Re: Safety First: What the unsaved trash NEED to know about demon
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant
Second of all, DON'T CONTACT THE CATLICK CHURCH!
You impertinent woman! Do you want to get those who are possessed KILLED? The ONLY thing you can do is contact the Holy Roman Catholic Church!
We have been in the exorcism business for 2,000 years. Are you sure you aren't possessed? Just in case, read this:
Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei (X) Patris omnipotentis, et in noimine Jesu (X) Christi Filii ejus, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus (X) Sancti, ut descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei (name), quod Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus Sanctus habitet in eo. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem.
Everywhere you see (X) make the sign of the Catholic cross on yourself. This is very important. if you fail to do this, or do it at the wrong time, you may STRENGTHEN the demon instead of weakening it.
Translation for those too ignorant of basic Latin, the Holy Language of God and Mother Mary:
I exorcise thee, every unclean spirit, in the name of God (X) the Father Almighty, and in the name of Jesus (X) Christ, His Son, our Lord and Judge, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, that thou depart from this creature of God, (persons' name) which our Lord hath designed to call unto His holy temple, that it may be made the temple of the living God, and that the Holy Spirit (X) may dwell therein. Through the same Christ our Lord, who shall come to judge the living and the dead, and the world by fire.
Just so we are all clear, this is JUST THE BEGINNING. A trained priest will then do the rest of the ritual as listed below. If you think you have a demon possession on your hands, contact your local Catholic church. Our rates are very reasonable.
THE REST OF THE RITUAL:
The priest wets his hands with spittle from his mouth, and touches the ears and nostrils of the person. And in touching first the right ear and then the left, says:
Ephpheta, quod est, Adaperire.
Then he touches the nostrils, saying:
In odorem suavitatis. Tu autem effugare, diabole; appropinquabit enim judicium Dei.
For a savor of sweetness:
He then interrogates the person by name saying:
- And to you, O devil, begone!
- For the judgment of God is at hand.
Priest. Abrenuntias satanae?
Priest. Et omnibus operibus ejus?
Priest. Et omnibus pompis ejus?
The priest then dips his thumb into the Oil of Catechumens, and anoints the person upon the breast and between the shoulders, in the form of a cross (X), saying:
Priest. Ego to linio (X) oleo salutis in Christo Jesu Domino nostro, ut habeas vitam aeternam.
- I anoint thee (X) with the oil of salvation in Christ Jesus, our Lord, that thou mayest have life everlasting.
Next the priest wipes his thumb and the places anointed with cotton. Then he puts aside the violet stole, and puts on another of white color. And he interrogates the person to be delivered by name.
Priest. Credis in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae?
- Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, Ceator of heaven and earth?
Priest. Credis in Jesum Christum Filium ejus unicum, Dominum nostrum, natum, et pasum?
- Do you believe in Jesus Christ, His only son, our Lord, who was born, and suffered for us?
Priest. Credis et in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam Catholicam, Sanctorum communionem, remissionem pecatorum, carnis resurrectionem, et vitam aeternam?
- Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the remission of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting?
Priest. Vis baptizari?
The priest takes the baptismal water and pours it over the person in the form of a cross (X) three times pronouncing these words only once distinctly and attentively:
Priest. Ego te baptizo in nomine Patris (X) (Pour) et, Filii (X) (pour) et Spiritus (X) (pour) Sancti.
Then the priest dips his thumb into the holy chrism, anoints the person upon the crown of the head in the form of a Cross (X) saying:
- I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Priest. Deus omnipotens, Pater Domini nostri Jesu Christi, qui te regeneravit ex aqua et Spiritu Sancto, quique dedit tibe remissionem omnium peccatorum, ipse te liniat (X) Christmate salutis in eodem Christo Jesu Domino nostro in vitam aeternam.
- May Almight God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, He who hath regenerated you by water and the Holy Spirit, and given thee remission of all thy sins, anoint thee (X) with the chrism of salvation, in the name of the Christ Jesus our Lord; unto life everlasting.
Priest. Pax tibi.
Person. Et cum spiritu tuo.
Then the priest wipes his thumb and the place anointed with cotton and puts upon the head of the person a white linen cloth, saying:
Priest. Accipe vestem candidam, quam perferas immaculatam ante tribunal Domini nostri Jesus Christi, ut habeas vitam aeterna.
Then the priest lights a candle and gives it to the person saying:
- Receive this white garment, which mayest thou bear without stain before the judgment seat of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you may have life everlasting.
Priest. Accipe lampadem ardentem, et irreprehensibilis custodi Baptismum tuum: serva Dei mandata, ut, cum Dominus venerit ad nuptias, possis occurrere ei una cum omnibus Sanctis in aula caelesti, et vivas in saecula saeculorum.
- Receive this burning light, and keep thy Baptism so as to be without blame: keep the commandments of God, that when the Lord shall come to the nuptials, you may meet Him together with all the saints in the heavenly court, and may have eternal life and live for ever and ever.
Priest. Vade (Ite) in pace, et Dominus sit tecum (vobiscum).
- Go in peace, and the Lord be with you.
Peace Be With You,
Cardinal (Ret.) Dario Fungi