X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Internment camps: who's first?

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Nope. Most of them talk like Yoopers, but in an even more detectable way.

The only problem are the ones living in Windsor, they almost can pass as Americans, when they're trying really hard.

Yes. We need a Wall running through the middle of the Great Lakes. That'll stop them!

Dear Sister,

As you quite often exhibit cognitive abilities that we rarely encounter in mere females, it is somewhat a surprise that your visual acuity and its Spiritual implications are somewhat lacking. I can assure you that the 500-some inhabitants of Windsor would never ever pass as Real Americans™. Not even almost.

Here we can see some occupants of the Windsor Village.

It's a lookalike of the Queer of England!! Can you see it now?! The chances of that woman/drag artist passing as a True American™ hero are less than enormous.

Here we can see lookalikes of the Royal offspring frolicking in the Village Park.

God does not endorse costume parties such as this one.

Zephaniah 1:8
    And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Again, very different from the everyday apparel of Americans.

Many of the residents are also homeysexual.

Matthew 25:46
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Instead of blending in the crowd, I am not completely uncertain that these Windsorians would not be among the first chosen to reside in the camps in expectation of Hellfire.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post

The first part of our plan is to put a true Democrat into the chairman position. He is Keith Ellison X who is a Muslim Black man and a communist and a hater of the Jews who seek to control the world.
      In my 88 years of life, I have never seen a Black True Communist . They are so inclined to love shinny stuff, that they are so easy to tempt to betray the cause.

I mean, for a golden chain and a marijuana cigarrette you can make them kill their own comrades.

I Man, your enemy is not the white man, that is racist. You don't want to be racist, do you?
      Acts 2:44-45
      44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
      45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Comment

I believe that the first to be shipped off and imprisoned in President-elect Donald J. Trump's internment camps will be the whiny, crybaby commie progressive protesters. These people aren't like the jobless, hood-rats that we saw protesting in Ferguson, Missouri after the Micheal Brown shooting. No, they are an entirely different type of criminal!

These protesters are made up of privileged, middle-class white millennials who don't know what an honest days work feels like. They are college students and baristas, living off of money they get from mommy and daddy. Their arrogance, cluelessness, and stupidity make them susceptible to left-wing indoctrination by George Soros and the commie-terrorist organizations that he funds and supports. This is why I believe that the millennial, crybaby left are more dangerous than even ISIS and all protesters should be placed in internment camps immediately after Donald Trump's inauguration!

Just look at this mob of middle class rabble; these over-dramatic snowflakes; these vegan eating white liberals who have no respect for God or religion! Tell me they don't deserve to be locked up behind a barbed wire fence in the middle of the Arizona desert and placed on a diet of red meat and tap water?

God bless President-elect Donald J. Trump and VP Mike Pence! Dear Lord, give our president and VP the strength and wisdom to form death squads that can help wipe out the muck infesting our great nation! Amen!
        The Lord’s Hang’n Judge – convicting the wicked and condemning the heretic!

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (Revelation 19:11)

Comment

Working...
        X