X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did?

I must say that the Inquisiton, started in 1478 by silly pampered kings and queens was probably the greatest thing ever done by the Cathylick church. I can't help but wonder whether Jesus himself slightly helped the Cathylicks, just to get rid of the horrible heretics "mostly joos" that were destroying Europe at the time. Thoughts?
    Ephesians 5:22-24
    22*Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23*For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24*Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Re: The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did?

I have to agree, anything that helps rid the world of heathens and witches can't be a bad thing.
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
    Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
    DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD

Comment

Hmm...the line of reasoning you gentlemen are using is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but that is dangerous thinking. Yes, the Catholics burned at the stake and tortured witches, Joos, and atheists...but they also executed Baptists! It wasn't about whether a person believed or not in Christ, but rather if they professed allegiance to the pope!

If the Inquisition were around today, they would be targeting Landover Baptist Church. Godly men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Yer I hadnt thunk of that...
        Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
        DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD

Comment

The thought of purges seem to occur to me during my morning ablutions. Just last week I made a post here about vetting potential Republican presidential candidates and ridding the party of RINO's. We do a lot of rebuking here at Landover and a great deal of our efforts is directed at cleaning up America of false Christians. I see nothing wrong with at least the concept of Inquisitions, particularly when they raise public awareness.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
            Men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.
            O
            o

Oh no! Not that for you two. My heart would surely die a little if some fate like that were to befall either of you!
            Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
            For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Hmm...the line of reasoning you gentlemen are using is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but that is dangerous thinking. Yes, the Catholics burned at the stake and tortured witches, Joos, and atheists...but they also executed Baptists! It wasn't about whether a person believed or not in Christ, but rather if they professed allegiance to the pope!

If the Inquisition were around today, they would be targeting Landover Baptist Church. Godly men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.
              Thanks for clearing this up reverend, I shall pray for forgiveness throughout this week.
              Ephesians 5:22-24
              22*Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23*For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24*Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                I have to agree, anything that helps rid the world of heathens and witches can't be a bad thing.
                It's a hard one to call. On one hand I hate the Cattylicks, they pray to a Nazi and don't even worship the same God as you or I ... but on the other I fondly remember how many retardeds they tortured, maimed, burned, beheaded, drowned, slaughtered and mutilated during the Witchtrials. How could you fault anyone for smiting a repulsive abomination like this -

Uuugh! It's disgusting!

I guess I'll just have to continue hating them, but at the same time thank God and baby Jesus for at least letting them to get one things right!

Praise!

Comment

Indeed. Consider also the Islamojihadofascists: They do a splendid job of keeping their women from becoming uppity feminazis and of killing sodomites in various interesting ways, but they're still ... well ... Islamojihadofascists.
                  This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I've been reading lately, mostly to get my G.E.D., and I reckon y'all best listen to Rev. Osborne.
                    Them Mary Worshipers are getting ready to do an orate pro nobis on US Baptist and toss US in the Opus Dei tire fire!!!

They got a goose-stepping Panzer Pope, they are recruiting 'immigrant' Mexicans to their sanctuaries {Latin + Latinos + Spanish Inquisition = dead Baptist!!}. They joyously give their seminarians little school children to rape (in an attempt to entice rabid pedophiles to their un-holy fold, and to maybe produce Catholic butt baby soldiers).
                    What more evidence do y'all need to see that they are on the verge of a New 2012 Inquisition, and that WE are the intended objects of inquiry?

They are, at this moment, arming their hooded penguins of destruction (nuns) to hunt Baptist !!!
                    Get your bunkers ready afore they splash us with their holy water.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
                    Sister Verna Too {she is cold bluing her AR-15}

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel_Pierce View Post
                      It's a hard one to call. On one hand I hate the Cattylicks, they pray to a Nazi and don't even worship the same God as you or I ... but on the other I fondly remember how many retardeds they tortured, maimed, burned, beheaded, drowned, slaughtered and mutilated during the Witchtrials. How could you fault anyone for smiting a repulsive abomination like this -

Uuugh! It's disgusting!

I guess I'll just have to continue hating them, but at the same time thank God and baby Jesus for at least letting them to get one things right!

Praise!
                      Ugh that thing is gross... Shoot its head off someone! Quick!!!

GOD HATES FAGS
                      DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD

Comment

Working...
                      X