X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape

Originally posted by Bag of bad creepers View Post
    Legitimate rape .... Oxymormon.
    Actually, it's not. Sex is a choice. Women make this choice and later regret it (personally, I think it's because their soul is in pain for having defied the woman's natural instinct to wait until marriage to give her virginity to her husband as his rightful gift). When they regret it enough, they cry "rape" so as to deflect the blame from them and onto the men. It's the kind of thing feminizies like Gloria Steinem and Helen Gurley Brown have promoted for years. It just so happens that we've become so used to these cries of wolf that we assume they are legitimate. Only when rape is actually forced upon a woman (not because she's alluring the man or men, which is by far the most common situation), is it actually legitimate, thus the specification, "legitimate rape."

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      Actually, it's not. Sex is a choice. Women make this choice and later regret it (personally, I think it's because their soul is in pain for having defied the woman's natural instinct to wait until marriage to give her virginity to her husband as his rightful gift). When they regret it enough, they cry "rape" so as to deflect the blame from them and onto the men. It's the kind of thing feminizies like Gloria Steinem and Helen Gurley Brown have promoted for years. It just so happens that we've become so used to these cries of wolf that we assume they are legitimate. Only when rape is actually forced upon a woman (not because she's alluring the man or men, which is by far the most common situation), is it actually legitimate, thus the specification, "legitimate rape."

I hope that helps.

I am sure that there may be some cases of alleged rape that were actually consensual sex, to begin with. However, I have a problem with this claim of yours :

"IF you happen to be legitimately raped, that is, forced against your will, then you need not worry about getting pregnant. You see, our bodies were fearfully and wonderfully made! (Psalm 139:14) The LORD has provided within our bodies, the miraculous mechanics of thwarting unwanted seed!"

You seem to think that the biggest issue of rape is conception of the rapist's child and urge women not to "worry about it". Why do you neglect the fact that by being raped, a woman has been violated, regardless of whether she gets pregnant or not as a result of that violation ? And you further add insult to injury by blaming the victim - or rather, her style of dressing - for the attack.

Doesn't the Bible teach one of the concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ? If a man feels the need to attack a woman simply because he does not like the way that she is dressed, then he should not live in civilized society. AND, he not have a problem with being castrated by any woman that he attacks just because he does not like the way that she is clothed.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, too. It is HIS fault that he got castrated for touching a woman against her will just like it is supposedly HER fault that she got raped for dressing immodestly.
      Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. --Philippians 4:8

Comment

You seem to think that the biggest issue of rape is conception of the rapist's child and urge women not to "worry about it". Why do you neglect the fact that by being raped, a woman has been violated, regardless of whether she gets pregnant or not as a result of that violation ? And you further add insult to injury by blaming the victim - or rather, her style of dressing - for the attack.
        Friend, if I eat a half gallon of rocky road ice cream, have I been "violated" because my skirts are a little too snug?

Doesn't the Bible teach one of the concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ? If a man feels the need to attack a woman simply because he does not like the way that she is dressed, then he should not live in civilized society. AND, he not have a problem with being castrated by any woman that he attacks just because he does not like the way that she is clothed.
        You seem to forget that to live in a civilized society, we must expect everyone to do their part. Women must not dangle the otherwise "forbidden fruit" of her most prized possession in front of those who fight the battle of lust, which is a part of a man's nature. It's like saying the lion should be punished for biting the hand of the zoo-keeper for holding a steak in reach. The lion can't help but attack meat. It is his nature to do such a thing.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, too. It is HIS fault that he got castrated for touching a woman against her will just like it is supposedly HER fault that she got raped for dressing immodestly.
        That's a naive way to look at it. In reality, the man is created to be visually stimulated. The man has no choice. The woman has the choice to either draw attention to herself or not. In nearly every case, with the possible exception of a homeless, negro, crack-addict, the woman could have prevented the sexual act. Because of that very fact, it cannot be considered rape even if she feels it was. Emotions can be misleading you know. That's why True Christians™ walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Friend, if I eat a half gallon of rocky road ice cream, have I been "violated" because my skirts are a little too snug?

This is the most PROFOUND piece of nonsense that I've read on this site.

ou seem to forget that to live in a civilized society, we must expect everyone to do their part. Women must not dangle the otherwise "forbidden fruit" of her most prized possession in front of those who fight the battle of lust, which is a part of a man's nature. It's like saying the lion should be punished for biting the hand of the zoo-keeper for holding a steak in reach. The lion can't help but attack meat. It is his nature to do such a thing.
          So, men are a barbarous lot with no more self control or sense of personal accountability than a wild animal ? Very good, Mary. This is a start.

tThat's a naive way to look at it. In reality, the man is created to be visually stimulated. The man has no choice. The woman has the choice to either draw attention to herself or not. In nearly every case, with the possible exception of a homeless, negro, crack-addict, the woman could have prevented the sexual act. Because of that very fact, it cannot be considered rape even if she feels it was. Emotions can be misleading you know. That's why True Christians™ walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).
          If so, then the man should ignore what he sees and operate solely from faith. That means that he only has sex with his own wife (with her consent, of course), and not with every female primate that he spots who is dressed "inappropriately". Good Christian men do not walk purely by sight, after all !
          Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. --Philippians 4:8

Comment

If so, then the man should ignore what he sees and operate solely from faith. That means that he only has sex with his own wife (with her consent, of course), and not with every female primate that he spots who is dressed "inappropriately". Good Christian men do not walk purely by sight, after all !
            Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
            Matthew 7:16

Which is why you will never see a True Christian™ man rape a woman, or a True Christian™ woman cry "rape."

I think you're starting to catch on!

Oh I have such high hopes for you!

Comment

Which is why you will never see a True Christian™ man rape a woman, or a True Christian™ woman cry "
              REALLY ??? In light of all of these postings, that's quite a revelation, my dear.

Oh, well, guess it feels good to be an ostrich every now and then ...whatever floats the boat in your la-la land, sweetie.

Comment

Oh, well, guess it feels good to be an ostrich every now and then ...
                Why do you want to be an ostrich?
                Those stupid birds can't even fly.
                "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                John 8:32

Comment

REALLY ??? In light of all of these postings, that's quite a revelation, my dear.

Oh, well, guess it feels good to be an ostrich every now and then ...whatever floats the boat in your la-la land, sweetie.
                  ...Says the dotheaded demon worshiper...

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    ...Says the dotheaded demon worshiper...

Nice video...lots of lovely images of Kali ..my personal favorite of all the 30 million Gods and Goddesses.

BTW, are you a closet Dharmavadin, Ezekiel ? You seem to spend an AWFUL lot of time looking for and posting videos on Sanatana Dharma and India...

'Fess up and we'll see what we can do for you, kid. Our samajas welcome any convert with open arms ... And the process is fairly simple and straight forward, too. All you need to do is to shave your head save for a tuft of hair at the back, put on a dhoti, slam on Krishna's sandalwood paste on your forehead and you are good to go... !

Oh, and we'll rename you Eshwar.... Ezekiel aient no Dharmavadin name.

Comment

..my personal favorite of all the 30 million Gods and Goddesses.
                      There are but one God, silly!
                      And His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
                      But They are one.
                      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                      John 8:32

Comment

You seem to think that the biggest issue of rape is conception of the rapist's child and urge women not to "worry about it". Why do you neglect the fact that by being raped, a woman has been violated, regardless of whether she gets pregnant or not as a result of that violation ?
                        Have you ever considered that rape "victims" wouldn't be so traumatized by the experience if you people weren't so melodramatic about it?

Instead of, "a woman has been violated", why not say the truth, "a woman has been subjected to some minor bruising and abrasions which typically heal within a few days"?

I've been in schoolyard brawls that resulted in more significant injuries than the typical "legitimate rape"; you don't see me going to a support group for it, do you?

Doesn't the Bible teach one of the concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ?
                        Yes. Why do you deny it?
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I almost thought you were serious until I saw the "medical" pictures. Those are funny.

*** deleted unnecessary block quote***
                          Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 11-14-2012, 09:32 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary block quote.

Comment

Originally posted by divine.entropy View Post
                            I almost thought you were serious until I saw the "medical" pictures. Those are funny.

*** deleted unnecessary block quote***
                            Please introduce yourself properly in the Introduction Forum.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                            sigpic

Comment

The worst thing that could ever happen to a woman is rape.
                              Its unjustifiable for any reason and is utterly wicked.
                              A woman cannot ask to be raped, this is a contradiction in terms. Thus no woman can ever be accused of bringing rape upon them selves.
                              Any man with the appropriate equipment can commit rape, it does not matter about Race, Religion or personal background.
                              The best advice anyone could give to any woman who is genuinely scared about the possibility of this happened would be this:
                              Never go out alone in any area where there could be a threat.
                              If going out at night, stay in a group; the larger the better.
                              Never become so inebriated that you are out of control of your situation.
                              If you live in a dangerous area, get a Phone with your local number for Emergency services on a quickdial function, and consider carrying a weapon for self defense or taking up self defense classes.
                              ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE WHERE YOU ARE GOING AND WITH WHOM! Tell them when you are leaving, and when you will return, and tell them to phone the police if you are late.

Stay safe ladies!
                              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                              abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
                                The worst thing that could ever happen to a woman is rape.
                                WRONG: The worst thing that could happen to a woman being Justly Condemned to Hell for All Eternity, and finding out too late that belief in Christ could have saved her.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,
                                because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
                                John 3:18

Its unjustifiable for any reason and is utterly wicked.
                                WRONG: Only legitimate rape is unjustifiable. That's why it's called "rape," but people take the word and change it to suit their sinful desire.

For there is not a just man upon earth,
                                that doeth good, and sinneth not.
                                Ecclesiastes 7:20

A woman cannot ask to be raped, this is a contradiction in terms. Thus no woman can ever be accused of bringing rape upon them selves.
                                WRONG: Only sluts get raped. Dressing like a slut is like playing a game of Chicken against the LORD, and being stupid enough to think you can win.

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety;
                                not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array
                                1st Timothy 2:9

Any man with the appropriate equipment can commit rape, it does not matter about Race, Religion or personal background.
                                WRONG. A True Christian™ cannot sin.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
                                but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
                                1st John 5:18

Originally posted by Black Knight
                                The best advice anyone could give to any woman who is genuinely scared about the possibility of this happened would be this:
                                Never go out alone in any area where there could be a threat.
                                If going out at night, stay in a group; the larger the better.
                                Never become so inebriated that you are out of control of your situation.
                                If you live in a dangerous area, get a Phone with your local number for Emergency services on a quickdial function, and consider carrying a weapon for self defense or taking up self defense classes.
                                ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE WHERE YOU ARE GOING AND WITH WHOM! Tell them when you are leaving, and when you will return, and tell them to phone the police if you are late.

Stay safe ladies!
                                WRONG: The best advice anyone could give to any woman is to accept Christ Jesus as her LORD and Savior, and she shall be Blessed and cared for!

The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto;
                                and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
                                Deuteronomy 28:8

Comment

Working...
                                X