X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Thank you it has been years sense I sow that clip.

In this episode Pippi use`es her imagination and so if I remember right the real work, her grandfather, did is unknown. Like I said it has been years sence I have seen that tv-show but Pippi`s dad, if i remember right huntet whales.

And to Grumpy Old Man as you can clearly see in the clip Pippi is a child neither a lesbian nor a slut.
    I will appreciate if you do not use so offensive a language when writing to me. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha Old View Post
      In this episode Pippi use`es her imagination and so if I remember right the real work, her grandfather, did is unknown.
      Does not suprise me since she's a drug addict

And to Grumpy Old Man as you can clearly see in the clip Pippi is a child neither a lesbian nor a slut.
      I will appreciate if you do not use so offensive a language when writing to me. Thanks in advance.
      According to which part of the Bible is he not allowed to do that?

Comment

In this episode Pippi use`es her imagination
        The imagination is a dangerous thing, and the Lord Jesus Christ warns us about using it. In God's Perfect Way, imagining something is the same as doing it. No different. Sin is sin, dear, whether it was carried out physically or mentally.

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
        Matthew 5:28
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

And to Grumpy Old Man as you can clearly see in the clip Pippi is a child neither a lesbian nor a slut. I will appreciate if you do not use so offensive a language when writing to me. Thanks in advance.
          So you insult me by calling me "grumpy" and in the same post complain that I am offensive!?

The happiest day in your parent's life must have been the day you finally left their home. And yes, Pippi is a lesbian slut. Your pointless denial does not change that even a little bit.

God warns women that they should dress properly: 1st Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array". Pippi does not do that (she is almost naked) so she is clearly a slut who ignores God's clear commandments on the matter. And since everyone knows all sluts are lesbians, Pippi is clearly a lesbian slut.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

This is not the same person. The person who played the role of Pippi look like this to day and she is in her 60`es.

I do apologize to Cranky Old Man for writing his user name name wrong.
            I only state the fact`s as I know them, In hope that we can praise God for the wornderfull things He do. Insted of occupying our thoughts about imaginary hatred that has is no basis in reality.

Comment

I only state the fact`s as I know them, In hope that we can praise God for the wornderfull things He do. Insted of occupying our thoughts about imaginary hatred that has is no basis in reality.
              Your statements are lies and deceptions. We know who sent you - your father, the Father of Lies (John 8:44).

You can't dupe us into becoming willful servants of your demonic master. In the name of I rebuke you and cast you out!
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I do not know what makes you say these awfull things about me.

Remember “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."
                Exodus 20:16

I will ask our Pastor in our Baptist Church to pray for you.

May to love of Jesus Christ be with you.

Comment

I do not know what makes you say these awfull things about me.
                  Follow the link, dear. That explains your lies and deception. I have born no false witness.

Comment

Yes, I know this psalm well and you make me sad for you. when I am done crying over malice and intrigance. I will call our Pastor on the phone and set a time to pray for you.

Comment

Yes, I know this psalm well and you make me sad for you. when I am done crying over malice and intrigance. I will call our Pastor on the phone and set a time to pray for you.
                      Hi Sam

I'm pretty sure good sister Mary, was also referring to the link, where I disproved your statement, about Danes being Christians.

And don't cry dear

Have a very lovely day
                      Eva
                      1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eva offers good advice there.

Also, asking a Pastor to pray for us is no doubt very kind, but what sort of Baptist Church do you go to where you need to ask a Pastor to do the praying?

Here at Landover we ALL pray, all the time, for each other, our families and friends and even for the UnSaved. We do not need a Pastor's intervention. For we know that if we are mistaken in our prayers, God will simply pay no attention.

The system you describe sounds suspiciously Cathlic.

YiC
                        AW
                        2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

We do not need our Pastor to pray, but he is a kind man, who often say prayers when I am unsure about how to form them.

I must take back my statement that most Dane`s are Christians. It can only be said that some Danes are Christian. I was able to get some more statistics :

Reference is made to studies showing that it goes strongly back for the faith in Denmark. 38 percent describe themselves as not religious, 34 percent have found their own way of being religious in, only 4 percent are trying to organize their lives according to religious tradition.
                          60 percent think there are truths in many religions, only 10 percent believe that Christianity is the only true religion.

Quite discouraging. I guess I have to remember that not all people in Danmark is like those met in the Danish Babtist churches as a child.

Comment

We do not need our Pastor to pray, but he is a kind man, who often say prayers when I am unsure about how to form them.

I must take back my statement that most Dane`s are Christians. It can only be said that some Danes are Christian. I was able to get some more statistics :

Reference is made to studies showing that it goes strongly back for the faith in Denmark. 38 percent describe themselves as not religious, 34 percent have found their own way of being religious in, only 4 percent are trying to organize their lives according to religious tradition.
                            60 percent think there are truths in many religions, only 10 percent believe that Christianity is the only true religion.

Quite discouraging. I guess I have to remember that not all people in Danmark is like those met in the Danish Babtist churches as a child.
                            That's 144%

YIC
                            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Ah, now I understand. I assume you are quite young, then?

I must take back my statement that most Dane`s are Christians.
                              GLORY! Well done dear. Admitting your errors is the first step to Salvation® and True Christianity™.

38 percent describe themselves as not religious, 34 percent have found their own way of being religious in, only 4 percent are trying to organize their lives according to religious tradition.
                              So, if I have this right, 38% admit to being atheists; 34% are lunatic Wiccans but do not admit it, and only 4% actually follow some form of "religious" lifestyle - in Denmark, that would presumably mean being a Mooslim? Of the remaining however-many - math is not my strong point, but I make it 24% - only 10% pretend to be Christians, mostly Lutherans or some other weird sect.

As you say, this is very discouraging! But at least you are able to thank for removing you from that dreadful country at an early age.

This is turning into an interesting discussion, dear, but I noticed that you have not yet started your own thread in the Introduction Forum. This is where we get to know you properly - tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

I will pray for you.

YiC
                              AW
                              2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Denmark does not as far as I know have that many muslims, but like most countries, do have some muslim imigrants.

I still write with some of the members of the Baptist community in Denmark and most Christians in Denmark is Lutheran, maybe becouse it is what they are born and raised with.
                                Wiccans are very, very few in Denmark, I am told less then 10 persons are known to have those strange beliefs.
                                There are some, but less then 200 persons who still belief in the old heathen nordic gods, the same gods, that the vikings, who came from the Nordic countries did, when the vikings existed. I find it wierd that anyone belief in heathen gods.
                                A great deal more is members of pentecostal church I am not sure how many or what that church is about, sence I have never been in one, but I think it is some sort of movement that had startet from here in USA.

Now I got to go to work. I am a nurse, working in a hospital and work schedules are long, but when I get home and have had some sleep, I will go in to the introduction forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X