills seeking to protect businesses from asbestos lawsuits. This is especially important because it shows he won't be swayed by whining Jew Yorkers who claim they inhaled asbestos on 9-11.

He also lobbyed for Haitian strongman Jean-Bertrand Aristide after Clinton persecuted him out of power. Best of all, for those of us old enough to remember the Reagan years, he lobbyed for the passage of the Savings and Loan deregulation legislation.

He has been attacked for being "a Gucci-wearing, Lincoln-driving, Perrier-drinking, Grey Poupon-spreading millionaire Washington special interest lobbyist." Hey, Mr. Class Envy, you forgot to be jealous because of his awesome trophy wife:

Now there's a second wife that will make a great First Lady!

Here are his most notable policy statements:

*Supports a pre-emptive strike against Iran.
    *Supports cutting Social Security payments: "If grandmom and granddad think that a little sacrifice will help their grandchildren when they get married, try to buy a home or have children, they will respond to a credible call to make that sacrifice..." (from his Orange county speech)

And best of all about his policy....That's it. He's not passed a single piece of legislature. He's a perfect blank slate, just waiting to be molded into place by lobbyists and donors such as Landover Baptist Church.

(The following entry is from Trent Harvey Jr. and is not endorsed by Landover Baptist Church, AmeriChrist corp, Jeb Thurmond, Jebmart, Redwater security contracting L.L.C. or their stockholders and affiliates)

Rudy Guiliani

"Freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do." - Rudy Giuliani

Rudy Guiliani is the front-running Republican Candidate.

Rudy began his career as a law clerk, and was such a vital part of defending America, that when he was drafted for Vietnam, he gained a deferment as an "essential civilian employee". Now that's a good law clerk!

He then went on to be mayor of New York, and currently lobbies and earns $11,000,000 every year as a speaker.

Blessed by Jesus

He is a tried-and-tested member of America's persecuted upper class, and can be trusted to sympathize with us. For example:

He cancelled a campaign stop at a farm when he found out that its owner wasn't a millionaire:

In fact, when questioned at a $1,000-per-person fundraiser, he proved to be so far above the economic fray that he doesn't even know how much basic groceries cost.

A no-nonsense manly-man.

If you are full of effeminate emotionalism, Rudy is not for you! He had firefighters killed on 911 buried in a landfill. When the surviving firemen protested, he sent the police to beat up their whiney behinds.

He's so tough on crime he had jaywalkers strip-searched, pet ferrets banned, and so on until no less than 70,000 whiney jew yorkers were suing the city for "police abuse".

Values loyalty

Giuliani employs, as one of his closest advisors, Alan Placa, despite his being busted for pedophillia. Now that's loyalty.

He also gave his personal driver a job as commissioner of the NYPD, and then suggested him for head of homeland security.

Notable events of his campaign

Taking a tough stand on the prying eyes of the liberalmedia

His press secretary had a reporter arrested for asking a question he didn't like. Watch the video here.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 03-06-2008, 06:08 PM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Who do you want to be Vice-President?

Two words, one letter. George Bush, W.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I hate to be the one who is always disagreeing....But I'm warming up to Mitt Romney. Did you know he knows how to speak negro?

Being surrounded by military types, many of whom are racially-challenged, I have managed to learn the black language, and let me tell you, it is no small feat.

Take a look at this video of Mitt Romney, then look underneath for translations.

0:15 "who's got your camera though?" You have to keep a close eye on your property in a black crowd. His vigilence probably saved the camera from being stolen. Good work, Mitt.

0:16 "Who let the dogs out" is the name of a black jungle-music song from only 7 or 8 years ago. How many other candidates are that up-to-date?

0:26 He comments many times on how cold it is, subtly suggesting how much better off they would be in Africa. Amazingly, they agree. Talk about a great communicater!

1:20 "awl-ri-hight." means "I agree".

1:30 He compliments the beauty of an underage girl, showing he understands the negro tradition of father-daughter incest.

1:32 He then says "where do you think you FOUND those gloves". See, he knows that blacks use the word "find" in the place of "steal".

2:21 He says to a drug-pusher "You've got plenty of STUFF to hand out". "Stuff" is black for "drugs". He politely declines a sniff of cocaine saying "I don't need any more candy". (candy = nose-candy = cocaine)

2:36 He compliments a baby on his "bling-bling" (stolen jewelery).
      Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
      Goal:
      $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
      False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
        I hate to be the one who is always disagreeing....But I'm warming up to Mitt Romney.
        Sorry Brother Trent, but I just can't back up a man who thinks he's wearing magic underwear.

As for my personal pick for VP, I've done a lot of praying about it. And I've finally reached a conclusion. While wimmin folk aren't allowed to speak in the churches, God put Ruth as judge of Israel, so he accepts wimmin leaders sometimes. And I think he has ordained a wimmin to be Brother Huckabee's running mate. And that shining example of leadership and wimminhood is none other than the great Ann Coulter.

Right now, America needs Ann's compassion and humanitarianism, and she'll be a formidable and Godly opponent against Satan's chosen candidate, that little Wickedan lezbiman Hillary Clinton. As a matter of fact, the only thing that Republicans, Independents, and Demoncrats can agree on is that Ann Coulter is the perfect example of love and Godliness, and people will be flocking to the polls in droves to vote for that righteous and beloved lady.

Comment

I know that we traditionally take a rather conservative line on scientific issues, but if the terrifying menace of human-animal hybrids does actually become a reality, and the secular scientists create a being exactly Mike Huckabee but with the teeth of a lion, the paws of a bear, and the legs of a negro, would it be permissible to support such a chimera for VP?
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Cletus View Post
            While wimmin folk aren't allowed to speak in the churches, God put Ruth as judge of Israel, so he accepts wimmin leaders sometimes.
            Ruth was not a judge of Israel.

And I think he has ordained a wimmin to be Brother Huckabee's running mate. And that shining example of leadership and wimminhood is none other than the great Ann Coulter.
            Coulter is indeed a righteous and handsome woman, but we can't let a female be just a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Can you imagine what would happen if Mike Huckabee were incapacitated, and terrorists struck during the seven days per month that Sister Ann was set apart? I'll grant, however, that she would be better than a guy who wears magic underwear.

I still think Wash is the guy. He'd kill in the debate, and he'd deliver Iowa to the Republican ticket, guaranteed. Biggest problem is that we'd lose his services as a broadcaster, but we all have our crosses to bear.

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
            if the terrifying menace of human-animal hybrids does actually become a reality, and the secular scientists create a being exactly Mike Huckabee but with the teeth of a lion, the paws of a bear, and the legs of a negro, would it be permissible to support such a chimera for VP?
            Yes. Nothing in the Constitution would stop Dick Cheney from running for a third term as Veep.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
              Correct brother, Deborah was the female Judge.

Ruth was just the Moabite woman who couldn't get pregnant from Mahlon, and wound up marrying Boaz after her sickly first husband died.

YIC
              V
              Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

Comment

The Honourable Richard Cheney. Christ's personal choice, and mine.

Why switch horses in mid stream?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                  Two words, one letter. George Bush, W.
                  I am so glad our Brother T read my mind. What a wonderful way to keep our glorious Republican government on track! I think our president/savior Bush would be the talk of the entire world. And what a wonderful emissary to all of those lesser foreign countries, not to mention the Lord Himself. I suppose Jesus would appreciate not having to reprogram HIS cellphone?
                  Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
                    Correct brother, Deborah was the female Judge. Ruth was just the Moabite woman who couldn't get pregnant from Mahlon, and wound up marrying Boaz after her sickly first husband died.
                    Better believe I'm right, Brother V, since you taught me the Word. But you really don't want to get me started on the topic of ruthless Jewish judges.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Dick for sure.

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
                        You're right brother, I was thinking about Deborah. I wonder if she had the leadership skills and heartful of compassion typified by Ann Coulter?

Comment

After much deliberation and prayer, I've decided that when Mike Huckabee wins the Republican nomination, he should choose Condoleeza Rice as his running mate. The Demoncrat candidate-- likely to be either a jigaboo shine or a shrill shrew-- won't be able to unfairly charge Republicans and their party of being racist or sexist if Mr. Huckabee chooses a buxom Negress as his running mate.

Comment

My thinking exactly. She has the foreign policy that he lacks. Is much nicer woman than hillery and blacker than obama. So we have a balanced ticket that way. A baptist preacher and a black women. Now who would not vote for that ticket.

Comment

Working...
                            X