Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! -
01-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Okay. I probably shouldn't waste my time trying to get you people to open your minds and stop being mormonic, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I used to be a Christian, but I diverted from the chuch because of the smut like this that gets tossed around so freely. Now I'm an atheist, and therefore, a "satanist." And this kind of crap really proves me otherwise, so keep it up. Here's my arguments to the garbage that you came up with about Obama and the Democrats.
The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist:
1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]
Obama: American president has similarities to Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks.
Sources, please. If you weren't alive to see Babylonians and Persians electing their officials through the electoral college, name some sources.
2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]
Obama: Hmmm... McCain, Hillary and John Edwards
What happened to Ron Paul, and the rest of the presidential hopefuls? Only 3?
3. He is diverse from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
Obama: Mixed race
......He's the antichrist because he's not white?
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]
Obama: virtually unheard of two years ago.
Unheard of by people who watch Fox, sure.
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
Obama: Change we can [blindly] believe in...
You want to talk about blind public? Talk about the Bush administration.
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]
Obama: not exactly getting along with his pastor...
Haha, that one made me laugh. Not because it's factual, but because you're using this as an argument to try and prove Obama is the antichrist.
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ˝ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
Obama: One termer.
Obama has oppressed saints? This is news to me. Plus, terms are 4 years. If you don't know how the system works, don't trash talk.
8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
Obama: Michigan primary... once again change he can believe in... may be a 3 day work week.
Hahahaha. No comment necessary.
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
Obama: wants to re-negotiate NAFTA!
OMG BECAUSE GOD CARES ABOUT THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS!!!!!!!!
10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
Obama: Future stuff...
Yea, so when Obama leaves office in 2016, jesus will return. Source please. Oh wait, there is no source, because this HASN'T HAPPENED.
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many” [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]
Obama: Future stuff: ???, diplomatic deal? treaty? NAFTA? Peace treaty with bin Ladin? Who knows.
Because American named terrorist organizations sign peace treaties. And again with NAFTA.... You don't even know how this quote relates to this topic and you're spewing out your ass.
12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ˝ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]
Obama: I've never heard of him sacrificing an animal, or follow ANY of the sacrifice rites from the book of Leviticus.
He's the antichrist because he doesn't sacrifice animals? How many goats have you killed lately?
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
Obama: U.S. presidents are like that....
*cough* George H. W. Bush *cough*
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Father was a Muslim...
And my father drinks alcohol. That means I'm an alcoholic, according to your logic.
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Mother is an atheist. He was raised atheist. And his adopted church believes in stuff that's kind of politically incorrect. Does he really believe in god?
I'm an atheist. And you call what you're writing here politically correct? Who cares if he believes in god, he's a political leader, not a religious one.
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]
Obama: He doesn't much care for Hillary. Bill embodies the the "desire of women"...
He's married with children. And he's straight. Regardless, this is a retarded argument.
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
Obama: Obviously someone who disobeys the bible thinks they are greater than God.
So now you know that Obama disobeys the bible? You're disobeying the bible by judging another person's character, something your messiah never did.
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
Obama: Satanists claim to be gods, and as a democrat, he is a satanist.
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
Obama: Has an expert "campaign" - the electoral equivalent of an army.
You're just jealous because your McCain and Failin campaign sucked. Plus you're taking these verses way out of context
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
Obama: Signs/Disasters like Chinese earth quake, the cyclone that his burma. Wonders like a black man and a woman are to front runners for US president...
These occured during republican control, Obama wasn't even in power.
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
Obama: We'll have to wait for his choice on a running mate.
Actually, his running mate has been selected a long time ago.
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
Obama: Is a democrat.
I'm a moderate and I don't believe in jesus. There are republicans that don't believe in jesus. The majority of the world doesn't believe in jesus. The majority of the world is not democratic. Fail.
23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
Obama: I would have to say this is true...
I like Obama because of his POLITICAL STANDINGS, not because of his god. I don't worship him, and the people that do are just as wrong and messed up as you people are.
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
Selective perception. More verses taken out of context.
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
Obama: Everyone thought his campaign was "dead" before Iowa.
Hahahaha. I knew Obama would win from day 1. Most people did.
26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six [Rev 13:17-18].
Was born in Chicago zip code: 60606
This isn't even a real argument. Are you even listening to yourself? Seriously.
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]
Nominated by democratic party.
Source please. I want hard evidence the democratic party is satanic. Oh wait, none exists, becuase you're full of crap.
Needless to say, this argument is pathetic and sad. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. You dare to call yourselves christians? I know you'll just ignore this, becuase you're conservative right, but maybe you should try cleaning the crap out of your ears and listening to your arguments. Keep an open mind, and stop spewing this inaccurate crap on my interwebs. This isn't what jesus would have wanted.