X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    What about llamas?

Surely a gateway to buddhism
    That does it - I'm now convinced that all llamas are gay.
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

The platypus is a semi-marine mammal that lays eggs and lives in Austria, its clearly an abomination to God. I'm not exactly sure what they do or what they use that beak for, but I'm sure it has to be something perverted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
        The platypus is a semi-marine mammal that lays eggs and lives in Austria, its clearly an abomination to God. I'm not exactly sure what they do or what they use that beak for, but I'm sure it has to be something perverted.

The beak thing detects electrical fields such as of moistureproof battery powered devices to which these creatures are attracted. Males are venomous (the venom being akin to snake venom) so we're not talking ideal pet material here.

Comment

What is particularly evil about this animal is that the first Europeans to see it took one back to England, where they thought it was a hoax, having a beaver tail, a duck's bill and webbed feet. It lays eggs (like a snake) but suckles its young. Evilutionists of course seize on it as proof of their satanic theories, thinking that it's half way between birds and mammals:
          The platypus' genes are a possible evolutionary link between the mammalian XY and bird/reptile ZW sex-determination systems because one of the platypus' five X chromosomes contains the DRMT1 gene, which birds possess on their Z chromosome. It lays one to three (usually two) small, leathery eggs (similar to those of reptiles), about 11 mm (0.43 in) in diameter and slightly rounder than bird eggs. ..... Although possessing mammary glands, the platypus lacks teats. Instead, milk is released through pores in the skin. The milk pools in grooves on her abdomen, allowing the young to lap it up.

Of course it's no such thing, just an abomination that God created as a failed experiment. No doubt they snuck on board the ark without Noah noticing.

Sister Mitza, maybe they should use it to find that missing slant aircraft.

Comment

Rough-faced shag
            I think I may have found the island where this hopefully soon to be exterminated species lives:

Seems to be not too far fom Austria. Perhaps our missionaries over there could make a hunting trip to take care of this abomination?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

A few more to stay away from:

I make a point of NEVER going anywhere near a beaver.

The titmouse. Not only is the name disgusting, but evolutionists are so stupid they CAN'T TELL THAT IT IS A BIRD, NOT A MOUSE!

Here's one that sounds bad, but actually isn't. After all, when Jesus entered Jerusalem, he rode two asses. If asses were good enough for Jesus, they're good enough for me.
              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Is it a spider or a scorpion? Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Carter View Post
                  Is it a spider or a scorpion? Who knows?
                  Does look different, but is a spider nonetheless.

And spiders, like so many of the various poisonous plants and animals God put on this earth, have a purpose in extracting revenge from the fallen Adamic race. Behold the glories of the different lethal spiders God gave to us...deadly, but divinely so...

With all of the different types of sinners that Jesus hates (Rev 21:7-8), Christians should be thankful for God's system of checks and balances to help weed them out for us.

Pastor Ed

Comment

Speaking of spiders, Isaiah mentioned another animal that the so-called biologists have sexualized--the cockatrice.

They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper. Isaiah 59:5
                    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Yeah haters. i'm a christian evolutionist, and seriously its you the pervert the finds these names offensive, and plus biologist aren't all gay. If any actual christians find this website this is just satans little chocolate cake and guess what the cake is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan1352 View Post
                        ...this is just satans little chocolate cake and guess what the cake is a lie.
                        They have Scripture from the King James Bible; you bring graffiti from a video game?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan1352 View Post
                          i'm a christian evolutionist
                          So in other words, you don't believe in Bible and that means you are not a Christian. It's false-Christians like you, who gives us Christians a bad name

Comment

Pink dolphins (and any other pink animals) are obviously a part of the gaysexual agenda

Luckily they are faced with extinction

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
                              Pink dolphins (and any other pink animals) are obviously a part of the gaysexual agenda

Luckily they are faced with extinction
                              Those are hideous! They look naked.

Lucky they are in Hong Kong, so that if they do escape the pollution, the Chinese will eat them into extinction.
                              2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Cranky old man. wow. I'm a biologist, lutheran, and I'm straight.
                                Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Comment

Working...
                                X