X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Proof Is In: Unitarian Universalism is a CULT

We in the True Christian™ community have always known it. But, we never had it in black and white proof. Now, we do.

An independent website, ChristianPost.com, ran an article today confirming Unitarians are a cult. The article included religious scholars who reviewed the things Unitarians believe.

One thing that jumped out at me was their lack of belief in the sinfulness of man. The Bible says babies are born sinful and must repent or they go to hell. How could there be more proof than that?

Shame on Unitarians for turning their backs on what is so obviously true.

Which road leads to God For the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations, the answer is any, all or none of the above, theologians assert
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: The Proof Is In: Unitarian Universalism is a CULT

Wait a minute here:

Miller said that UU followers believe that the Bible, as a whole, is not true.

However, de Vries said “many of their concepts come from the Bible – but they pick and choose what they like.”

And Ankerberg pointed out, “The UU view of the Bible is that it is an entirely human product, a result of the thinking of fallible and sometimes ignorant men.”
    So all those people who call themselves Christian and join here to tell us we're wrong for following the Bible . . . they're Unitarian Universalists?

Well, at least they tell us how to deal with them:

“The UUA is a relaxed, gentle religion so evangelical Christians should match UUA members in love and gentleness. We can encourage UUA members to rediscover the historic Christ of the New Testament. The earliest Christians were overwhelmed by his claims and miracles which pointed to his divinity,” Beverley said.
    Thus, we should stress the many documented miracles. Turning water into wine. Feeding 5,000 people with just a few loaves and fishes (and possibly some "stone soup" as a side dish). Healing the blind and the lame, but passing on the amputees because that would be too showy. Just as He does today!

Who could deny the divinity of Jesus?
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      Wait a minute here:

So all those people who call themselves Christian and join here to tell us we're wrong for following the Bible . . . they're Unitarian Universalists?
      I'm afraid so, Reverend. They may not know they are UU's, but American Christianity and government have been destroyed by these monsters!

The great brother R.J. Rushdoony in his 1965 masterpiece The Nature of the American System shows how the Unitarians took over our country's culture in the 19th century and culminated with the building of the satanic United Nations.

If we needed any more evidence that Unitarianism is evil, the abomination Thomas Jefferson claimed to be a UU.
      Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        Thus, we should stress the many documented miracles. Turning water into wine. Feeding 5,000 people with just a few loaves and fishes (and possibly some "stone soup" as a side dish). Healing the blind and the lame, but passing on the amputees because that would be too showy. Just as He does today!

Who could deny the divinity of Jesus?
        You know, you are right, Rev. Rodimer, we should stress the documented miracles. Unfortunatly, I just don't think I have the stomach to even talk to a UU cult member.

Every time a cloud passes over Freehold, I'm reminded of the Satanic forces within cults like UU.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          Unfortunatly, I just don't think I have the stomach to even talk to a UU cult member.
          I knew a UU cultist once. He had himself convinced that he didn't have to bathe because his strict vegan diet would keep him from stinking. That, and he was a faggot. That sums up about 90% of them... vegan faggots who think everyone is going to Heaven regardless of their faith and fidelity to God's Word.

Universal Unitarians are WRONG! The future home of the wicked is CLEARLY revealed in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611)! Those proud sinners can try to wish away the reality of eternal hellfire all they want. Their wishes won't be doing them much good when satan ejaculates liquid hot magma all over their faces! Mixed in with diahhrea! I'm getting SO WORKED UP RIGHT NOW just THINKING about all the unfathomable torments waiting for these occultists!

Psalm 9:17
          The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Proverbs 5:3-5
          For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
          But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
          Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Proverbs 15:24
          The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 23:13-14
          Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
          Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Isaiah 33:14
          The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Matthew 3:12
          Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Matthew 5:29-30
          And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
          And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 13:38-42
          The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
          The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
          As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
          The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
          And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 16:18
          And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 18:8-9
          Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
          And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 25:28-30
          Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
          For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
          And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41
          Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:46
          And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Mark 9:43-48
          And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
          Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
          And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
          And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Luke 3:17
          Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Luke 16:23-26
          And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
          And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
          But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
          And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Luke 16:28
          For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

II Peter 2:3-6
          And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
          For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
          And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
          And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:6-8
          And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
          Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
          Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Revelation 2:11
          He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 9:1-2
          And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
          And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 11:7
          And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 14:9-11
          And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
          The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
          And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 19:20
          And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. .

Revelation 20:15
          And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
          But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

I see the Landovarians have been at the sour mash again.

The Bible clearly speaks of universal reconciliation. Even you people will eventually be allowed into Paradise. I suppose I'll have to move toward the center of Heaven to keep the likes of you out of my neighborhood.

1 Timothy 2:3-4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
            Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15
            For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
            And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

1 Timothy 2:3-6 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
            Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
            For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
            Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Jesus Himself came to preach to the souls in hell to free them.

1 Peter 3:18-19 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

I'll be the one sipping caffe latte in a quint neighborhood in city center heaven. I'll want to make sure it's a nice place on a high floor close to light rail and good parks to play hackey sack in.

Doubtfully seeing you around there,
            Sam
            Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
            For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

UU's don't even have to believe in God to attend their "church." Who are you kidding?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                UU's don't even have to believe in God to attend their "church." Who are you kidding?
                We are non-judgmental and accept everyone as they are without haranguing them about their beliefs or sexual orientation.

In other words, we are the opposite of Landover, oh patriarch of the troglodytes.
                Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
                For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                  We are non-judgmental and accept everyone as they are without haranguing them about their beliefs or sexual orientation.
                  But what about the Bible commanding us to judge!? Did you just decide to ignore that, the way you ignore so much of the rest of the Holy Word of God?

Leviticus 19:15
                  In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
                  Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
                  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
                  For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
                  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                  In other words, we are the opposite of Landover, oh patriarch of the troglodytes.
                  The opposite of Landover would be satan worshipers, so I guess I'll have to agree with you on that.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                  X