X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo

Originally posted by danjeter11 View Post
    "Reverend" Jim,
    Your total lack of Christian morals absolutely disgusts me. You publicly have criticized and belittled people, as to make yourself appear better. I haven't taken the time to read through the forums
    What is it with all the prejudice that goes on nowadays? If you took the time to inform yourself properly, you might find that you've misunderstood the situation.
    but as I have seen, you are quite self righteous and very good at misinforming people. It baffles me to see "Christianity" stoop to this level. You have put down the opinions of many other people with irrelevantly used scripture.
    Maybe the Word of God is irrelevant to you, but it isn't to us.
    You seriously can't expect people to take you seriously when you are an obviously corrupted pastor.
    Eh? I see no obvious corruption.
    The word of GOD is about love and benevolence. What you are doing is prostitution.
    What? What on earth gave you that idea? Friend, you have an over-active imagination. Maybe you eat too much cheese, or perhaps you're just demon-possessed. Either way, you need to calm down and quit your hating addiction.
    Maybe you guys should just go ahead and call yourselves a cult, because this is about the farthest opposite from Christianity you can get.
    Please provide some evidence to back up your assertion. What do you think Christianity should be about, and how do we differ from it?
    I don't understand how you can live with yourself when you are spreading false truths to people. You, sir, are the reason that the American public hate Christianity.
    1 John 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
    19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
    I failed to mention one other thing. Why do you need a four star hotel to bring a young woman to Christ? Why do you need to fly a woman out to a hotel in Iowa to bring her to Christ?
    Because Christianity is about love and benevolence. Why do you think that ministering to people in horrible, run-down surroundings is any better?
    You are soliciting sex to young women, and I'm very surprised the feds haven't come and arrested the entire Pastoral staff of your "church".
    You are a boy with a very dirty little mind. I'm glad I'm not like you.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
      Pastor, may I be part of your Holy Entourage? I'm rather good at negotiating and finding things and sinner women in strange cities.

I could start the paperwork on getting my liquor license for your suite/apartment in Dubai.
      I do hope I can be found worthy enough to join Pastor Levi in his endeavours to help you as well, Reverend Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        My four daughters want to come but they are too young. Next December 9th, the eldest, Carol, will be 18, perhaps we could send her there after the new year. She'll have to work out a deal with the rest of the kids to take over her chores for the weekend.

Here is a picture of Carol:

Here is Jessica, she'll be 18 come Next August 3rd.

Brother James, your daughters are lovely and I would hope to be be granted your permission to advance their love of Christ and perhaps become your son-in-law, making you and Christ proud!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          My four daughters want to come but they are too young. Next December 9th, the eldest, Carol, will be 18, perhaps we could send her there after the new year. She'll have to work out a deal with the rest of the kids to take over her chores for the weekend.

Here is a picture of Carol:

Here is Jessica, she'll be 18 come Next August 3rd.

You're daughters are lovely, both of them, and I imagine they're sisters are as well. It's just such a pity that you're going to let them go have sex with reverend j the moment they turn eighteen.
          If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

Comment

Sex with the Rev.? Why would the Rev. want to have relations with them? He is a married man and my daughters (Carol is finally married, to Clifford Hepplewhite of the Tysons Cornes Hepplewhites) are very young.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

What the fuck. Seriously? A recently divorced and presumably lonely pastor wants to take innocent and vulnerable girls that are the age of sexual consent to a hotel for several nights so they can spend time alone "working through issues." Yeah. Sounds perfectly legit. \

While I'm here to question what you're doing, where did your infinite book of answers (aka the Bible) come from? It fell out of the heavens in perfect English straight from the mouth of God, right? Oh wait, no it didn't. It is a compilation of various stories written throughout history by random people and assembled quite arbitrarily by the Council of Nicaea roughly five centuries after the death of Jesus. And it has since gone through literally thousands of revisions, further clouding any accuracy that may have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by albrayd View Post
                What the piffle. Seriously? A recently divorced and presumably lonely pastor wants to take innocent and vulnerable girls that are the age of sexual consent to a hotel for several nights so they can spend time alone "working through issues." Yeah. Sounds perfectly legit. \

While I'm here to question what you're doing, where did your infinite book of answers (aka the Bible) come from? It fell out of the heavens in perfect English straight from the mouth of God, right? Oh wait, no it didn't. It is a compilation of various stories written throughout history by random people and assembled quite arbitrarily by the Council of Nicaea roughly five centuries after the death of Jesus. And it has since gone through literally thousands of revisions, further clouding any accuracy that may have been there.
                Do your research. The Council of Nicea is not where the Bible was decided upon and it was not arbitrary.
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by albrayd View Post
                  What the piffle. Seriously? A recently divorced and presumably lonely pastor wants to take innocent and vulnerable girls that are the age of sexual consent to a hotel for several nights so they can spend time alone "working through issues." Yeah. Sounds perfectly legit. \
                  First off, get your mind out of the gutter. There is nothing inappropriate about my ministry whatsoever. Nowhere do I say in my post that I will take these girls and defile them. Let's look at the facts instead.

FACT: I am an experienced and knowledgeable pastor who has helped win souls for Christ around the world.
                  FACT: Women between age 18-24 are vulnerable, yes, but that is why my mission is so important. They can be easily be led astray into lesbianism or whoredom, atheism or other false religions. It is important to save them at that point in life.
                  FACT: The hotel is necessary for privacy. How can a girl open up with me about her most sensitive problems in a group setting? She needs to feel safe and loved. That is what I provide for these young women. Many of them have "daddy issues" and it's important I provide a stable, caring older male role model for them to rely upon.
                  FACT: It takes time. It's not like I can visit them for an hour and they suddenly accept Christ and have their life squared away. I devote all my time to them because I care.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
                    You're daughters are lovely, both of them, and I imagine they're sisters are as well.
                    We can't sneak anything past you, JellyBelly.

Yes, James's biological daughters are sisters.
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      We can't sneak anything past you, JellyBelly.

Yes, James's biological daughters are sisters.
                      I had a small mix up in grammar. I meant to say their sisters.

Comment

I had a small mix up in grammar. I meant to say their sisters.
                        I will have to contact Brother Hutchins immediately. He must become aware of the current situation. A French, nigra lesbo has her eyes set on his girls. There should be a law against it.

Comment

I don't molest teenage girls.
                          You might want to think real hard about your dear sweet démon pervers fou de l'enfer qui ne méritent pas de vivre, reverend Jim.
                          That's right. I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                            They can be easily be led astray into lesbianism [ . . . ].
                            No such thing. Where is lesbianism mentioned in The Bible?

Comment

I don't molest teenage girls.
                              You might want to think real hard about your dear sweet démon pervers fou de l'enfer qui ne méritent pas de vivre, reverend Jim.
                              That's right. I said it.
                              your thoughts are corrupt
                              pas un spectacle pour les enfants

Originally posted by Widows Son
                              Where is lesbianism mentioned in The Bible?
                              Here:

ROMANS 1 ©1611
                              25 Who changed the trueth of God into a lye, and worshipped and serued the creature more then the Creatour, who is blessed for euer. Amen.
                              26 For this cause God gaue them vp vnto
                              vile affections: for euen their women did change the naturall vse into that which is against nature:
                              27 And
                              likewise also the men, leauing the naturall vse of the woman, burned in their lust one towards another, men with men working that which is vnseemely, and receiuing in themselues that recompense of their errour which was meet.
                              28 And euen as they did not like to retaine God in their knowledge, God gaue them ouer to a reprobate minde, to doe those things which are not conuenient:
                              29 Being filled with all vnrighteousnes, fornication, wickednesse, couetousnes, maliciousnes, full of enuie, murther, debate, deceit, malignitie, whisperers,
                              30 Backbiters, haters of God, despitefull, proude, boasters, inuenters of euill things, disobedient to parents;
                              31 Without vnderstanding, couenant breakers, without naturall affection, implacable, vnmercifull;
                              32 Who knowing the iudgement of God, (that they which commit such things, are
                              worthy of death) not onely do the same, but haue pleasure in them that doe them.

Comment

Thank you Mitza for showing Widow's Son that he is indeed an illiterate idiot who thought he one-upped the Good Reverend.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                                X