X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Originally posted by Zoee Dakota View Post
    Actually, they are pledging with their right hands. It's a common misconception; they are facing a different direction than you and it appears to be left, but if you place your right hand over your heart, and then turn around, you'll realize what I mean. I hope I helped, God Bless!
    You have got you left and right mixed up. Look at the wedding ring on their hands. Clearly it is on their left hand.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

My father never took the chance of me trying to be left-handed. I was always told to keep my left hand in my pocket, and if I was ever caught using it for something, my father would smack it with a rod. Anyone claiming to be left-handed now is just being stubborn and sadistic.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeHanan View Post
        My father never took the chance of me trying to be left-handed. I was always told to keep my left hand in my pocket, and if I was ever caught using it for something, my father would smack it with a rod. Anyone claiming to be left-handed now is just being stubborn and sadistic.
        It is nice to know that some parents are still doing the right thing. You are one fortunate fellow there Mr Luke Hanan.

I do hope you have offered up a salutation to us all in the Introduction Forum?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

I feel ashamed to have been born with this wretched curse. My father tried his hardest to beat me out this phase i was in, and it wasn't until a few months ago that i was finally able to do everything completely normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother G-Ro View Post
            I feel ashamed to have been born with this wretched curse. My father tried his hardest to beat me out this phase i was in, and it wasn't until a few months ago that i was finally able to do everything completely normal.
            Praise the LORD that your father gave you a good beating. Just think of the life you would have today if you were still a left-handed freak. I'm glad to hear that your behavior is normal today, but it must have been a rough childhood for you, beeing weird and all? Not to mention that you had tolive with the knowledge that God also hated you.

sigpic
            Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

So what does the bible say of ambidextrous people?

Comment

Originally posted by Apolloz View Post
                So what does the bible say of ambidextrous people?
                If you are legitimate in your question, I suggest you read the entire Book of Micah and also Judges.

Doing so will answer your question with clarity.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

Yes, it is a legitimate question. Sadly I do not have the founds or time to read the entire book of Micah. Therefore I turned my question to you all.

Comment

Yes, it is a legitimate question. Sadly I do not have the founds or time to read the entire book of Micah. Therefore I turned my question to you all.

There you go, off to it then!
                    "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                    Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                    My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                    Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                    An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

The books of Micah and also Judges are not a long read. They are however a long post and I don't want to waste precious bandwidth.

I have pointed you in the right direction. Now it is up to you to take the initiative to follow through. That will be the proof of your conviction. Just as I can point you to God (which I have) as to your Salvation, my asking God for YOUR forgiveness will not grant it.

In secular terms. If you need to work on studying for an exam, it does not help YOU if I do all the research. It is something you have to do for yourself to get the right answers.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

Satans partner and founder of the evil atheist society, Friedrich Nietzche was just one of the many atheist who was left-handed. The list of these horrible people also includes names as Darwin and Einstein. In fact, studies show that almost every atheist are lefties and visa versa. Coincidence? I think not! Luckily for us, all lefties and all atheists will burn in HELL for eternity.

sigpic

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

All of you were dropped on the head before you were fully grown I mean really, you're all fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by sadcat View Post
                            All of you were dropped on the head before you were fully grown I mean really, you're all piffleed up
                            What a clever remark

If you have something clever to share with us, the introduction forum would be a good place to start, but i have my doubts about you. My guess is that you are both left-handed, gay and atheist. Am I right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
                              What a clever remark

If you have something clever to share with us, the introduction forum would be a good place to start, but i have my doubts about you. My guess is that you are both left-handed, gay and atheist. Am I right?
                              No, I am only an atheist wondering what drives you to be so obsessed with this book.

Comment

Originally posted by sadcat View Post
                                No, I am only an atheist wondering what drives you to be so obsessed with this book.
                                Another 'know it all' atheist.

We are not obessed with the Bible (go ahead say 'Bible', it will not cause you to get sores in your mouth like you get when performing fellatio in a truck stop bathroom).
                                We are grateful to God for giving us life. We are grateful to Him for providing us free will.
                                I could go on but you do not care because you hate God.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X