X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How unwashed HIPSTERS are destroying America!

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    And goths.
    And those emo fags.

Kids these days are all really just the same person which is ironic considering how hard they try to be subversive.
    But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
    Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
    "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingEnlightenment View Post
      And those emo fags.

Kids these days are all really just the same person which is ironic considering how hard they try to be subversive.
      I doubt they'd even know what subversive meant!
      Sure, as a teenager I was inclined to befriend others (regardless of age) who thought similar ideas and did similar things. I'm not claiming that they were good choices or that other people's ideas were not of some interest. Satan was in charge, as I now know, and he was experimenting with "dialogue" between different social groups. Clothing was compulsory at public venues, prowling husbands pretended not to see their prowling wives (although the ones I met usually pointed her out saying that's her over there, look what she's doing, and for some reason needed to lean on me to do that but most of them ate garlic) and whether or not I was ever seduced into degenerate wretchedness is beside the point.

It was a sort of giant melting pot. Pouncing hindoos, prowling husbands, mad Englishes, Japanese unusual metalwork, weirdo guitarists dangling gemstones, generally in an alcohol free environment (except drummers) and my point is that however stuffed with demons these abandoned maniacs had been they did actually do things.

We didn't care much about what we wore, some people were more fussy, but these gormless hipsters are all icing with no cake. I tried talking to a couple recently and got blank looks, sneers (very pathetic sneers, I could do much better), one group even asked "do you know us? do you know her? or him? so why are you talking to us?" In fact I was able to asnwer that question but then I realised: these people don't talk in words. They talk in phrases from a dropdown menu and don't run JesOS.

There were no bronies. Plenty of (I must say very halfbaked) furries, new-age crystaljunkies, perverts, swimwear models in a variety of sexes, and one goth (who must have bought the wrong ticket, last I saw of him he was yiffing with a purple marsupial I had to look that up when I got home it was even more revolting now than it is then).

On a brighter note our lovely material supplier who burned down is back up and here's a sample of one single fibre fabric, I strongly hope it will not appeal to hipster communitards.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        We didn't care much about what we wore, some people were more fussy, but these gormless hipsters are all icing with no cake. I tried talking to a couple recently and got blank looks, sneers (very pathetic sneers, I could do much better), one group even asked "do you know us? do you know her? or him? so why are you talking to us?"

Never fear though, sister, God knows them and I don't think he likes what he sees!

Personally I've always wanted to grab hold of one of those little fags, chop off all his ridiculous floppy hair and force him to eat every last bit of it. I'll leave the justice to God though.
        But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
        Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
        "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingEnlightenment View Post

Never fear though, sister, God knows them and I don't think he likes what he sees!

Personally I've always wanted to grab hold of one of those little fags, chop off all his ridiculous floppy hair and force him to eat every last bit of it. I'll leave the justice to God though.
          God will certainly have some torture lined up for those of these monstrosities who do not repent. He knows which ones will, having predestined them to do so, but gives everyone the choice even so. That's just how loving God is, EVERYBODY has the opportunity and the majority will know, therefore, just what the alternative had been when the arrive in HELL FOREVER. God already knows that.

But I don't. Thank you for encouraging my faith. The abominations (pictured above in differnt posts) have no concept of Jesus or the pain He suffered for them, even though He knew which people would reject His Wondrous Gift (especially cliquey little twerps who don't wash & eat garlic before leaning on you).
          GALATIANS 3
          But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
          26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
          27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
          28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
          KJV

Comment

you know nothing of the demographic in which you speak of, fools. this land was created by god, he has asked us to harvest its resources for the greater good. marijuana is the true spread of gods word and through it men will turn into free thinking christians and not slaves of that high heeled mistress darwin.
            tye-dye fabrics of neo-rainbow waves will cover the world like a warm blanket covers baby jesus. our agrarian landscapes and our flora and fauna will take on this blossom,

and the neo-hippies will run around in this new-age garden of eden in which god has planned.
            save this natural environment. smoke it's natural herbs. god has asked it of you.
            the hipsterism phase is the first of many converts into christianity, with there critical thinking ways they'll drop this trend of atheism and seek a branching path into something real and unknown, and with that comes DISCOVERY. SPREAD THE WORD!
            Ezekiel 34:29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Cross View Post
              high heeled mistress
              Have you been reading Jehovah's Witnesses' pamphlets?

Comment

These hipsters trying to dress like Jesus now? Just goes to show they hate what they really wish they were. Didn't know what a hipster was until I typed into the google ,up came a bunch on men with breasts, thats not my type of woman.
                This space for KJV Bible use only.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  It's much much worse, brother. A hipster combines all the bad qualities of a homosexual, a hippie, a pedofile and an Obama voter!
                  And don't forget the nasty belly button lint and poor hygiene from those who do nothing but live off of the government in filthy environments and refuse to bathe. That funky smell from those regions where the sun don't shine should easily serve as a stern warning of their presence.

Comment

Working...
                  X