X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help for my sin!

My name is Nicole. I am a 22 year old student. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. A little history about me first. I had a good standard childhood with good family morals. My parents were fair when doing the right action and strict when doing the bad actions, following a reasoned punishment for my silly mistakes. I have never and never plan to do drugs, drink or smoking. I try to help my fellow person whenever I can.

I have resisted making my body filthy by staying away from sex until a good man decides to take me for his wife. My problem is , which I am feeling greatly guilty and shamefully for, I keep losing my willpower to self pleasure at nights in my room. Please offer me advice to stay away from such a filthy act in the future.

Re: Please help for my sin!

Originally posted by Nicole1Happy View Post
    My name is Nicole. I am a 22 year old student. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. A little history about me first. I had a good standard childhood with good family morals. My parents were fair when doing the right action and strict when doing the bad actions, following a reasoned punishment for my silly mistakes. I have never and never plan to do drugs, drink or smoking. I try to help my fellow person whenever I can.

I have resisted making my body filthy by staying away from sex until a good man decides to take me for his wife. My problem is , which I am feeling greatly guilty and shamefully for, I keep losing my willpower to self pleasure at nights in my room. Please offer me advice to stay away from such a filthy act in the future.
    Welcome to God's favorite forum, miss harlot. What church do you attend?

You're doing the right thing by telling us about your sinful perversions. Please give us the details. Photos a plus.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Oh dear! Did this harlot just talk about touching her own naughty bits?
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Nicole,

I am new(ish) here as well, and you and me are not that different (except that "self" pleasure is not my BIGGEST struggle, if you know what I mean).

Just want to say that I have already received some help from the good people from LBC, and I think you are in the right place! Well done for taking the first step in the right direction!!
        Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me. I don't like to bother people with problems like this but I feel if anyone can help it would be the best

I can give a few details but thinking of the details feels shameful really. Most of the time it happens in the morning or night when i'm alone. If it's the morning I will sometimes wake up feeling really tense and just go from there. At nights I am usually reading or watching a little tv. I'm alone and I start thinking and feeling tense again. I sit on my bed and once again, go from there. I know it's bad but the tension builds and giving into it makes it worse when in the act. The guilt hits me soon after and showering after doesn't make me feel any cleaner.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me. I don't like to bother people with problems like this but I feel if anyone can help it would be the best

I can give a few details but thinking of the details feels shameful really. Most of the time it happens in the morning or night when i'm alone. If it's the morning I will sometimes wake up feeling really tense and just go from there. At nights I am usually reading or watching a little tv. I'm alone and I start thinking and feeling tense again. I sit on my bed and once again, go from there. I know it's bad but the tension builds and giving into it makes it worse when in the act. The guilt hits me soon after and showering after doesn't make me feel any cleaner.
            You poor, poor girl. Feel free to confide your deepest, most shameful secrets and photographs with me. I'm a True Christian(tm) Pastor, and you cannot possibly shock me. I've seen and heard it all.

My private email link is at the bottom of my signature. Let me help you come, to Jesus.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Thank you very much for your kind offer. I may take that offer I'm just shy at the moment and feeling not alone but an isolation because of what i've done. Reading these replies makes me feel better to know how kind and helping people are.

Comment

Nicole, you are among friends.

You'll find True Christian Baptists™ are quite possibly the kindest, most giving people on the face of Gods earth. You are quite safe in the sheltering arms of our Pastors and Reverends. Feel free to knock down the walls of inhibition and expose your true self. God already is aware of it all, sharing it with the Godly mortals will set you free on the path to Salvation®.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Dear Nicole and Lost Girl,
                  Please know that we understand your problem! Big sister Mary Therese was involved in some things before she met our husband, Dr. Wierdsbe and I, of course was busy as a little bee with the self-pleasure thing. Once we were Saved(R), we put away those things without a second thought. Now that we are True Christians(TM), and have Dr. Warren to keep happy, our lives are so much more fulfilled.

Please PM us for any questions or tips, especially since we are sure you would feel much more comfortable confiding in a woman.

Yours in Jesus,
                  Mary Claire Wierdsbe
                  Mary Therese Wierdsbe

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    Nicole, you are among friends.

You'll find True Christian Baptists™ are quite possibly the kindest, most giving people on the face of Gods earth. You are quite safe in the sheltering arms of our Pastors and Reverends. Feel free to knock down the walls of inhibition and expose your true self. God already is aware of it all, sharing it with the Godly mortals will set you free on the path to Salvation®.

*** swats at all the men with a handful of catmint ***

Oh, get back, you bunch of doofs. Nicole, there is nothing wrong about taking care of business yourself. You go right ahead and be kind to yourself, Sweetie, in the privacy of your own room. Not only is it OK secularly, it's not even a KJV1611 sin (for girls).

Comment

Nicole,you have indeed come to the right place. Please elaborate more in greater detail if possible.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing girl! Perfectly healthy, so why stop for anyone?!

Comment

Not just anyone, you need to stop for JESUS! Praise!
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Thank you for the range of opinions. I don't know what to think exactly. Some of you say it's fine and I feel it might not be so fine in others. How wrong is it? and I would be glad to help out with more detail. How detailed would you like to know?

Comment

Nicole, I know just how you feel, sort of. I had a problem a couple of years ago with feelings "down there". Then I heard that Reverend Jim Osborne was selling special hand-shaped Prayer Cloths for physical problems for only $49.99 each!

The way he said they work is like this - You explain your problem, and then Reverend Jim reads the problem with his hands on some special material. Then he prays to Jesus over your problem, and one of his assistants cuts out the cloths to the shape of his hands, so the prayers to Jesus get stuck in the cloth!

Here is the letter I sent him

Originally posted by Me, like three years ago I think . . .
                              Dear Reverend Jim,
                              This is very embarassing. I am an 18 year old virgin and I am having issues with my lady place. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, I get very damp down there. And I feel all hot and tingly too. It can be very distracting, especially when I am in church and our young Godly Pastor is preaching. I get all tingly down there and I start squirming in the pew so much that I can't concentrate on his sermon!

I've have enclosed a $100.00 bill, because I think my lady place problem is so serious that I want you to use both hands and make me two prayer cloths. Make sure to pray extra hard over them! I will take them with me to church and I will sit on them when I get that moist, distracting, hot tingling in my lady parts.

By the way, are your prayer cloths washable? Because sometimes things get really wet down there! Also, do think they would work better inside my panties, so that your prayers could get directly in contact with the afflicted area?

YIC

Tammi

He sent me the cloths, they were the softest velvet you ever felt! He agreed with me that they should go inside my panties. Unfortunately, he said the cloths weren't washable, but he had a great idea!

He said I could send him the cloths I had used, and he would just send me more when he got them. He even sent me some pre-paid envelopes! I would guess that over the last couple of years, he has probably sent me like 50 or 60 velvet prayer cloths and just as many pre-paid return envelopes!

I was never as trampy as you are, rubbing myself down there, and thanks to Reverend Jim, whenever I feel moist "down there", I just stick one of Reverend Jim's velvet prayer cloths in my panties and I know Jesus is helping me to not be a slut!

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                              Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

Working...
                              X