X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new movie about Jesus!

Browse all movies, TV shows, and more from Apple TV+. Watch all Apple Originals here and on the Apple TV app across your devices.

Came out February 28th. Has anyone seen it yet? Is it a good represintation of our Lord Jesus Christ?
    John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Re: A new movie about Jesus!

All I know about it is that it received an Academy Award nomination for best song. But the heathens and atheist disqualified it for no valid reason. They said that academy members were contacted letting them know it was nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
      All I know about it is that it received an Academy Award nomination for best song. But the heathens and atheist disqualified it for no valid reason. They said that academy members were contacted letting them know it was nominated.
      Sister, that was another great Christian movie. That one is called Alone, yet not alone.

It had by far the best song and everything, but typically us Christians got persecuted again and our clearly superior movies won't even qualify as proper movies for these Darwin freaks. Oh well, it's their loss really. Jesus wins anyway!

GLORY!

Comment

I am actually taking my youth group to go see this film tomorrow; from what my fellow church friends have told me it is an accurate, raw depiction of Jesus' life. I'm just glad that unsaved poser of a Christ-man Mel Gibson isn't in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorChurchMan View Post
          I am actually taking my youth group to go see this film tomorrow; from what my fellow church friends have told me it is an accurate, raw depiction of Jesus' life. I'm just glad that unsaved poser of a Christ-man Mel Gibson isn't in this one.
          Don't smear Mel Gibson

The Passion of the Christ is by Landover film critics considered as the best and Godliest movie of all time, and Rated G for family viewing by the Censorship Association of Freehold, it is mandatory for all residents of Freehold to have seen it. The Passion of the Christ is a movie completely free from sin as it contains no sex, nudity or curse words.

I force my children to watch it every easter, they cry and cringe alot every time, but that's nothing compared to what JESUS had to endure, they are not allowed to look away and if they do so the consequence will be corporal punishment.

Comment

I don't go to the pictures often, because 95% of the time they are glamorizing homosexuality, bestiality, masturbation, and atheism, but I think I need to go see NOAH, and Son of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dipper Man View Post
              I think I need to go see NOAH
              A new zealander playing the role Noah? You can bet Crowe was buggering sheep down in the hold between scenes. Two thumbs down.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanwander View Post
                Is it a good represintation of our Lord Jesus Christ?
                No.

The only good representation of Jesus Christ is the King James Bible of 1611.

Deuteronomy 4:2
                King James Version (KJV)

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
                  A new zealander playing the role Noah? You can bet Crowe was buggering sheep down in the hold between scenes. Two thumbs down.
                  Reckon I ought not see it then. Didn't know it had Crowe in it. Just learned that it had the wizard Emma Watson in it also.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
                    Don't smear Mel Gibson

The Passion of the Christ is by Landover film critics considered as the best and Godliest movie of all time, and Rated G for family viewing by the Censorship Association of Freehold, it is mandatory for all residents of Freehold to have seen it. The Passion of the Christ is a movie completely free from sin as it contains no sex, nudity or curse words.

I force my children to watch it every easter, they cry and cringe alot every time, but that's nothing compared to what JESUS had to endure, they are not allowed to look away and if they do so the consequence will be corporal punishment.
                    Mel Gibson is still doing immoral roles though. One can only pray for his soul to remember how much he was praised for this movie and turn away from Hollywood and only do Christian roles.

Comment

Would not this movie constitute a graven image, forbidden by God?
                      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        No.

The only good representation of Jesus Christ is the King James Bible of 1611.
                        But what do you then think about Jesus represation in Book 12 and 13 of the "Left Behind" series??
                        Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary

Comment

Working...
                        X