X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Faces Greater Persecution: LGBT or Christians?

The poll is hardly fair. You can be gay and love Jesus.
    Lev.18:22
    Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Triangle View Post
      Dear friend:

We True Christians™ care about objective reality, not your feelings. Maybe you can be gay and love the "Jesus" who lives only in your own imagination and who, amazingly enough, agrees with you on everything, but you cannot love the Jesus Who exists out here in the real world unless you are willing to repent of your sodomania:

Matthew 7:21-23: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

You can be gay and love Jesus.
        Not really. Well you can love Him, but He does not love you. God hates gaysexuals. Only way to make things right with Jesus for a gaysexual is to become an ex-gaysexual.

Comment

Hi there

I have been browsing this website for less than an hour and since some of the things i have read are unbelievably ignorant i'm starting to think maybe this is a joke website. But just in case it's not, i can easily say you people make me sick. This post is by far the most insulting I have read (and i've only read 3 or 4...) it is unbelievable that you have the balls to say that a young boy who was brutally murdered, because of his sexual preference, deserved what happened to him. I am embarrassed by the fact that i share the same genome as you disgusting human beings. If I even had one shred of respect for your religion is has been obliterated by the views and opinions of EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this website...you preach about righteousness and kindness and about helping your fellow man, but when it comes to ACTUALLY doing good for people you instead torment and criticize other people's beliefs and celebrate when good people like Matthew Shepard have their lives ended by psychopathic religion freaks like yourselves....I'm so happy you all believe in Hell because if there is such thing as a righteous & omnipotent God, he/she will surely agree that you all deserve to burn in agony for the rest of eternity...

Have a nice f*cking day

Adam Flaherty

Comment

Originally posted by AdamFlaherty View Post
            Hi there

I have been browsing this website for less than an hour and since some of the things i have read are unbelievably ignorant i'm starting to think maybe this is a joke website. But just in case it's not, i can easily say you people make me sick. This post is by far the most insulting I have read (and i've only read 3 or 4...) it is unbelievable that you have the balls to say that a young boy who was brutally murdered, because of his sexual preference, deserved what happened to him. I am embarrassed by the fact that i share the same genome as you disgusting human beings. If I even had one shred of respect for your religion is has been obliterated by the views and opinions of EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this website...you preach about righteousness and kindness and about helping your fellow man, but when it comes to ACTUALLY doing good for people you instead torment and criticize other people's beliefs and celebrate when good people like Matthew Shepard have their lives ended by psychopathic religion freaks like yourselves....I'm so happy you all believe in Hell because if there is such thing as a righteous & omnipotent God, he/she will surely agree that you all deserve to burn in agony for the rest of eternity...

Have a nice f*cking day

Adam Flaherty
            Hi there.

Why would you think that this site is a joke? If we were joking, why would we take such great care to quote the King James Bible exactly as it is, and in context? Wouldn't we try to twist to make it somehow funny? No, dear friend, we are every bit as real as the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ and as the fires of hell.

Have a blessed day.
            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure that Jesus don't want that kind of "love" you pervert!

Why is it so hard to understand something that is so clear: God hates fags.

Only way is to repent, get go of all the unnatural gaysexual ways and ask consultation from senior pastors.

YiC, M
              Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Hi there

I have been browsing this website for less than an hour and since some of the things i have read are unbelievably ignorant i'm starting to think maybe this is a joke website.
                Hello Mr. Flaherty, and welcome to our friendly forums!

Let me assure you, the LORD, His Holy Bible, and the prescription It offers for a World In Sickness is no joking matter. Do you think missionaries who bring the Holy Bible to the poorest reaches of humanity are joking? Do you think the 40 Days of Prayer concerning our Great Nation is a joke? Do you think the government recognizing the absolute value of implementing the Christian religion into public policy by subsidizing it to the tune of $71 Billion annually from tax-payers hard-earned money is a joke? Why do you think we here at Landover joke about getting the word out that our LORD is a righteous and jealous God, and that our nation is in serious jeopardy of loosing His Blessings?

But just in case it's not,
                Not.

i can easily say you people make me sick. This post is by far the most insulting I have read (and i've only read 3 or 4...) it is unbelievable that you have the balls to say that a young boy who was brutally murdered, because of his sexual preference, deserved what happened to him.
                Kindly reread my Original Post. I said very specifically,

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda

Here is what the LORD has to say about homosexuality:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                Leviticus 20:13
                I didn't say any such thing, as I didn't write the Holy Bible. It matters naught to me if young Mr. Shepard was romantically and sexually attracted to other men. If it weren't for the very fact that this kind of thing angers a righteous Lord, thus bringing about His Wrath in the form of natural disasters and acts of terrorism upon my society, I wouldn't have any issues with two men or two women establishing a mutually respectful romantic relationship. But it does, and that affects me and my loved ones. Mamma Bear and all. Surely you understand.

I am embarrassed by the fact that i share the same genome as you disgusting human beings.
                Well I don't believe in genome theory so as far as I'm concerned, we are related only by blood through our common ancestor, Noah.

but when it comes to ACTUALLY doing good for people you instead torment and criticize other people's beliefs and celebrate when good people like Matthew Shepard have their lives ended by psychopathic religion freaks like yourselves....
                I did not celebrate that young man's death. If anything, I pity him, for he died before ever getting to know Christ. He will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire for his blatant rejection of Christ's Love.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
                  Why is it so hard to understand something that is so clear: God hates fags.
                  Right you are, Brother M!
                  Nice to see your wise words again after a while

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                    dedicated her life to enable other gay and cross-dressing monsters...
                    If I could put in my two cents here, thank you:
                    Please show me where in the bible that crossdressing is against God? And don't tell me that crossdressing is gay because most crossdressers are as straight as a board
                    Have a blessed day everyone!
                    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoCreeper013 View Post
                      Please show me where in the bible that crossdressing is against God? And don't tell me that crossdressing is gay because most crossdressers are as straight as a board
                      Have a blessed day everyone!
                      Do you need change of a penny?

Being ignorant is not attractive friend.
                      Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

A queer is a queer, no matter what label they put on themselves. God designed Men to be Men and women to be our subjects. Men who dress up like girls are perverts, pure and simple.

And God told us in the Holy Bible what He's going to do to perverts who wear weird outfits.

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Please show me where in the bible that crossdressing is against God?...
                          1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"

Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

Comment

I know i know. You want to kill everyone. But you cant. Do you know why? Well here is the answer: YOU ARE FUCKING RETARD SATANIC ASSHOLES THAT BELIEVE BEATING CHILDREN IS A GOOD THING. AND you hate everyone that hasnt donated to this website. AND also you are very ignorant. The earth is NOT flat. There is NO thing such as "Intelligent Pulling". The earth is round. No one falls into space because of Gravity. The gravity pulls everything towards to middle of the earth. End of discussion.
                            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                            abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobispukesome View Post
                              I know i know. You want to kill everyone. But you cant. Do you know why? Well here is the answer: YOU ARE piffleING RETARD SATANIC ASSHOLES THAT BELIEVE BEATING CHILDREN IS A GOOD THING. AND you hate everyone that hasnt donated to this website. AND also you are very ignorant. The earth is NOT flat. There is NO thing such as "Intelligent Pulling". The earth is round. No one falls into space because of Gravity. The gravity pulls everything towards to middle of the earth. End of discussion.
                              I don't want to kill anyone, and I doubt that ANY True Christian(tm) wants to kill anyone. But, if Jesus tells you to do so, and it's legal in your particular jurisdiction, who are you to argue with The Risen Son?

That's just retarded.

(John 14:15) "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Don't you love Jesus???

YiC,

Zech
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                                Don't you love Jesus???

YiC,

Zech
                                Mr. Smyth, I don't think he does! Oh, he'll say he's a Christian, but he doesn't know Who Christ really is! It's such a shame to see someone walking around like this, thinking they are a believer. But what does this Jacob Puker believe? Certainly not the real Christ, not the Christ of the Holy Bible. Not the Christ, Son of God. I'm literally weeping as I type this. How can someone reject Jesus without a single shred of guilt? It pains me to see my Savior treated with such contempt! Now I know how Kirk Cameron feels when people mock and ridicule him!
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X