X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

Originally posted by marissa View Post
    thank you for that clearing up for me.
    You're welcome. No please get on your knees for our Savior Jesus Christ.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      If she is single they have to get married. If she is married they have to get stoned.
      And if they are stoned? What happens then Cranky Old Man?
      The good Lord looks down upon those who deal in S&M, Goths be warned:

Exodus 1:14

And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulless Husk View Post
        And if they are stoned? What happens then Cranky Old Man?
        Then they go to hell for using the devil's weed, marihuana.

Comment

I honestly cannot believe what I have read!

You make me ashamed to be Christian!

I hope you's yourselves are raped.. and see the devastating effect it has on your lives.

I also hope you like my user name, just to rub salt in the wound DICKHEADS

Comment

Friend, if you are gay you are not a Christian. Period.

Oh, and yes, it's so shocking. I mean, really, I'm almost out of breath.
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

You all make me laugh.

When one of you have actually spoken to god and he say's me being gay makes me less christian than you, then I will listen to your brainwashing bullshit

Comment

God does speak to us.

Through a nice booklet.

It's called The Bible.

Ever heard of it?

Guess what He tells us.

Leviticus 20:13
                If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

So perhaps you should start listening.

Comment

Ha.

The bible is a pile of shit! My faith has nothing to do with that bible and my homosexuality is my own choice, remember god has given us all free will.

Comment

Originally posted by lovesgaysex View Post
                    Ha.

The bible is a pile of shit! My faith has nothing to do with that bible and my homosexuality is my own choice, remember god has given us all free will.
                    And how would you know that? You call His Word "a pile of shit". So could you please tell us how you know He has given us free will?

Look David, I'm trying to be patient with you, but you barge in here, call us names, try to "shock" us, and generally aren't making ANY sense.

Please think a minute before you post again.

Comment

• Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

I honestly cannot believe what I have read!

You make me ashamed to be Christian!
                      You aren't a Christian. It is not possible to be a Christian and a sodomite at the same time. That's like being a joo nazi. Impossible.

I hope you's yourselves are raped.. and see the devastating effect it has on your lives.

I also hope you like my user name, just to rub salt in the wound DICKHEADS
                      Dear Godmocking Queer;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and being sodomised by anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                      5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                      5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                      Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Under the right circumstances 'rape' is a pure form of love... if it leads to a sacrosanct marriage and a healthy baby.

My question though is concerning the fear of a man being raped by another... would he have to marry his rapist... of course that would be an abomination... but what does the good book advise on such matters of forced sodomy?

My feeling is that they would both burn in hell.
                        Leviticus 19:27 (King James Version)
                        Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Comment

what if the rapist refuses to marry the woman or the doesen't know her rapist?

Comment

They have no choice. Haven't you ever heard of a shotgun wedding?

1 Corinthians 7:9
                            For it is better to marry than to burn.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

What does the Bible say on the matter?

That's the question.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

BelieverInGod, YOU are truly blessed!
                                I love these stories that show the merciful love of GOD is limitless!
                                I
                                King James Bible
                                Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Comment

Working...
                                X