X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Recommended True Christian™ Music

I favor the Doxology, myself.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Comment

I prefer the Uncle Dave Macon version. My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint), used to sing this song sometimes while he was chasing one of our nigresses around the yard.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have it on good authority that this was going to be the theme song for COPS until the Jewish liberal media elite got squeamish.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
            Believe it or not Randy Travis used to be very GODLY and talented - and have the voice of an angel
            It's true, the man had real talent. Who else would have thought to rhyme birth with Earth? That's just country music at it's finest.

However, given what the Bible tells us about angels, on the whole I'm happy not to be hanging out with them. Unpleasant things always seems to happen once angels get involved.
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Here's Mike Patton and gang of Mondo Cane fame!

Comment

Let's not forget the late, great Christian singer, Miss Kitty Wells. She was a good friend of my father's (Pastor Lamentations Flint) and a frequent houseguest in my youth. This was her favorite song.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I really enjoy african music, Muslim traditional music, and Norwegian death metal (my wife found that to be very soothing to listen to during her recent abortion.)
                    Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadedtoHeaven View Post
                      I really enjoy african music, Muslim traditional music, and Norwegian death metal (my wife found that to be very soothing to listen to during her recent abortion.)
                      How shocking.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

The has reached His Divine Hand down into the pool of whale blubber amongst the eskimos and touched the heart of one woman.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, we are told (Psalm 100:1-2). Nothing about making a pleasing noise. If you can't hear the joy in her voice, your heart must be as cold as the tundra itself.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                            How shocking.

Indeed. Those who love evil have a penchant for abominable things (Micah :2).

I think "Go Tell it on the Mountain" is one of the greatest songs ever written myself.

Comment

I hope nobody forgets the late Janet Greene, truly one of our own.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosa Kettie Ceridwen View Post
                                This man is so moved by the Spirit that he overwhelms the less-than-faithful so they can only call it "Terrible": [1 b : formidable in nature : awesome <a terrible responsibility>]...

It moves me terribly in its sheer Holy Ghost Power.
                                I think we should have this one piped in the sanctuary prior to each service. I have it looped in my prayer closet.
                                1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                                Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                                Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                                Locations in 50 States and Canada
                                !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                                Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                                Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X