X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature

Originally posted by dr_william_fag View Post
    Ayo wassup homies, just back from beating up my bitch.
    Tell it to me straight, are white people better than black people? I'm black (sorry, a darkie I mean) and I want to know if i was born worse than you white people?
    You tell me. I can't imagine it's a lot of fun for you. What with being unemployed and on welfare, trading your food stamps for malt liquor with 4 of your baby mamas banging on your door screaming your name while you're trying to lay low from both the cops and Ice Beeyatch who you owe two grand to for the crack you smoked instead of selling.

Damn, man. A little Jesus can get you away from all that.

Admittedly there are fewer Hos. And fewer drive-bys. And fewer Hos doing drive-bys, but it's all goid! Give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by dr_william_fag View Post
      Ayo wassup homies, just back from beating up my bitch.
      Tell it to me straight, are white people better than black people? I'm black (sorry, a darkie I mean) and I want to know if i was born worse than you white people?
      Not worse, my friend. Just different, as we see in your post. A procilivity for gangster-speak and violence, as well as sexual assault.

But not to worry, as Jesus saves all that turn to Him in sincere repentance of their sin.

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Now, this means calling upon His name. Not calling Him names, mind you.

An ex-homofag myself, I am living proof that God can save even the most degenerate among us.

Will you come to Jesus Christ and let Him enter you? To cleanse your corrupt soul? It's up to you.

In Christ
      Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

I cant believe this is a real web site i feel like im being tricked or this is all a huge joke. Either way if i ever heard anyone use ANY of the terms for black people mentioned in this thread id stomp your head in.
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by bootparty View Post
          I cant believe this is a real web site i feel like im being tricked or this is all a huge joke. Either way if i ever heard anyone use ANY of the terms for black people mentioned in this thread id stomp your head in.
          Fortunately, most of them know thier place and therefore rarely have to suffer the Fist of Jesus(c).

I'm curious friend, how s it your find yourself walking on the heads of jigaboos?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Why the hate, friend? Do you normally make threats like that against Christians? You aren't the first to persecute us, and you won't be the last.

Luke 21:17
            And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

I Corinthians 4:12
            And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

if i ever heard anyone use ANY of the terms for black people mentioned in this thread id stomp your head in.
              Oh noes!! Won't someone save me from the big, bad internet tough guy?

Comment

Excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that your name is bootparty. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what Skinheads call the beating of a minority?
                Posted via Mobile Device
                Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
                For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                  Excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that your name is bootparty. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what Skinheads call the beating of a minority?
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  I do not know about that but Mr. Bootparty has a lot of hate in him, no doubt you are right, this time.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Did your boyfriend tell you to say that?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You should know, Mr. Internet-only Tough Guy, that you'd be hard-pressed to find a SINGLE believer anywhere in Freehold who doesn't pack heat.

I'd back off and reassess your would-be threats, boy.

Pastor Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                        You should know, Mr. Internet-only Tough Guy, that you'd be hard-pressed to find a SINGLE believer anywhere in Freehold who doesn't pack heat.

I'd back off and reassess your would-be threats, boy.

Pastor Ed
                        I wonder if Bootblack there is a Hamite himself?
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                          Posted via Mobile Device
                          You are actualy right here, however as he is a mix between Skinhead (bootparty) + against racism (definding dark coulored people) he is probably also a mix of gender, i wonder why (s)he dident call h(e)im selv: Bootyparty_the_shemale wich probably would be more correct,but maybe hes boyfriend dident let him?

Comment

You'll stomp my head in? Who are you, that little heathan Super Mario?

You would honestly "put the boots" to me if you heard me say to someone "Well, you are after all a descendant of Ham"?

Such knee jerk close minded bleeding heart liberals. Take the time to understand the scriptures and the new order of the world.

Servant Herbert.

Comment

REV. 7:9-10 After this I beheld and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and peoples, and tongues, stood before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
                              And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
                              2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by NoManCanJudge View Post
                                REV. 7:9-10 After this I beheld and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and peoples, and tongues, stood before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
                                And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
                                Who in sam heck are you???

YBIC

Comment

Working...
                                X