X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Hates Iceland!

GOD HATES ICELAND!

The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.
    1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
    2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
    3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
    4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
    5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
    6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
    7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
    8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
    9. But not even that museum could offend the decency of True Christians™ like the National Penis Museum. Yes, Iceland has erected a building glorifying the penis! What a sick sex-obsessed heathen society.
    All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
    Last edited by Rev. Jim Osborne; 02-17-2010, 06:47 PM. Reason: Added penis museum

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Re: God Hates Iceland!

God sure does. Based on the postings we got from the Icelandic invasion those last few days it seems almost everyone in Iceland is retarded. Some of them even denied Iceland has ice!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Iceland is certainly doomed Rev Jim. They already get a small taste of hellfire there, it is but a tiny introduction to where they are headed.

It is the gateway to hell.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

First of all that's the norwegian flag... if you're going to mock us then please have the right fag! unless you're dumping over norway aswell.

Comment

ohh and many countrys have a sideways flag, denmark, norway, sweeden, finnland and more! Are they mocking Jesus too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kindinn View Post
            Are they mocking Jesus too ?
            Yes.
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Björks father and mother are both icelanders and are both caucasians

Comment

And they are both no doubt crying every day about what their evil daughter has become.

Comment

Bjork is clearly the product of an Eskimo and a retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    And they are both no doubt crying every day about what their evil daughter has become.
                    Nah I dont think so She's richer then you and she likes what she is doing. But i've only met her ones

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
                    Well No I said her parenst were both Icelandic and no retards can't have kids last time i checked well they can but pople tend to stop them

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post

Really? I always thought she was a GODless gook.
                      sigpic

Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

She's richer then you and she likes what she is doing.
                        So you're saying that a person's morality is determined by his financial wealth?

That's pretty strange, because the Bible says the complete opposite.
                        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                        Matthew 7:22
                        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Well, I tried the friendly approach. But this forum has filled me with more disgust than I ever thought imaginable! I'm not even sorry for all the things my fellow Icelanders have dumped on this site anymore!

And I'm a tolerant human being!

But you guys are FUCKING INSANE! It makes absolute sense to me now that you fight just as filthy as the people who troll on your forum. You act like fucking kindergarteners!

...and for the love of clean air...THAT'S A NORWEGIAN FLAG!

The very reason for the cross to be on our flag was to celebrate the Christian religion! A celebration!

Furthermore. God did not punish us with this financial crisis. It is the fault of a couple of rich idiots who thought they were playing Monopoly and they caused the bankruptcy of more businesses here than I can count! It's called REALITY you morons! The result of mistakes!

You have insulted me and my nation and I won't stand for that. But that's one thing, praying for God to smite an employer who wouldn't accept 'Jesus' on a application form and for ones wife to be 'accidentally killed' are thoughts which belong in a mental asylum!

If this is what Christianity is to you psychopaths then I'll rather worship SATAN! According to the bible he killed about a 100 people while God wiped out the planet (the flood), so...it's lesser of two evils.

And speaking of evil: How about those white hoods, huh? You guys are probably VERY popular in Harlem New York, huh? You SICK BASTARDS!

And to sum up this veeery pleasant rant of mine:

The funny thing about all of this is that you scumbags still think you're right.

You think you have aaall the answers, don't you?

And no matter what everyone else says, you still think you're right...

...and that's some funny shit...that's some very funny shit...

Keep on preaching thought! Don't let us heathens stop you, 'cause if you would, what would there be left for us to laugh at? You guys are neccessary for a healthy dose of comedy!

Very SICK comedy...

Have a nice life you redneck bastards...what's left of it...

Comment

That felt good...

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                              That felt good...
                              Yes, it did......
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                              X