X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what to place in your child's stockings this year!!!

A doll is okay, especially baby dolls for little girls because it teaches them how to be good mommies. Barbie dolls have been created by the secular satanists to turn little girls into harlots though, you should NEVER get these dolls for your daughters.

Toy cars for little boys are okay too but they are not the most creative things in the world. A nice Bible based game or chick tracts show that you've put more thought into it than just getting a toy car from the dollar store at the last minute.
    Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

I always used to get oranges in my stockings from my grandma, is there a specific reason for this or did she just really like to give oranges as christmas presents?
      Deuteronomy 6:5
      Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Comment

Originally posted by despising david View Post
        I always used to get oranges in my stockings from my grandma, is there a specific reason for this or did she just really like to give oranges as christmas presents?
        I think it's just a hold over from the days before modern storage and shipping. Christmas was when the oranges were available, so they were a wonderful winter treat.

Personally I think I'm going to order some books from Answers in Genesis.. I think little Matthew is going to be a Creation Scientist when he grows up. I'm still concerned about Seth Jr. though.
        Drama queen

Comment

You could always encourage him to be a carpenter! Start him while he's young and make him fix light switches and other easy to do things of that nature!
          Deuteronomy 6:5
          Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Comment

I will never forget the morning where I as a five year old boy learned about the horrors of abortion by finding a fetus in my christmas stocking. It was one of the most valuable lessons of my life!

I will highly recommend putting a fetus in your children's stockings to any True Christian™ parents. It is never to early to learn your children about how terrible abortion is
            To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
            Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Comment

I think this willl show my son the true power of the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by despising david View Post
                As we all know satan is pushing sugar plumbs and candy and other devices down our childrens stockings for them to be distracted from God. However there is one gift that keeps on giving for eternity! SLIPS!!!!!
                Especially great for that child who's just learning to read, Slips not only can give the kid's a great fun time but they can start to learn to fear God at the same time they learn to read!! If you have not seen one before here are a few examples of the good times that await your child!

Here is one for a new age of love!!!

and one that especially brings home the bacon!!!

I am giddy with joy waiting for Jesus's birthday to give these to my nephews!
                Your nephews are learning to read? How about a nice pocket Bible?

Comment

Originally posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
                  I know that my nieces and nephews will be getting nothing from me in their stockings! God has already given enough and given all they will EVERY truly need and that is JESUS!!

So rather than giving them materialistic nonsense, I will sit them all down and do a lovely relevant Bible Study, explaining the prophecies of both Daniel and Isaiah of the coming of The Lord and show them just how accurate God's word is ,by cross referencing these vital Old Testament scriptures with the Books of Matthew, John and Luke. Then, if they have been good and listened, I may give each of them Chick Tracts;one of my favorites being :The Word Became Flesh"

Here are just a few from it as I don't want to spoil the full surprise

YIC

Sister Phebe.
                  Sister Phebe, I admire your great wisdom.
                  Who needs gifts when you have the wonderful gift of Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    Well, I am a softie and I do love to spoil my kids.

As soon as a child is one year old, they get a plastic coated KJV Bible.
                    After that, the boys get guns or dirt bikes, the girls, vacuums or brooms.
                    When the boys reach 15, they get their first car, always a fixer-uper, like a '78 Porsche whale tail (that is little Esiah's present this year - shhhh) or some other oldie but goodie. I'll never forget little James Jr. (little, he is 37 now) , we got him an old all alloy Speedster. Many a fun night was spent in the shop boring and stroking.
                    The girls get ironing boards and floor buffers.
                    There are plenty of other things to buy the girls. Those gifts you give are good and useful but you seem to be concentrating on floors a little too much. May I suggest you expand your list with dish towels, clothespins, feather dusters, aprons, and cooking utensils.

Comment

For a daughter, what about this lovely cleaning trolley?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Stockings should be filled with Christian candy.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm giving these inflatable Jesus figures to my nephews:

Comment

Originally posted by IreneS View Post
                            Would Jesus hold His AK-47 by the magazine?

Comment

I think he's replacing the magazine.

Comment

If I had children id put Halos in their stockings. To let them know they are my little angels.

Comment

Working...
                                X