X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oil, disproving evilution!

Coming from Northern Ireland, we know enough about Catholics, they are Christian, as are Methodists, Presbyterians, Anglicans and you lot. Baptists.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
      It is obvoius that you haven't. Browsing through few lines does not equal as really reading it, now does it. Go ahead, deny it all you want. Stuff you posted have given away long time the fact that you have not read it. For example, just check the last post of your boyfriend dawkins. He and you would know the answer if you had read it.
      Especially you Alphonese, you might be one of the most ignorant people I've met, you don't even know your argument against us...
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastaguy View Post
        I'm pretty sure they are Christians, but I see your point. Yes he was Catholic and you're not that version of Christian.
        You would be wrong. We have an entire forum to exposing the Mary worshiping cult.

Catholics Aren't Christians
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are Christians...
          No. They may call themselves that, but if I live in a garage and make "vroom" noises that still doesn't make me a motorcycle.

Christian is as Christian does, and they don't do Christian (i.e. follow the Bible 100%).

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            You fall nicely my trap there, saying exactly the thing I wanted you to say.
            Yet you are wrong again. Hitler was not a Christian. Hitler was a Mary worshiping papist. Catlicks are not Christians, they are heathens.

Still, as God is all about love, if Hitler did repent and turned into Christianity before he died he is in heaven now. Only sin that cannot be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. As far as I know, Hitler did no such thing.

Creatures that live in water survives actually pretty well in water.
            About that. You see when the earth was supposedly flooded that severely increased the water pressure and also when fresh water is mixed with salt water most of the sea life dies. So when the two are mixed together don't expect to see any life in the ocean.
            Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Comment

About that. You see when the earth was supposedly flooded that severely increased the water pressure and also when fresh water is mixed with salt water most of the sea life dies. So when the two are mixed together don't expect to see any life in the ocean.
              Clearly many of them died. How else do you explain all the marine fossils on land as high as on Mount Everest?
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                Christian is as Christian does, and they don't do Christian (i.e. follow the Bible 100%).
                There's only a small amount of people who are Christian on this planet, then. There are a large number of 'Christians' who don't believe in the Bible 100%. Mostly because they have some rationality in their brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Margikarp View Post
                  Especially you Alphonese, you might be one of the most ignorant people I've met, you don't even know your argument against us...
                  Cry all you want, it's still obvious that you have not read the bible.

God created the whole geocentric universe with everything in and out of firmament. Do you really think that something as simple as keeping few critters alive is hard for Him when He can wipe out entire species. Like dinosaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                    Clearly many of them died. How else do you explain all the marine fossils on land as high as on Mount Everest?
                    *facepalm*
                    Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
                      There's only a small amount of people who are Christian on this planet, then. There are a large number of 'Christians' who don't believe in the Bible 100%. Mostly because they have some rationality in their brain.
                      Don't be silly. There are over 2 billion Christians on this planet. More than the size of all of China who believe that Jesus is Lord.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
                        And they are doomed by their own Book.

Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"

Won't you help them see the error of their ways?

Comment

Don't be silly. There are over 2 billion Christians on this planet. More than the size of all of China who believe that Jesus is Lord.
                          Did you even read my post? Do all these Christians believe in what the Bible says 100% - Remember, if they don't, they're not Christians. There are a large number who do not.

Comment

There are 1.5 Billion Catholics, part of the Christian Faith. Yet, Alphonese states that they aren't Christians. Though how many are actually practising? Most churches go by baptism records. Not always reliable.

Comment

I acctualy have as a matter of fact..

Anywho, if god 'Supposedly created the universe' then why would he care about us, we are only a speck amongst the universe.. It doesn't make any sense..
                              And also, who wrote the very first books of the bible? Because if a man(or woman) were to live at such a date to write this excuse of a book, they would pretty much break the whole story of the world and the bible..
                              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                              abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

(This may seem irrelevant at first)
                                Picture that you have to run from the starting line of a race to infinity. You win a prize when you finish. Would you ever win the prize?

Comment

Working...
                                X