X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ãœber-slut sues Christian Sheriff for refusing to give her an abortion!

A filthy whore, in jail for prostitution no doubt, has sued the Hillsborough County Sheriff for refusing to give her an abortion.

Claiming abortion to be a right and the religious believes of the Sheriff to be a practical joke, this slut has set a new low for insulting Jesus Christ. Not only does she seduce innocent men. Not only does she murder unborn children. Not only does she try to force innocent Christians to assist with the crime of murdering unborn children. She actually goes to court to punish a Christian for refusing to murder an unborn child!

My bumper sticker, proven right once more:
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: Über-slut sues Christian Sheriff for refusing to give her an abortion!

So the "innocent" rapist who got "seduced" by this "slut" was unable to keep his pants on? Maybe he should invest in a belt...

I wonder who you people blame if a man gets raped by another man...

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
      I am quite curious about that same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Speir View Post
        I am quite curious about that same thing.
        That's because you're a damned joo.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          That's because you're a damned joo.
          And you deleted my original post because you didn't like it, childish much? How about you answer me back like a man? I do not notice you deleting anyone else's posts if you don't like them, even those "unsaved". Or is it because there is nothing you can say to back it up?

And are you too afraid to answer my other question. Let me ask it again.

Why would it be mentioned in your bible if it doesn't exist?

Your God damns any man who lies with other men, which means it has happened at some point since God sees all. So who do you blame if a man rapes another man?

Comment

And you deleted my original post because you didn't like it, childish much?...
            Uh, prove it?

... How about you answer me back like a man?...
            Google yourself a picture of "internet tough guy". I'm tired and you're too boring for the effort.

... I do not notice you deleting anyone else's posts if you don't like them, even those "unsaved"...
            More unsupported allegations. *yawn*

... Or is it because there is nothing you can say to back it up?...
            Back what up?

...And are you too afraid to answer my other question. Let me ask it again.

By that logic, unicorns are real.

...Your God damns any man who lies with other men, which means it has happened at some point since God sees all. So who do you blame if a man rapes another man?
            Both of them, duh. But things like that don't happen to True Christians™ (apparently).

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post

By that logic, unicorns are real.
              Really now? I thought that everything in your precious book was the truth and God's word? By saying it that way are you negating your beliefs.

Both of them, duh. But things like that don't happen to True Christians™ (apparently).
              Thank you, all I asked for was an answer.

Comment

Really now? I thought that everything in your precious book was the truth and God's word? By saying it that way are you negating your beliefs. ...
                I'm atheist, genius. Check out the "awards" beside my name (hover your cursor over them).

Comment

I'm atheist, genius. Check out the "awards" beside my name (hover your cursor over them).
                  I was being sarcastic, sorry I didn't put the little Smiley by it

Comment

And you deleted my original post because you didn't like it, childish much? How about you answer me back like a man? I do not notice you deleting anyone else's posts if you don't like them, even those "unsaved". Or is it because there is nothing you can say to back it up?

And are you too afraid to answer my other question. Let me ask it again.

Your God damns any man who lies with other men, which means it has happened at some point since God sees all. So who do you blame if a man rapes another man?
                    Art, no one 'deleted' your post, most certainly not a Pastor! Look at the sequencing numbers, all in order, none skipped. You are a bit paranoid and delusional, aren't you Art? Tell me Art, do you see imaginary people?

Art, what does not exist? You need to explain more. Not everyone here 'sees' what you see, so you'll have to explain it further if we are to help you.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I was being sarcastic, sorry I didn't put the little Smiley by it
                      No you weren't: you were being inattentive. Just as retarded, though.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
                        I blame President Obama and the mainstream media. They're the facilitators. If we had the balls as a nation to do what the Bible tells us to do and kill the homos, then we'd wipe out homosexual rape and the Catholic church hierarchy all in one fell swoop. It would be like Heaven right here on Earth.
                        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                        X