X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The official deity bodycount

Originally posted by Black Dragon View Post
    So why exactly is it that you're against Catholics?
    Because they are satanists. Take a look at THIS.

Now maybe you can tell us why exactly you hate Jesus?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

But surely, fellow christains, this means that we are losing the war. only a quarter of a billion people killed in our lords name in history and yet more heathens than that live today. Shouldwe not step up the crusade in the name of the lord and take the fight to the heathens

Comment

Just wait until we bomb Iran!! Venezuela is next!! Free the oil fields!
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston_Smith View Post
          But surely, fellow christains
          You may consider yourself a "christain", but we, sir, are Christians. True Christians(tm).
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Praise Jesus, Mr. Thurmond!

I, for one, will be encouraging certain members of my congregation to join God's American Army so they may give their lives in His service, bringing the Word across the World!
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

What about Pol Pot, the communistic ruler of Cambodia or Kampuchia?
              He killed it must be in the several millions.
              Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 07-03-2014, 09:17 PM. Reason: Follow the link to answer your question.
              Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

Originally posted by arthur frayn View Post
                What about Pol Pot, the communistic ruler of Cambodia or Kampuchia?
                He killed it must be in the several millions.
                This is The official deity bodycount thread, dear.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Funny how the christian god killed millions of people in the bible, but Satan only killed nearly 10 people, when dared by god. ( Job's family )

Comment

Originally posted by TheLittleBoy View Post
                    Funny how the christian god killed millions of people in the bible, but Satan only killed nearly 10 people, when dared by god. ( Job's family )
                    Could you perhaps explain why that's funny, dear? I seem to have missed the joke.
                    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by TheLittleBoy View Post
                      Well, actually that is a thing, we all can joy. However, "funny" is not the word that I'd use. There are still some, that are not in your calculations. It would be nice if somebody, who uses mathematics, could be exact.

Matthew 23:33
                      What we can joy is, that God wiped off millions of bad people. They got what they deserved. And it is sure, they are in Hell.

Matthew 10:28
                      Satan wiped Job's family off the face of the earth. But are they dead?
                      PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                      Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                      Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Re: The Official Deity Bodycount chatter thread

Mr. Thurmond, I think that the Holocaust can be classified with both Christianity and Paganism. After all there were people, such as Himmler, who thought they were vikings.

Comment

Himmler was not a Viking. He didn't have a boat. Next you'll be saying Bismarck was an Eskimo.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                            Himmler was not a Viking. He didn't have a boat. Next you'll be saying Bismarck was an Eskimo.
                            Oh, but Sister, the Germans had some sort of navy, didn't they?

I think the real problem was the misplaced protuberances on their helmets.

German:

Viking:

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Yes, definitely a design progression there but Himmler was essentially a ground operator wasn't he? Many academics take an interest in arcane heathen metonymy but reading-between-the-lines was unnecessary in Himmler's case. Bismarck was a Protestant (even if he was brought up Lutheran) and I'm sure both of them could read but one was more enlightened than the other, history suggests. Just ask Napoleon III!

Because the Bonapartes were intermittently Catholic, and went marauding about the place [i.e. Europe] like maniacs (for example by introducing the metric system) perhaps we could attribute a body count to the false goddess Mary? Van Helsing didn't mention her and she doesn't appear in Mr Stuart Thurmond's original list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post

Buddah is pathetic, no wonder he's so fat, having not gotten off his butt to do a single smiting for an entire century now.
                                There are actually some more killings which can be attributed to Buddha.

Emperor Ashoka: Some sources claim that he spread Buddhism via killing infidels (which are likely all Hindaloos).

Bon Genocide: Bon was originally the main heathen religion of Tibet, untill the Dalai Lama took over and reduced them as a minority.

War between Shinto and Buddhism: In the early years when Buddhism came to Japan, there was war between the two religions for a very long time.

Suicide: The doctrine of Sudoku, that is very common in Japan, originated from Buddhism. Originally used by Samurais to defend their "honor", nowadays its used by a bunch of depressed Japs.

Attempts to reach Nirvana: Also a suicide attempt by various people, including the Buddha himself. All you do is sit in a corner while attempting to stop thinking and starting a big fasting.

Speaing of genocide related to Buddhism, I think we can also apply the persecution of Korean Shamanism by American Evangelicals.

The only "god" who seems to have not smited anyone seems to be the one of Jainism.

Comment

Working...
                                X