X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Originally posted by gudridur View Post
    people in Iceland molest little girls because they stay inside all the time in the winter
    We already know that. We would like you to stop molesting children and start praying to Jesus Christ instead please.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I know nothing about the fat of babtist kids. I am just glad if they are not dealing with the body weight Alot of people who know nothing about good nutrition ans exercise and USA has the the highest rate of fat people in the world !

Comment

USA has the the highest rate of fat people in the world !
        True. But almost no one in Freehold has body weight problems. I think mostly atheists and catholics have that problem.

As I understand it you mostly eat fish in Iceland? Does that mean almost everyone in Iceland is gay?
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

hahahaha ....What are you talking about !!! what has eating fish and gay in common ????

Comment

hahahaha ....What are you talking about !!! what has eating fish and gay in common ????
            Real man eat real meat. Gays eat fish. Everyone knows that. I always kill my own dinner.

Comment

oh my...This is the best joke have heard in a loooooooong time

Comment

oh my...This is the best joke have heard in a loooooooong time
                We don't do jokes here. We are very serious about Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. Also you seem to be avoiding the question. Are most people in Iceland gay or not?

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Comment

God has humor, don´t forget about that.
                  Of course most people are not gay in Iceland, not more than anywhwere else in the world and I honestly thought you were joking !
                  And by the way...fish are a great source of protein, vitamins, and nutrients. Fish are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, which provide protection from heart disease and are great brain food and does NOT make you gay. Be smart, eat fish and smile with God

p.s. Jesus ate fish

Comment

"Just because it is always winter and you have to stay inside does not mean you should be molesting little girls" I have no ide how you got that sick mind in your head that people in Iceland molest little girls because they stay inside all the time in the winter.... :/ by the way, it is not alway winter in Iceland, much milder weather there than in most of europe.
                    Go to school before you post some scrap you no nothing about.
                    If it is not cold all the time, why is the name of the country ICEland.

You seem to the one infatuated with this lay pervert stuff. Defending your fellow sickos.

You know, God see's your behavior. He knows when you've been naughty or nice. He knows all about your disgusting lifestyle. Why you don't just marry a good True Christian girl and have many male soldiers for Christ is beyond me.

Tell me, what did God do to you that was so terrible wrong that you feel you must be the way you are?
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Why Iceland is named Iceland:S nobody knows....Why is Greenland named Greenland ?? Its all glacier ???? We have our claciers up in the highlands, not much snow in the cities in the winter and very green here in the summer.
                      And just so you know, God loves me the way I am and I have done nothing wrong. You know God does not do terrible wrong things to people !!
                      Be careful in judging others, thats Gods work to do.

Comment

And just so you know, God loves me the way I am and I have done nothing wrong. You know God does not do terrible wrong things to people !!
                        Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                        being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Why Iceland is named Iceland:S nobody knows....
                          If I may offer a humble suggestion as a Christian: perhaps it's because it's cold there? You know, like ice?

And just so you know, God loves me the way I am...
                          Please cite Scripture.

Maybe in your dictionary, the word "abomination" is a synonym for "okay"... but there really are no two ways about it: God does not find "gay" to be "okay".

and I have done nothing wrong
                          Please cite Scripture.

But hey, go ahead and go to a prison and free all the people who say that murder isn't wrong. If you let immoral people judge themselves, then even murdering BABIES is find and dandy.

You know God does not do terrible wrong things to people !!
                          Please cite Scripture.

Please cite Scripture. God is OK with us judging you. God is NOT OK with you judging us:

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
                          I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                          Matthew 7:22
                          Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                          Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

just to clear my self, I am not gay. I am 37 married woman with 3 children. I belive in Jesus and his love. I do not belive in that hate towards people I sense from many of you here.
                            Of course we have to take a way criminals og and people who do wrong, than we need a judge in court. All I have to say to you is that often people need to look in to there own lifes before they judge others, you are not perfect.

And how do you explane animals who are born gay ? that happends. Is the person born gay ore with tvo sexes from the devil ?

Comment

Wow, aren't you touchy about the gay business.

I have to be honest, I did not thimk you were gay due to your obsession with the lazytown whore. But I apparently missed the obvious, it is the guy you lust for! Shame on you!
                              Attached Files
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

HAHA yes YES YESSH......I lust for the Sportacus......HOW DID YOU KNOW !

Comment

Working...
                                X