X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tampons destroy lives and tear families apart

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    My, that young boy appears mighty excited!
    Apparently he just got a new Super Soaker for Christmas. Perhaps he is thinking about all the water sports he will win with it. The old man looks upset. Probably because he has to peddle too.
    YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
      Apparently he just got a new Super Soaker for Christmas. Perhaps he is thinking about all the water sports he will win with it. The old man looks upset. Probably because he has to peddle too.
      He looks kinda sad, maybe he wants one with a motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
        I just returned from the ICU at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines where Claire from the Youth Group (Deb and Bill's daughter) was admitted today after falling into a coma due to a "toxic waste syndrome" she contracted from a dirty tampon.
        over her with him.
        Umm, I thought it was called toxic shock syndrome . Are you talking about something different?

Comment

Originally posted by inSincere Sucker View Post
          Originally Posted by Jedediah
          I just returned from the ICU at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines where Claire from the Youth Group (Deb and Bill's daughter) was admitted today after falling into a coma due to a "toxic waste syndrome" she contracted from a dirty tampon.
          over her with him.
          Umm, I thought it was called toxic shock syndrome . Are you talking about something different?
          Although waste can be shocking, I'm pretty sure that Brother Jedediah used a different word because he was talking about a different malady. Used condoms, i.e. toxic waste, can be dangerous to health. But Brother Jedediah has been in constant contact with the doctors so he can elaborate this for himself.
          YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by inSincere Sucker View Post
            Whether you are right or wrong is completely irrelevant.

What terms secular "scientists" want to use is of little concern to me. Our LORD didn't learn letters (John 7:15); why should I give a goshdarn what terms they use? It's all a bunch of made-up bullpucky anyways. I know God's judgment when I see it.

The fact of the matter is that she contracted a deadly STD for using her Curse of Eve (menstration) as an excuse to masturbate. Claire seems to have pulled through the worst of it, but it will take a long time for the scars to heal and for myself and her parents to forget the pain she has put us all through. I will have more to say about this during the Children's Sermon.
            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Sir, I wasn't questioning the cause of the illness. I just wasn't sure whether it was the same thing as toxic shock syndrome, or something else even worse.

Comment

Oh.... How could someone use such a filthy object?! Didn't her father know about this sin? What could have possibly come over her? I am sure glad that my father never let me use them! I will be sure to pray for her and her family at this difficult time.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                  Satan's little cotton fingers
                  This may be the most accurate term to describe the tampon. My daughters are well aware that the only thing to be inserted will be by their husband for procreation, thank Jesus. Unclean women should be repenting in their huts, not abusing themselves,

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"
                  -1Cr 6:9

Tampons are pure evil and sacrilegious. Recently, I was walking outside of a Wal-Mart and saw a tampon. It was a new kind with a 'skirt', and with this skirt spread out and unclean blood upon it, it appeared to liken a crucifix. This was proof enough for me that they are in league with satanic forces. I prayed and consulted my husband about what to do next. He said I should be sure to show my daughters this evil relic while they prayed for their own salvation.
                  "Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."
                  -Eph. 5:24

Comment

This is nice to have a women's forum because this is a very private issue.

I don't have a shed to stay in during my period. And sanitary napkins don't work without changing them all the time.

If I can't use a tampon, what do I do without making Jesus mad? I guess I could use a towel, but wouldn't this be more vulgar and suggestive than a tampon?

Thank you ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayla For Christ View Post
                      This is nice to have a women's forum because this is a very private issue.

I don't have a shed to stay in during my period. And sanitary napkins don't work without changing them all the time.
                      The shed is more of a convenience, you could just go wander the wilderness for 7 days. The important thing is to keep seperate.

Leviticus 15:19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

As for changing napkins, you don't change your tampon? That's really disgusting.

Face it, we're filthy creatures that will be punished until the end of time (or at least menopause) for the sin of Eve. May not sound fair, but it's the way life is.

If I can't use a tampon, what do I do without making Jesus mad? I guess I could use a towel, but wouldn't this be more vulgar and suggestive than a tampon?
                      Why would you think a towel is okay and not a pad? Are they so busy pushing the homosexual agenda at schools that they no longer cover this stuff?
                      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                        The shed is more of a convenience, you could just go wander the wilderness for 7 days. The important thing is to keep seperate.
                        Thank you Miss Believer.

I might but there is no wilderness in Miami Beach. Should I maybe float on an innertube in the ocean for a week? I have to worry about sharks.

As for changing napkins, you don't change your tampon? That's really disgusting.
                        NOOOO! I do change them when I start to leak. I'm embarrassed now.....

Face it, we're filthy creatures that will be punished until the end of time (or at least menopause) for the sin of Eve. May not sound fair, but it's the way life is.
                        I know and I am so mad at that Eve. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Why would you think a towel is okay and not a pad? Are they so busy pushing the homosexual agenda at schools that they no longer cover this stuff?
                        Because the pads don't work. I have a heavy flow. And if I put a towel in my pants it looks kind of wrong.

This all so embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayla For Christ View Post
                          Thank you Miss Believer.
                          It's Mrs.
                          I might but there is no wilderness in Miami Beach. Should I maybe float on an innertube in the ocean for a week? I have to worry about sharks.
                          It's an option. True Christians(TM) don't worry about animal attacks because we are protected by Jesus.

The Bible says to keep separate, you don't have to wander the wilderness. Most of us women have huts of varying degrees, worst case scenario, just pitch a tent somewhere. You could even put a small one out on your apartment balcony if you had to.

Bible rules are Bible rules, and we all have to follow them, so just quit whining.

Because the pads don't work. I have a heavy flow. And if I put a towel in my pants it looks kind of wrong.

This all so embarrasing.
                          Well I don't know what to say. Have you tried different brands? You haven't had an abortion have you? Because being pregnant makes it much heavier than it was before. I would suggest to stop buying the "thins" as they don't work. Get the good old fashioned Maxi's (I like the Always Longs) Or worst case scenario, there are these although I think they would involve buying an extra washing machine just because I wouldn't want to wash anything else in the same machine/sink as them
                          Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Motherof12 View Post
                            This may be the most accurate term to describe the tampon. My daughters are well aware that the only thing to be inserted will be by their husband for procreation, thank Jesus. Unclean women should be repenting in their huts, not abusing themselves,

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"
                            -1Cr 6:9

Tampons are pure evil and sacrilegious. Recently, I was walking outside of a Wal-Mart and saw a tampon. It was a new kind with a 'skirt', and with this skirt spread out and unclean blood upon it, it appeared to liken a crucifix. This was proof enough for me that they are in league with satanic forces. I prayed and consulted my husband about what to do next. He said I should be sure to show my daughters this evil relic while they prayed for their own salvation.
                            Somehow, I am having a VERY hard time believing this part of your statement as I have shopped at many a walmart in my travels and never once have I EVER ran across a Satan's little cotton finger just laying on the ground, blood covered or otherwise. Please if you post something like this, Make it believable otherwise you could appear foolish
                            Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                              Their proper use is as an arts & crafts medium. This site tells you all about it: http://www.tamponcrafts.com/
                              Heavens! That site has Halloween and Pagan Easter crafts on it. I can't believe you suggested it!

This issue is no laughing matter. A girl who used to go to my Kingdom Hall used a tampon and lost her virginity.

To make matters worse, her stepfather (not a Christian) let her take birth control pills with the excuse that she had heavy periods. Pretty soon, her genitals began to grow like a man's--too many hormones. They cut back the dose but then she became sex crazed. She ended up becoming a prostitute and addicted to drugs.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying...For whatsoever man [he be] that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken...he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God."--Leviticus 21:21 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Weaker Vessel View Post
                                Originally Posted by Bible Student
                                Their proper use is as an arts & crafts medium. This site tells you all about it: http://www.tamponcrafts.com/
                                Heavens! That site has Halloween and Pagan Easter crafts on it. I can't believe you suggested it!

Young lady, get your mind out of the gutter. You pick one tiny section and completely ignore the pages and pages of Christmas and Easter arts and crafts. You need to pray a bit more, seeing how easily Satan led you directly to the wrong pages.

Originally posted by Weaker Vessel View Post
                                This issue is no laughing matter. A girl who used to go to my Kingdom Hall used a tampon and lost her virginity.

To make matters worse, her stepfather (not a Christian) let her take birth control pills with the excuse that she had heavy periods. Pretty soon, her genitals began to grow like a man's--too many hormones. They cut back the dose but then she became sex crazed. She ended up becoming a prostitute and addicted to drugs.

Let that be a lesson to you. Had she used them as they were intended to be used she would have had the grateful admiration of the community who viewed her splendid Nativity scenes.
                                YiJC, BS

Comment

Working...
                                X